It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heightened Concern of Terror Threat: Next 72 Hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
31 January 2004-- A confluence of information and events appear to be making the next 72 hours perhaps the most critical time for terrorist attacks in the US since the attacks of September 11th, 2001. The next 72 hours is the IMMEDIATE window of concern, although our short-term concern extends through the end of the Islamic year 1424 (February 21st, 2004).

homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They have been saying that since 9/11. It has been over 7200 hours and nothing has happened.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I wonder if the threat of a saudi coup was part of the reason for iraq? That way we have a base to launch an invasion of saudi arabia

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Whats suppose to happen? Should I load up on firearms or....?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraemeJ
Whats suppose to happen? Should I load up on firearms or....?

I am sorry to that your first question is somewhat idotic, if we know was going to happen, we would have stopped it from happening already.

For your second question, you might want to load up your firearms, if you want to spend rest of your life in Cuba.

TPL

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm slightly concerned. Houston could be, but almost to obviously, a target this weekend. It would be strange if we predicted somthing the Government didn't or did not act upon to prevent.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Los Angeles is usualy on a high terror alert but I have no worries because I live in orange county near the coast about 15 miles from downtown

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I wonder if the threat of a saudi coup was part of the reason for iraq? That way we have a base to launch an invasion of saudi arabia

Are you telling me that if the people of Saudi Arabia rose up against its tyranical oppresors, America would be there to guarantee their "expression of democracy"?
I have never been prouder of the United states militqary then I am when I picture that. Think about it...American tanks rolling into Riyadh (the capitol) and helping the poor, tired and oppressed people take back their country, government and resources. Then we could send in Halliburton to rebuild the oil refineries and help setup a democratically elected government with social reforms, rights for workers, rights for women, right to organize and unionize. We could finance the rebuilding of their infrastructure, setup socialized medicine for all, housing for the poor and free schooling for every child.

This would make me so happy...and to think it was all made possible by our invasion of Iraq. Those people died so the children of Saudi Arabia could live, grow and learn.

I mean what else would the American military be doing in Saudi Arabia???

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This is likely related to an audio message supposedly from Bin Laden where he said:

"In this final year I hurl myself and my steed with my soul at the enemy. Indeed on my demise I will become a martyr," the al-Qaeda leader purportedly says.

"I pray my demise isn't on a coffin bearing green mantles. I wish my demise to be in the eagle's belly," he continues.

SOURCE

There are only a few days left in the Muslim year.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
This is likely related to an audio message supposedly from Bin Laden where he said:

"In this final year I hurl myself and my steed with my soul at the enemy. Indeed on my demise I will become a martyr," the al-Qaeda leader purportedly says.

"I pray my demise isn't on a coffin bearing green mantles. I wish my demise to be in the eagle's belly," he continues.

SOURCE

There are only a few days left in the Muslim year.

Maybe they want to end th year with a bang!
We all thought New Years was going to be a target, we were close...it'll be theirs not ours!

new topics

top topics

join