It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need member volunteers to review FOIA documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I would really love to help but I don't think that I will have the skill the time or the patience that it requires to do this. I hope to volunteer for something else in the future. This is really exciting and I cant wait for some of this to come out.

I am hoping that out of these documents we can find major questions and inconstancies out of these reports to make a big case for proof that these cover ups are really going on.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well you can count me in. I have hours on my hands every day that I find my self doing nothing, so I would love to help.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well, I've sent off my U2U.

I just wanted to clarify that I've done lots of microfiching before. I've become somewhat of an expert at it. As a matter of fact, I've got documentation that proves that there were silver mines dug in NE Arkansas during the 1850's; something that no one there remembered.

For me though, it was the rummaging around public records that was so enticing. It's truly amazing what one can find in there if they try hard enough.

Anyway, this is just a brief overview of one of my many talents. If this sounds good to you SO, then lemme know where to sign in red...

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'd love to help out too...i have alot of experience with data entry and catalogue.
Hope I'm not too late to join.

WickedStar

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
add my name to the list also.

thank you mr stone for doing this and well done ats for the work involved in making it happen.

will ats make an entirely new section to include all future foi documents received on other subjects or just for one for mr stone's collection?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I would love the chance to research for ATS with this project. I can devote a minimum of 5-10mhours per week if that will help. Just let me know.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I have plenty of time, and quiet a book worm
I'd gladly lend some time and help!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
id like to participate, though i have little experience in handling documents, i have plenty of time coming up in which to read.
besides, due to personal interest i think that i would enjoy it. i have always been interested in looking through such documents. i think it would be a better use of my time than that of blowing $#^7 up all day long :3

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I would love to help out but besides alot of free time and dedication I dont think I have any prior experience in this line of work , but nevertheless I could be usefull

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Horsegiver reporting for duty Sir, little or no experience, but time can be found for something as important as the Truth. I have had plenty of practice at serching photograps for hidden items and I am always ready to learn something new. If I can be of service, please do not hesitate to ask.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'd love to help out - I have some very limited archiving experience, but I'd love to learn more, both about the data collation and the research material.

Who knows it might even pique my interests to extend to other subjects!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Bill--

I'd be glad to help if you need me--I have nothing but time. Best thing to do at is stage is to U2U me if you are interested. That way, I can send you my PK. I won't talk about the rest online.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This is such an interesting project.

I think that there is a real possibility that some fantastic info could come out here. It's rather exciting and I hope I can get involved. Will sure liven up those times when I'm bored out of my tiny little mind. Also, let's be honest, who amongst us isn't getting fed up of reading the same old reports rehashed on various parts of the web.

Let's get this on...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Do you even need to ask !

I'm in .... where can we start reading ?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We've had an overwhelming response from dozens of members so far. We're reviewing all the volunteer submissions and will be getting things up to speed shortly.

The entire process will be 100% online. We're working behind the scenes to convert and upload the PDF documents and get the document links into a database. From there the core data (date, author, department, description, etc.) is entered into the database record, then a thread is started similar to this one in a private working forum. Our member volunteers will then provide additional commentary and analysis via replies to the thread before it's moved to the public FOIA forum.

Simple.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think that a great job was done so far on the following thread with one of the documents and it was here for everybody to see and help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have the time and reading is my passion. Need instructions.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree!

Kudos to Now_Then for their efforts already!

Splendid job!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

No problemo!

I think I'll forward a U2U now, wouldn't mind doing similar things in future

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'd love to help, not a whole lot of free time, but what I've got, I'd love to assist where I can.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join