It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My lil Sighting

page: 1

join
share:
ME

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, lets try this again. I posted it before but it seems to have lost, or intercepted, or both.

About eight years ago, around 10 pm when I was getting home from work, I heard a low flying helicopter. This helicopter was not the normal sound of news copters that fly around the city, it was much larger and it was obvious to me that it was military. Now thats not unusual since there is a military airport just 20 minutes north along the Columbia gorge. What was unusal was where it was flying and how low it was.

So I ran to the back of the house because it was flying towrds me and I wanted to see what it was up too. What I didn't expect to see when I got to the back of the house was this bright bluish object that was higher than the helicopter and moving extremely fast. It was quite obvious that helicopter was following this object. The object was in view for about 7-10 seconds and then it went from left to right, stopped on a dime and made a 90 degree turn towards space and and left this planet. The helicopter just kinda hovered real close to where I was at and then turned around and left. The strange thing about the helicopter is it was heading away from the military base.

Anywho, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

I have always known we weren't alone, and thats my proof. Other than that this lil encounter led me on a search and find mission.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience. If you haven't already, go to www.ufocenter.com... and submit a report. Maybe you'll find reports by others who saw something in the area at the same time. Tell us if you do.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yea or you could go to this site to post your sighting.

www.mufon.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
fascinating sighting.. do you think whomever was in the helicoptor saw you witness the event?

ME

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ummm, I don't know if they saw me, I don't think I cared.
I did ask God if he created them too, lil' did I know . . .

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Be wary of most mainstream ufological organizations. Many of them are infiltrated by spooks.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Be carefull of everyone's opinion. Trust only what you "feel" is right.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Be wary of most mainstream ufological organizations. Many of them are infiltrated by spooks.

dude if its open to anyone then there already there

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The object was in view for about 7-10 seconds and then it went from left to right, stopped on a dime and made a 90 degree turn towards space and and left this planet.

Uhmmm, talk about getting plane sick. Great sighting!

top topics

join