It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes Related Prediction (Crop Circle)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Do i have an actual conclusion? no, but while I have to admit a great many crop circles are man made, it's been researched by MANY people for a LOOONG time and for me there's been plenty of scientific evidence that leaves the door open that some crop circles are "real". Real meaning "humans" in our society didn't make them.
If you are a believer of the idea that we are not the only humanoids out there then "other humans" or "aliens" may be the cause of these circles.

Now regarding what I may believe between the two images I put side by side.. Isaacs Primer doc and the 2005 circle. You have to look at th drone issue and if you take Isaacs word for it, the symbols that resemble the crop circle and are on the outside of the drone craft are functional. The actual meaning of the design can vary according to whatever message is put into it. I guess if you want to understand it more then you have to go through the docs and threads to get a greater grasp. But just as the design is on paper and doesn't have function, the design is also a representation of what is or can be.

Which brings me to the crop circle photo and what it may mean. What's bothersome about the crop circle design is the way that it's "interrupted" Meaning the top circle actually overlaps the second circle. Looking at the Isaac info, the design is essentially a representation of space and time and the control thereof. So if this crop circle has an interrupted pattern and portions are overlapping then something is being represented as "broken" or "merging" or otherwise in a transition phase. i

Soo.. what this crop circle may signify is the transitional phase our solar system is experiencing. Our immediate space or galaxy is colliding with other bodies of the universe and from what I understand and am starting to believe, we have entered into a transitional phase that interestingly enough coincides with many tales of lore, 2012, Global/Solar System warming / Comet holmes / Heightened and accelerating spiritual phenomena(not religious) etc.. A bunch is happening in our world right now. much more than pre-90's.

Off the cuff conclusion: The crop circle compared to Isaac docs means to me that space and time is starting to overlap. Reality is changing slowly and that crop circle is also predictive of what is happening now and for the next several years.

All that above or the crop circle is fake and the whole drone issue was created around that crop circle. Drone hoax solved! It's a crop circle lover gone 3d wild after creating a "kewl" circle!

b

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
Lets hope this one is not a prediction.

Could this be a depiction of the inner solar system? but as you can see no Earth!

It does not seem like Earth's missing...it seems like something beyond Earth's orbit has been blown up.

There are 3 orbits around the center: Mercury, Venus, Earth.

Another interpretation is that Earth is surrounded by aliens from many worlds.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

I guess you don't see that the way most do. AND ... you are missing an orbit, because there is no circle on it, but count the rings around the center object again.

Look at it again. You have a center object that is large (though putting the sun in scale would be more like the larger circle all but the outside ring is in).

You have a small body orbiting very close (Mercury), then a larger body (Venus) ... then a missing body on an orbit (Earth), then another larger body (Mars) ... then what comes after Mars? the asteroid belt, which could possibly be a previously destroyed planet (or by the accretion theorists, a planet that didn't for because of the gravity of Jupiter).

Though, looking at it, the sizes may be off, I believe that Venus is closer to the size of the Earth, while Mars is smaller, and the size of the circles are opposite. That would actually give more value to your assessment.

That could be Earth, the moon (which would have an orbit similar to that because of the sun's gravity ... then what? two additional but larger moons? and maybe a large space station inbetween to need to have its orbit placed? and what of the massive structure outside of that?

I love to hear others interpretations. I cannot say you are wrong, because, who knows who is right. I don't believe half of what the mainstream sciences claim anymore, the other half I severely question

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

The Inner solar system is the standard theory thrown around for that one, the multiple circles are said to be the asteroid belt.

Want to know a secret about crop circles? many of them represent frequencies, some patterns can be recreated by cymatics. There is a underlying message in the authentic glyphs.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-11-2007 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Comet Holmes is now officially larger than our own sun, it is now the largest body within our solar system. Look it up!!

How is a comet a comet when it is larger than our sun?
Why haven't we heard anything about this?
What is this comet exactly, whats its composition?
How can a comet grow or explode to become a million times brighter in a few hours?

It is larger now than our sun and appears to be blue.
Is this a second sun in formation?

I remember reading somwhere that before the end of time a second "sun" would appear within our solar system, I am not sure of where I have read this I am thinking Mayan or Sumerian text, please confirm if any of you have read.

This is definitely unprecedented, we have never experienced anything like this, could this be a sign of upcoming / pending catastrophe / change? A new beginning?

spaceweather.com...
www.ifa.hawaii.edu...

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Thanks for that info, I will be looking for it tomorrow night ... cold front came through so the sky should be clear.

Bigger than our sun ... amazing. Even more amazing nothing on the news about it.

I would say contact you local news station ... you may get them excited about it. If it starts getting massive local coverage, the MSM may not be able to ignore it. It would be great to see this with a decent telescope or a great pair of binoculars. I wish I had either!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Things are a changging not only on earth, but throughout the universe.. We are living in some pretty significant times I do believe, folks. Of course, the universe is always fluctuating... but.... well...

[edit on 16-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Argos:
Those crop circles are massively intriguing though especially the mayan calendar with the dates that correspond to the Holmes comet conjunction with the star Mirfak. Now that really does have me scratching my head.

Sounds to me like Perseus is about to slay the sea serpent and rescue Andromeda. Of course, that also implies that the sea Serpent is about to reveal itself from beneath the waters.

Perseus: "There will be time enough for tears; this hour is all we have for rescue. "

[edit on 16-11-2007 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Thats interesting ive been wandering what someone with astrology experience would think about these recent occurences.

Could you go into more detail with a reference source to link to, i would be interested in learning more.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
It does not seem like Earth's missing...it seems like something beyond Earth's orbit has been blown up.

There are 3 orbits around the center: Mercury, Venus, Earth.

Another interpretation is that Earth is surrounded by aliens from many worlds.

Maybe you looked too quickly at the picture. You have 3 circles around the center object, where the third one lacks its "planet". Third planet from the sun is Earth.

I still think this crop circle could mean something else though. Actually it could be Comet Holmes. Remember how the first pictures of it looked like it had stars inside it? Even if thats only a illusion, the crop circle could be a way of saying how the comet would look from Earth.

Also have a look at this picture (Holmes and Mirfak):

The photographer who took this says that at current speed the comet should pass very close to Mirfak in about 3 days time. Picture is from November 14. So we should soon start to get some really stunning pictures with both of them in the same shot.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Where did you get the impression that I think any are made by humans?

[edit on 17-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Argos:
someone with astrology experience

Astrology? No. Mythology. I'm surprised. Read your own signature.

Then do a google search for Mirfak.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yes Holmes is the Comet of doom.
in about January 21 it will swallow Algol ( the Head of Satan).
The site of the Algol was the place on the sky where the HaleBopp comet and the earlier comet in 1996 intersected!
coincidence? I don't think so.
So in 1997 the sign in the sky from Hale Bopp ( the most seen Comet in History (not because of the media but because it stayed seen by the naked eye for over a year, and it moves east west)
so after 10 years exactly Algol is a place of another intersection ( this time the sword of Perseus cutting the head of Satan(Algol).
Remember McNaught 1/2007? it was the most illuminous comet seen by humans ( other illuminous comets were seen either in southen hemisphere or in just few places on earth) it was also seen in day light by literally anyone who wanted to see it world wide on Jan 12-15, not like Ikea comet 1967 seen in day light only in Japan!)
remember Mcnaught?
spread a lot of dust ( not exactly dust but stones to large rocks, these rocks been flying away from the sun since then toward the earth when it is in January 2008, because only the sun waves are pushing them outward, and the distance between where the comet left them (near the sun and the Earth is huge (8 light minustes) so they will reach the earth in one year. Could it be that they will reach the Earth in Janyary 21 or few days later after the cuting the head of Algol? (Algol means The Goul in Arabic), and that head was actually cut by the Hero Persus in Mithology ( watch the movie Clash of the Titans movie 1981), but the question is who the dust will fall on?
( because it can happen only in day light when the earth is facing the sun while the other countries in the dark (night time will be safe).
Few days are left tofind out.
I suggest you buy lots of water bottles just in case ( you can not leave the house to get food or water if it happened (there will be mayhem in the streets and water will stop from the taps for sure (for a month or so until order come back again-hopefully)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
like I predicted Holmes is the comet of doom.
On the day the Holmes comet intersected the Algol star ( the devil head) the recession started !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join