It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Glenn Beck Calls Ron Paul A Terroist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You know you live in a messed up world when the people marching to the beat of war drums are considered the peacemakers,

And those who advocate peace are considered violent.

DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THE IRONY IN THIS?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Walking Fox
I see someone forgot to tell David Horowitz what the topic of discussion was. Either that or he really lacks any material on those little flash cards he uses.

Ron Paul supporters, terrorists? That's funny as hell.

They want all the benefits of tax-funded programs, but don't want taxes
They want the prosperity of foreign trade, just not with foreigners
They want government out of society, except for where they DO want government in society
They want to return to the depression cycle because it'll be good for the economy
They want to do away with minority protection, except for white christian males (pretty much all Paulistas fit that category)
And on top of that they want cheap pot and cheaper hookers

In short, expecting Ron Paul supporters to actually, you know do stuff is just going to disappoint you. Hell, they can't even be bothered to vote for their own guy, what makes anyone think they can be expected to do something as hard as carrying out a terrorist attack?

I want to have government protect and enforce only those laws which are necessary to guarantee the freedoms of our society. Today the government is doing a million things with our money that we could do better for ourselves. Yes, I want lower taxes. AND I want fewer government programs, too. Bureaucracy does not an efficient world make.

Prosperity with foreign trade is fine. No objections. But deliberate outsourcing of jobs to countries where labor laws permit slavery is WRONG no matter how you cut it. And the rich fat-cats who are cutting America's wages down and moving business overseas aren't helping.

Government has it's place. That place isn't EVERYWHERE.

Who wants a depression? Are you kidding? No Ron Paul supporter ever said that.

Minority protection isn't an issue. Human rights protection (no matter who you are) is. Citizens of the US are the only ones in the jurisdiction of the federal government, so this doesn't apply to mexico or canada. They have their own governments which should be looking after their interests.

I've never smoked pot in my life, and I wouldn't even know where to find a hooker.

So... thanks for speaking on my behalf?! Like we can't speak for ourselves...

I support Ron Paul because he has the mind that our founding fathers did, unlike these empire driven, neofascist, genocidal demons of the corporatocracy.

And terrorism? How do you deter a suicidal person with death threats? Put up the best shield you can and make sure you aren't doing things which would clearly and obviously p--- people off. Much like our foreign policy for the last 50 years....

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Now that the war is an issue, he's talked about it. For his entire time in congress, he's been muttering about NASA and welfare, NOT the military.

For his entire time in congress we haven't been in multiple unjustified wars, spending trillions on them, and pushing our defense budget to over $600 billion.

My point is, states will handle it exactly as well as a federal government does, which is to say, not that well.

Not if they follow how the Constitution says to conduct government

No doubt you have backing for your assertion that this is a fact. And again, even IF it is true...

It is true.

Where is your outrage over our infringement of the sovereignty of so many other nations?

Why would I be preaching trade and talk with all nations if I wasn't outraged over us violating others' sovereignty?

I don't think you understood my point, there. Getting the entire population chipped would be an ENORMOUS expense. More than even the evil faceless despotic government of Nazis that you forget you helped elect would be willing to spend.

First of all, where is your proof the cons outweigh the pros for "them" if they were to do this?

Second of all, what Nazis did I help elect?

Poeple are proactive. Government is reactive. People have the edge.

I hope you're right

Rather hinges on how thorough the information on the NID is, then, wouldn't you say?

I would imagine a great deal of information will be on there

Alright. I was under the mistaken assumption he opposed Afghanistan - since he's playing for the anti-war crowd now, one can easily get the impression.

He voted for the war in Afghanistan, but since that war has been so completely mis-managed, he would bring home all the troops if elected.

We shouldn't be there... but we should be in Afghanistan?

I don't think Al Qaeda attacked us, so no, I don't think we should be in Afghanistan.

I don't think we should be anywhere but in this country.

Are we talking about the same Ron Paul? He's for total deregulation in the medical industry. Is up down?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but everything I've read on his stances on health care I agree with.

This has what to do with the housing bubble?

It all comes back to the economy. Taxing labor takes money out of the pockets of people, which means less money circulating, which means a struggling economy and lay offs. Lay offs mean no employment, which means no purchasing of housing.

It's all connected. The economy is so damn fragile that one thing can send it up in smoke.

I am amazed by your rebuttal, sincerely.

Because you're making false statements, and we're going back and forth accomplishing nothing. We're talking at each other, and neither of us are listening to what the other is saying.

Gets kind of frustrating, wouldn't you say?

Look folks, it's Patrick Swayze, starring as Jed Eckert! WOLVERIIIIINES!

Are you serious? No really... are you?

I take it you're anti-second amendment?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
About the tax issue there is a group of people who will reward some one with a large amount of money if they can find were it is written that it is aginst the law not to pay federal taxes. And so far nobody has found it.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UScitizen

Not even former IRS agents.

There's some IRS agents who have left the IRS because there is no law.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In response to Fox's claims that an RFID chipped national ID would be too expensive to implement...........last time I got my driver's license renewed it cost ME $70.

Last time I looked into getting a non driver's state ID it would have cost ME $50.

I can't do anything in my day to day life without my ID. If the state wants to charge me $150 next time to renew my license what am I supposed to do?

If something the government wants is too expensive it does it anyway. In case you don't understand how it works I'll give you a civics refresher. Every single thing that government local, state and federal does is paid for out of OUR pockets. NOTHING is too expensive when somebody else is paying the bill.

The Jews paid for their own extermination in taxation. Any taxed person or people is basically funding their own oppression. Ours is no different.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Walking Fox, I've been reading your posts in this thread, and they are the posts of a smart, knowledgable yet very naive person.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dionysius9
You know you live in a messed up world when the people marching to the beat of war drums are considered the peacemakers,

And those who advocate peace are considered violent.

DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THE IRONY IN THIS?

If you don't mind, I will eventually be using this as my signature if you don't mind!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join