It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Body Found

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here's a link to a very interesting picture. It's of a bunch of people who seem to have found an alien body and who have it laid out on a table. The creature has 2 arms, 2 legs and one eye can clearly be seen. The guy with the insense candles has a bootle of something beside him which no doubt is to get rid of that 'metal-like' smell that these particular type of star-people have. The is not one of the android greys as they are about 2 feet bigger than this species. Have a look

media.abum.com...

Here's another picture that some people may be unaware of:

www.iwasabducted.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Woah, that second picture was freaky!

Any picture experts here want to take a gander and give us your opinion on them?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've never seen the first one before.. but i think it might have been a starving dead child who has been covered in some sort of powder. The second one is on this site every couple of weeks and its actually an 'art piece'. So, the second one isn't an alien, its some sort of dummy or cgi.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
HOAX alert:

Pulled this right from the 2nd link the OP provided:

This picture depicting what appears to be a severed reptilian alien head was received on 15 September 2003. Interestingly enough, no information accompanied the photo, nor had any been found pertaining to a related incident. It appears that the child holding the stick is lifting the lip of the creature up to further expose the long teeth, an indicator of a carnivorous species.

After a brief investigation, it was learned that this picture was actually created by graphic artist Charlie White. It appears that some disinformation artists got a hold of Charlie's picture and began circulating it on the internet as a genuine alien photo! His work is featured on the Art in Context Center for Communications website and can be found here. This is an excellent example of how modern software programs can be used to create elaborate hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
how did you come to find that first picture?

is that a tail laying on the table between what would be appear to be legs?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There is already a thread about the first pic.

HERE

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No onder the world is the way it is today. Some people really are so 'blind' that of course they are not going to see what is right in front of them. A baby? Don't be ridiculous. Have you ever seen a baby that has a head that's bigger than it's body, that has a tail and yet somehow a deformity such as that has somehow still allowed for the rest of it's body to be completely in proportion (ie arms are the same lenght and legs are the same length)? Secondly, if this is a baby then I feel sorry for the woman who had to try and squeeze this out of her! Thirdly, rituals are not performed for deformed babies in third world countries as they are nearly always discarded due to their furure inability to help sustain the family. USE YOUR HEAD AND TRUST YOUR CHAKRAS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT'S NOT.

In regards to the second picture being some kind of artwork HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Of course that's what 'they' are going to say.If you believe what 'they' say then you'll never ask questions. YOUR GUT INSTINCT IS THERE FOR A REASON PEOPLE. These pics are very real

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hello , the second image you have here is quite infamous here, heck I even used it as part of my ATS THANKSGIVING AVATAR CONTEST its been on the "net" for quite some time now. Thanks for posting.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The first pic is aparently a cow, you can clearly see hooves in the second link along with a tail, so it's likely some mutation, not an alien as far as I know.

sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The 2nd picture has run the gammit of the internet already. Here on ATS I have seen it posted as a Chupacabra head.........and was completely debunked.

I think that 1st pic is really freeky looking
.....BUT if it WAS really an Alien the pic would be focused on the body itself and not so much as a crowd reaction shot.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
The first pic is aparently a cow, you can clearly see hooves in the second link along with a tail, so it's likely some mutation, not an alien as far as I know.

sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm gonna have to back you on thi one.That has to be some sort of animal with the hooves and tail.

However the head does look really odd....perhaps at a weird angle?

It appears that this could've been taken at some kind of ceremony or something.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It looks to me like some kind of hybrid. Probably a cow and one of the greys mixed together. Maybe this was a test to see how people there would react to such an animal being born. Who knows? All possibilities should always be considered.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
im sorry but i believe the firsts picture is of a human made object,plaster of paris or something of that ilk.its contours and texture arnt right,they are artificial.

the second one looks like a mammal to me,nothing like a reptilian.
also just noticed what is says on the website about it....

[edit on 15-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by conorkerr
It looks to me like some kind of hybrid. Probably a cow and one of the greys mixed together. Maybe this was a test to see how people there would react to such an animal being born. Who knows? All possibilities should always be considered.

Star to you for coming out with the cow-grey hybrid breeding program. I've been trying to get people to understand this for years. I mean, HELLO? Cattle mutilations!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The first one is an underdeveloped/mutated buffalo. The second has been debunked, but still cool.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What I find amusing in that first photo is the man in the crowd
appears to be trying to cover the eyes of the young boy.
Anybody else see this ???

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

While it is unclear from the photos what is lying on the table but the local residents of this small town in Thailand claim that this “creature” was born by a cow!

Well, you americans dont know your war history that well, do you?? Does Agent Green ring any bells ???? There is plenty of humans born in that deformed way because of Agent Green. Google it!

[edit on 15-11-2007 by tep200377]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That second pic looks like a dog that had been skinned.

I do believe there are et's, but hey, none of the pics I have seen are convincing.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by conorkerr

The first pic is of a mutated calf fetus. Already a thread on here re: it.

The second is apparently a fake.

J.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
apparently people don't read the captions....the second picture states it was created by a graphic artist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join