It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need member volunteers to review FOIA documents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord
I'm pleased to announce the start of one of the new initiatives discussed at our "Revolution Event," the integration of the massive Clifford Stone government document archive.

We have been granted exclusive access to the most renowned collection of previously classified documents, many of which have never before been released to the public in any venue. There are hundreds of thousands of documents and millions of pages spanning the spectrum from UFO (the majority) to covert military operations.

Is there any prospect of ATS continuing with this project?

As some of you know, I'm interested in seeing more UFO documentation being made freely available as searchable PDFs online.

I've recently had a bit of contact with Clifford Stone about some of the UFO "Special Reports" he wrote a couple of decades ago and uploaded searchable PDF copies of them to a free file storage website.

Before planning/doing any more work on his documents, I thought I'd better check that ATS doesn't currently already have any plans to do more with Clifford's material - I don't want to waste my time reinventing the wheel (or stepping on anyone else's toes).

Looking at the relevant forum on ATS, it seems that this project has been pretty inactive since 2008 so I think it is probably overly optimistic for me to hope that others on ATS already have in hand getting more of Clifford Stone's collection online.

I'd be delighted to hear that others are already continuing this work and I can cross it off my list of potential tasks.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just seen this thread .. I don't have much expertise is reviewing foia papers/ files but willing to give it at shot. I tend to have a bit of spare time and constantly refreshing the recent posts page is getting to me now and again

If my help isn't needed I look forward to seeing what others users have read. This thread is another reason why ats is the best ha

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i agree, sounds like something interesting to do. i never heard about this before either. i don't have any real experience with documents, but i do tend to read a heck of a lot, and have a fair amount of spare time on my hands, (and now hopefully reliable internet).

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join