It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do U think the Japanese will see the lunar Alien ruins?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I strongly doubt there are any such 'monuments' on the Moon! I have been examining the Moon for the past 15 years with various telescopes and not come across any of the delightful structures described by Hoagland et al.

A good friend of mine has mapped the Moon, both for the Russians and for NASA. He hasn't seen anything unusual either. It all seems like wishful thinking to me...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i dont think they will see any ruins but those images are cool,

anyone know if the hd video is the probe coming from the far side and over to the nearside as earth comes into view?

i heard claims of forrests and rivers etc, doesnt look like it on the vids

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm currently looking the HD video from here space.jaxa.jp...

But... It's just me or there's something weird here?
I mean, shadows are casted from left to right over the moon surface... but when you see our planet over the horizon, is it receiving the sun light exactly in the opposite way? I MUST be wrong.

EDIT: Yes, I'm wrong, nevermind

[edit on 29-11-2007 by JackHill]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was closely following JAXA pictures as they appeared one by one. After V-044-0066 a break happened (late December 2007). OK said I to myself. Maybe they have found something they are not sure they want to share?

After more than a month I saw V-044-0067. An _interesting_ one. It seemed a bit doctored to me. And what is most important - it disappeared almost instantly. Since then V-044-0067 is not shown by JAXA at all, pretending for a buggy site. See it yourself please.

sty

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
why would you expect to see ruins on the moon? I do not see any way an intelligent creature would do that while the moon has no atmosphere at all! If you want to live on the moon you go underground where you are protected against the extreme radiation from the Sun and are able to keep the Oxygen.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Japan is a virtual colony of the United States. OF COURSE they've been ordered to "stay on message", i.e. DENY, DENY, DENY. The governments of many countries have actually disclosed what they know about non-terrestrial life forms (the UK, Mexico, etc) and have even made official evidence available to international public opinion in the form of videos and pictures. And what has happened? NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Most people in the world (for some odd, inexplicable reason) continue to trust NASA when it claims that "there are no artificial structures no the moon", that the geometrically regular features on Mars are "natural formations". AS LONG AS THE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD LIVE IN THE SHADOW OF IGNORANCE CAST BY RELIGIOUS DELUSION, THE TRUTH WILL NEVER BECOME MAINSTREAM. We simply do not want to know the truth. We are content with BELIEVING rather than KNOWING.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Sty your post is so ridiculous I don't really know where to start. There are many reasons why a hi-tech civilisation would like to occupy the lunar surface, particularly the "dark" side from Earth. If you have the tech to get there and do that with ease, then the problems you mention are no longer problems.

That is the major common weakness of ALL the debunker posts in the aliens/UFO's posts, you all have the arrogant idea that all civilisations anywhere must only be at our current tech level, or those that existed in the past only got as far as we are now. You lot will not even consider what beings, (maybe even us) would be able to do after another thousand years of tech development, never mind a few million years...

Now, as far as the will the Japanese disclose oif they image anything question. No they will not. There IS a one world controlling shadow government here right now, what is going on in 'public' with it all right now is merely bringing it 'out' beyond these 'conspiracy' sites. The rulers will disclose only as and when they have sqeezed all social and military controls and profits out of the knowledge. They may never do so to the Wasteful Eaters.

Indeed, they may not even wish for most of us being left alive in a few years, so why the heck 'diclose' to us?

The only people 'in' on this are the elites, the top military and the cream of nazi-eugenics leaning academia. The rest of us are frankly, in the way and an annoyance they wish to purge for 'the good of the species'.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

then why is there smuged out opbjects and also a whole fake image overlayed into the map at the navy website? many astronauts have spoken about objects following them. why u on ats if u think that?

also i'll give u a link to show u nasa is full of lies..
www.lpi.usra.edu...

scroll to apollo 17 first three images same back ground but alas the lander moves... oh wait a rock there too.

ppl need to see the light.. nasa hiding something

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is my take - The main reason America has kept a hold on the truth is because most people running the gov are Christians and have been for ever. They don't want their faith utterly finished by the existence of aliens so they cover it up.

Thank goodness Japan is an atheist country so what ever they find - we'll hear about. If they find nothing - then it's not because they're covering it up but because there's nothing to cover up.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Not on the Moon aliens cant build on Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by christian952

Due to the fact that there have been no moon landings since Apollo, a lot of shadyness from past astronauts and also members of the disclosure project saying that civilisations exist (or still exist there), then it is narrow-minded to think otherwise until proven wrong.
I think the reason for no moon landings is because there is no reason to waist all that money on a moon project, when we already know whats up there. We've been there, and we figured out what it is. I think its more beneficial to use their money on new projects for discovery, then projects for things we have already discovered.

Originally posted by Dr X
Of course they will not discover any air on the moon. The reason is because the gravity is not strong enough to keep it there. You lot should really learn some basic science and stop listening to some of the rubbish spouted on this site!
I agree

The only problem with this, is people here on ATS will start saying stuff like, "well, the government has been teaching you the wrong science for decades, because they want to hide us from the truth".

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i dont know but this pics dont really convince me. i will wait for new pics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join