It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes Related Prediction (Crop Circle)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Copernicus, I would think so. It may be the much maligned 2012 that so many seem to, to my dismay, seem to live in fear about.

I dont think we have anything to worry about myself. I think it will be a positive change. (see post above again, I edited it - the Alice stuff and finding out what is at the end of the rabbit hole is what I think is a clear possibility, specially since Apocalypse also means 'unveiling').

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well, the image does seem to be indicative of the same thing... However, why would they view astronomical occurences significant enough to earth to predict them?

Good question, maybe because it's universal and theoretically, it can be known by anyone, even outside the planet or solar system. (assuming there's life outside here)

Now, what is really intriguing me is the media. How come they're not divulging this yet?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So do I, Copernicus. Although, I think the next five years are going to be pure hell for most. I think that the whole recent MRSA outbreak is only a preview of what we will witness in the next 5-6 years. Be prepared. That is the best advice I can give anyone.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tunin

Tunin, the nature of the media is to CYA... I am sure you know what that means. The media is regulated by the FCC. What is the FCC? It is the Federal Communications Commission... They are a government body which isn't going to release anything that may cause a "panic" or enlighten the public in any significant manner.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So do I, Copernicus. Although, I think the next five years are going to be pure hell for most. I think that the whole recent MRSA outbreak is only a preview of what we will witness in the next 5-6 years. Be prepared. That is the best advice I can give anyone.

Its difficult to prepare for something unknown. It may be storms and natural disasters, it may be wars, it may be outbreaks etc. Or nothing at all.

If I die in the coming events, I will find out whats on the other side of this life, so its a win-win situation. But I have a strong feeling Im here for a purpose, so I dont think I will.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Copernicus, that's why I don't panic. Deep in my gut, I feel that there is something that I must do before my "time is up." If I die, then I die. However, I personally don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. If it does, then that is just part of the plan.
Some would argue that it's just delusions of grandeur, but that's what they say about everyone.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Copernicus, that's why I don't panic. Deep in my gut, I feel that there is something that I must do before my "time is up." If I die, then I die. However, I personally don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. If it does, then that is just part of the plan.
Some would argue that it's just delusions of grandeur, but that's what they say about everyone.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Yeah I know.

I think people should trust their feelings. Problem with todays society is that there are so many things constantly trying to get our attention that it seems only some people have the time to relax and reflect on how they feel.

And if you dont know yourself, its difficult to trust yourself.

Anyway, Im going to get some sleep here, but thanks for the interesting discussion. We'll have to continue keeping an eye on this comet.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Tunin, the nature of the media is to CYA... I am sure you know what that means. The media is regulated by the FCC. What is the FCC? It is the Federal Communications Commission... They are a government body which isn't going to release anything that may cause a "panic" or enlighten the public in any significant manner.

I understand, but you consider manipulation of information you'd be talking about the entire world, since as long as I remember no one said a word about the comet.

For example, when I first knew about the comet's gas volume getting larger than Jupiter I was astonished.

So on the day after I went to talk about it with my Geography teacher and he almost called me stupid, simply because the mainstream media communication (newspapers, tv, etc) pretend there isn't a huge "sun's size" one in our skies..

I don't think bad things are going to happen to us too, but what can I say, I'm no God to be sure of that.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Whoa. The 2nd pic in the doors of perception link is awesome. The people standing on the formation really look like they are stepping into the hallway of doors. Trippy

OP- I like the linkage between the crop formations and Comet Holmes. Do you know of any other correlations between previous crop circles and other major current events?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So what is going to happen on the 21st when it intersects what? If it has the mass of something like earth alone it can bring things along for the ride if it gets close enough right? I mean pull things to its gravity if it has one.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
some crop circles may be nothing more than alien art... imagine if you will, that not all acts of consciousness have such "heavy" implications... sometimes, it's art for art's sake...

what's the message? "I'm a drunken "alien" with too much time on my hands... oh look... a field...think I'll doodle something cool..." zoom... gods are jokers too

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting. Stared and flagged.

I don't buy some of those connections between the pictures and the comet like this one...

because the crop circle is just a series of incremental circles. That could be anything.

The one I found interesting was the maze CC and the star cluster in Perseus.

The stars don't quite line up, but the orientations are similar. I will have to look into this one. I may try to get a better image of the stars and try to line them up. If I find anything, I'll post it.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have always believed that we are being told that we are a very important part of a much bigger picture. Sadly the powers that be cannot or will not give up their greed and insanity long enough to stop and figure it out- and if THEY have given any thought- its highly likely THEY are far too arrogant to admit they have been wrong for so long.

Either way- we will all know soon enough!

[edit on 14-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wow nice work tunin.

I know that some people don't believe in Jesus Christ, in the bible on the birth of Jesus a comet was spoted, all the suddenly a comet appears out of the blues, I don't know but I think this a worm hole openning or something big. According to Einstein, time travel could be possible, what if the past and the present unite and this is the moment?? just a small theory.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Lets hope this one is not a prediction.

Could this be a depiction of the inner solar system? but as you can see no Earth!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Notice the similarity?

b

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Very interesting thread

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

That looks like a dead ringer. Where is the left side drawing from? Does it represent a comet?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I have to say your post makes me smile.
With as much "hoopla" as the "Drone" has gotten, I figured everyone and everyone's mom knew what the left side drawing is. but since you DIDN'T know, that helps my case even more over the drone issue.

Search for "Drone" and you'll get a buncha hits on here for sure.
Sys Config is doing a buncha work in
this ATS thread
There has been a recent developement in the above link towards the end regarding EXIF data photos from Big Basin for those who are interested in the issue.

The original drawing I'm drawing a similarity to in my previous post is from
Isaacs page
and the actual image is from
this link on the right of Isaac's page

I certainly don't want to hijack this excellent thread from it's intent but I HAD to draw attention to the similarity and Hal9000 asked!

b

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
I have to say your post makes me smile.
With as much "hoopla" as the "Drone" has gotten, I figured everyone and everyone's mom knew what the left side drawing is. but since you DIDN'T know, that helps my case even more over the drone issue.

I glanced through the links you mentioned, but there is a lot of information there. Whats your take on this? Yes, the images look similar, but whats your conclusion of it against the background of the Isaac Caret stuff?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join