It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Nazi Scientologists attacked New York, not Osama Bin Laden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is some of the most hysterical crap Ive ever read. Nazi Librarian Scientologists taking over the world? Maybe thats why they always tell you to shut up in a library.....its behavior control! mwahahahahaha.

Seriously though, Scientology is a big racket. A money making scam disguised as religon. I remeber when they used to pass out those personality tests and stuff....what a load of crap they were. Nothing scientific about that cult, just a really well marketed bookstore in my opinion.

But come to think of it....they do have that cruise ship of thiers.....who knows whats going on there!

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Nazi Librarians Scientologists... right. That's not even funny as a prank...

Appearantly somebody here's trying to make fun of conspiracy theorists, and in such a lame way.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Presented as-is for your conspiratorial consumption.

THE GERMAN NAZI PARTY HIDING UNDER SCIENTOLOGY CORPORATION UMBRELLA ATTACKED US, NOT OSAMA BIN LADEN!

I am a Canadian, a Christian, and I wish to share information with you regarding September 11th attack on U.S.

I'm pretty upset that you would take a horrible event in American history, an event where thousands of lives were taken, and make a joke of it. Real funny.

<< 1  2   >>

join