It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need member volunteers to review FOIA documents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'd be willing to help. I don't know how much time I can dedicate, given that I am a college student in my final semester, but I'll do what I can.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm game. It sounds like a very healthy amount of information. You need many brain connected eyes.

An outline of what the targets are would be a good way to start. What comprises a solid article to report?

Will you have some criteria we can follow and some instruct on what to do or how to compile these for refrence?

I'm all over this and will make the time.

ZG

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I may be lacking in terms of experience on this site, but I believe I more than make up for that with enthusiasm and intelligence. I would love to be a part of this.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'd just like to state for the record that this is a great idea, and I hope all goes well.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've got all the time in the world.
I'd love to have the chance to help out.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would love to be a part of this, unfortunately I'm new here and cant send U2U yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Count me in.

While I have no experience with FOIA docs, I am ready and willing to pitch in my 2 cents for the sake of the weight of the info and the community as a whole.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sorry.

Double post.

[edit on 11/15/07 by Don Wahn]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't have much free time (working 12+ hours at work & investigating all the INSLAW stuff related to my dad's murder takes up everything)... but is this stuff going to be available to read when everyone gets it indexed?
I guess I could read some of it if you really need help like maybe on Thanksgiving or something (I have to work and will be bored that day)
let me know
Rachel aka desertfae

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

i dont have alot of free time but im good at this stuff if you need me im in

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Even though I am still relatively new to this site, I'd be glad to jump right on in and help where I can. Sounds like a very worthwhile endeavor - and plenty of people already willing to assist. I'd be willing to dedicate some of my time.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Have sent the requested U2U with my library experience etc.

Awaiting further instructions.

any reply, actually.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
As luck would have it. I have free time on my hands. I would be honored to delve into the withholded pages.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
If it's just reading and tagging I'm willing.. I get some free time now and then. Would like to read through alien/nasa transcipts if possible.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Quick question for if any staff read this:

I'm archiving at the minute, but when I click enter the thread column is staying at n/a rather than changing to 'start'.

Is anyone else experiencing this at all?

Please help - it's rather frustrating.

Cheers.

theLibra is on it...appears to be glitch of some sort.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm interested in this project. I posted here a couple days ago and sent a U2U to SO. I see some have already been given the opportunity to review documents. So have all the people been picked already? Or are people still being picked?

If there's still some spots open, I would really like to be involved.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i'd have to second NOM. I'd love to help if you need any assistance ^_^

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am interested, and I sent my U2U to SkepticOverlord. I'll be out of commission for a couple of weeks, though.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
How exciting! Like many of the other members volunteering, I have no actual experience, but am willing to lend a hand.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Count me in. I have some free time on my hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join