It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sticky" Science and Technology threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I just noticed, the Science and Technology forum has no "sticky" threads like many of the other forums.

Aliens & UFOs has a few "best evidence" and "best documentaries" sticky threads, NWO has one for Bilderberg and for the Omega Agency, Paranormal studies has one for OOBE/astral projection and Real Life Powers....

What about making a few sticky threads for recurring Science and Technology issues?

Maybe one for Cold Fusion/LENR, one for HHO/water as fuel, one for Hydrogen power, one for electromagnetic motors/generators, a "best evidence of 'free energy'/overunity" thread.... also I think the current thread Free Energy - who are the REAL contenders? would be an excellent choice.

These "best evidence" threads would greatly assist members in collating and sharing evidence....

[edit on 14-11-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I prefer theory threads. Ones that'll get you thinking about something new. But this is probably becuase I don't know much about the kind of topics you're on about

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I didn't notice this thread. That's a good idea actually. I was actually going to make an index of threads pertaining to alternative energy. I think breaking it apart into different threads per category is a bit messy. The subdivisions can be done within the thread itself.

On the matter of alternative energy, I propose the following subdivisions (within the index thread):

Biodiesel production
Hydrogen synthesis
Wind, solar and wave power
Nuclear (fission and fusion)
Others

As for free energy... personally I don't really believe in that mumbo-jumbo. The evidence in those threads are very weak, in my opinion, and therefore doesn't really merit it being added to the index. But that's just my opinion.

join