It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Starting To Turn on Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Lately, I've been noticing that the media is starting to change their attitude towards Bush. Exposing more of his lies, more criticism on him etc. My theory is ever since Kerry emerged as the main contender this has started to occur. Reason being is Kerry is also a fellow bonesman, which has strong ties to the media (Time, CNN etc.). And I think it would be logical from Skull & Bones Perspective to elect Kerry over Bush because he is the more sane candidate which they still can control. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The media is finally starting to turn, primarily becouse the poll numbers demonstrate the sentiment of the public are not happy with him, and they need to follow the polls or their bias will be apparent.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't take their polls seriously enough anyway. But I don't think we would see this occuring if Dean was the front runner. It would be quite opposite, and the media turns on Dean.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
are you saying the bones dont control bush or that he is out of control? I thought dubya was just a scapegoat

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have even noticed a difference here over the past two months. Before people seemed to be defending Bush anytime something negative was said, but now no one will respond to such statements.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Since Bush is a puppet, his masters used him to the point of making him perhaps unelectable by the masses. It won't matter as the next presidential puppet will clean their slate.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
We should support our president and pray for him, not tear him down. He has the hardest most stressful job in the world.

To our shame, George Bush gets a worse press than Saddam Hussein. Once we were told that Saddam gassed the Kurds, tortured his own people and set up rape-camps in Kuwait. Now we are told he likes Quality Street. Save me the orange centre, oh mighty one!
----Tony Parsons essay

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
The media is finally starting to turn, primarily becouse the poll numbers demonstrate the sentiment of the public are not happy with him, and they need to follow the polls or their bias will be apparent.

I agree. Well said.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
We should support our president and pray for him, not tear him down. He has the hardest most stressful job in the world.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that we have to support him. But we do need to rememebr that this guy is bombarded with briefings every mornign of how deeper the world is slipping in to #, and he's got to do his best job to keep the US as far on top as possible. So you can disagree with the guy, even hate the guy, but appreciate the position he is in.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That's why I only get my news from ATS!!!

(That was just a joke, if it wasn't obvious enough)

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

You have to be #ing kidding me right? Read this quote by a famous person you might know.

"To announce that there must be NO criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President Right or Wrong, is not only UNPATRIOTIC and SERVILE, but is Morally TREASONABLE to the American Public." Former Republican President, Theodore Roosevelt

"nuff said

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mouko_ryuu
That's why I only get my news from ATS!!!

(That was just a joke, if it wasn't obvious enough)

Sadly, it seems for many people to not be a joke

top topics

join