It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello, thanks for the great site and info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hello everyone. i am kinda new here. i have been trolling this site for about 8 months and only about 2-3 months ago became a member. i am still leary about posting with all the knowledge here from the members, so please bare with me. i would like to than everyone for all the great info i have gathered from here, including pics and vids. and i have to thank Johnny and Dave from ATSMix. who keep me entertained while i play my numberous games online, i now turn down the volume and either play some video documentaries or audio or listen to the MIX. yea kinda a multy tasker, but man it makes playin alot better. thansk once again guys hope to get bashed and informed and learned from you all soon as i get my confidence up here
lol thanks again!!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi keeff, welcome to ATS!

Originally posted by keeff
i have been trolling this site for about 8 months and only about 2-3 months ago became a member.

I'm sure you mean 'lurk', don't you? Trolls disrupt conversations with useless comments. We don't like trolls. Or do mean 'trawl'?

At any rate, welcome

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
welcome to ATS. when i first got on i was kind of worried because i wasnt as intuitive as most of the people here just one tip ill give you if you dont know what they're talking about go on a fishing trip on google for a little the thread will always be there. also dont worry about it just jump right in and share your opinion on things

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
lol yea trawlin,.. er lurking,..or stalking >< lol

but yea when ever i find somthing i wanna comment on, i get there a few days late,.. or get tired of reading through all the posts, or it has been covered in another thread,.. so imma post here about 15 more times to gain my U2U ability!!!!
oh yea and i do some beta testing on games alot, jus got an invite to a game called DOMO (Dreams of Mirror online) its a free game,. but those are the ones i like

also if anyone plays CZ(condition zero) stop by my server its ]KFH[*killers for hire) fun game >< oh yea thanks for the welcome, and as you can tell i am not a grammAr major

[edit on 14-11-2007 by keeff]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
as you can tell i am not a grammer major

Don't worry about that. If the point of your posts are clear, it will still make an impression. Plus, you'll find that the more you read and post, the better you'll get at it. Like everything in life, to get better at it you need to practise.

By the way, it's grammar with an 'A'

So which topics interests you?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
thats what i said!!!
j/k i kinda do know propper grammar, jus dont really take the time, with my shorthand typing >< lol thanks again

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
asorry, just noticed you asked which topics intrest me. well to start off i am interestd in the UFO disclosure, and all the info in mainstream lately. also the secret societies. aliens i refuse to believe that there isnt intelligent life out there with as many stars and galaxys. also paranormal, a little into the 911, more as to the NWO but i guess that goes along with it. i guess really i would be better off telling you what doesn't interest me. heh i used to be into searching for the right denomination of christianity for myself. i spent about 2 years trying to find the right one. when i finaly realized that there isn't one right one. imo at least.(learned that here
the imo
) i believe they all fall under the same visitors or intelligent beings here on earth before all of thier claims, and that they jus branch off from there to fit thier own needs. , sorry im starting to ramble , so iguess ill let you sit with those for now. gotta hit the shower. peace and chicken grease!!

top topics

join