It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Must Immunize Their Children Or Go To Jail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I find this unbelievable. Recently in the UK a woman died after having twins because her religion said she couldn't have a blood transfusion and she badly needed one. The "powers that be" respected her personal choice. Tragic and silly at the same time if you ask me but it was her choice. It should be the same with vaccinations.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The more I look into this fraud the more I am amazed. Here is how this is working....

There is no law that these kids must have the vaccinations, but what is happening is that the kids who do not have the vaccinations are being kicked out of school. Then the state comes after the parents under truancy laws because the kids are not in school. Keep in mind these are PUBLIC schools that tax payer money has paid for and these kids have every right to go to. Some reports indicate that some of the kids have been out of school for up to 2 months. So in order for the parents not to go to jail, the kids have to get back into school. However the school is not letting them in without taking the vaccines. It is one great BS scam to get kids vaccinated.

The District Attorney for this county outside of DC was on the Alex Jones show today and if you can get it, you have to hear it for yourself. Infowars should be replaying it until the next show starts, if not look on google video and sometimes you can get it. Just sort it by dates and look. Anyway, this DA admits this all in his interview. Of course Alex acts foolish and jumps all over the guy about vaccines in general and things that happened all over the world regarding vaccines. Then my favorite part comes out........ the DA choose not to vaccinate HIS children!! It is quite amusing to listen to and really unbelievable.

Of course during the show Alex also replays and breaks down the news story being played in this area and you can hear it for yourself being completely misreported and misrepresented to make people believe their is indeed a law and they MUST get vaccinated. I must admit I do find the timing of this story to be really interesting since Endgame was just recently released. AJ may seem totally nuts to some of you, but you have to admit when you see this story it gives his words some credibility.

[edit on 15/11/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hmm.... interesting indeed. Now, please dont let what I'm about to say start an entire religious feud that will drag this thread to the moon and back. I'm not trying to bring religion in here intentionally - but something suddenly occurred to me that I never thought would actually be possible in our day and age. Hate to say it guys but, if they can force a vaccine, then this whole "mark of the beast" stuff that the christians like to get up in arms over, is actually not that difficult to see happenening soon. More-over, with nanotech at its current level, whose to say these vaccines aren't a pilot test of sorts.

Someone said earlier that they were glad they were'nt in America given the state of things there atm... I'm going to have to agree im afraid. What a terrible violation of human rights, forced innoculation, whats next ?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
so what's the big deal in letting people make that choice?

the same big deal that there is when you try to medicate yourself, seek alternative treatment, or even ruin yourself with drug use. or even, the spiritual use of drugs. any use of drugs i guess?

they dont want you to be in control of your most important decisions..

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My children will not receive shots. I will pull them out of school before they get them.

Found out this year you can refuse them for religious reasons. State shouldn't be able to touch that.

We'll see

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
The more I look into this fraud the more I am amazed. Here is how this is working....

There is no law that these kids must have the vaccinations, but what is happening is that the kids who do not have the vaccinations are being kicked out of school. Then the state comes after the parents under truancy laws because the kids are not in school.
[edit on 15/11/2007 by section8citizen]

Section8 is correct. The double loopback loophole is what is getting parents in jail. The story is that the parents (over 2600 of them) are recieveing court summonses. At the courthouse, Health workers are there toi immunise those coming out. If they don't show to thier summons, it becomes a WARRANT for thier arrest. The warrant is for not showing up to court to answer the summons, not for refusing the shot.

The crime is in the summonses being issued in the first place, criminalizing the parent choice to not immunize. As i said in another thread, atrocities begin in the tiniest ways, with citizens allowing it to continue. This must be stopped in its infancy or there will be no stopping it later when the machine gets hold of it.

The State DA talking with Alex Jones was adamant that there is a waiver available, but here's the catch. It is a warrant for religious objection. If I was a Muslim, I'm sure there would be no questions asked. What If I am an average Christian joe. Do I lie and say I have a religious objection? Would I then have to trump up a religious argument or find some biblical tidbit to support my argument? I would guess that means any religious objection other that plain old American Christian. What if it's not a truly religious objection???

Someone help, this is a mess.

Edited for typos

[edit on 15-11-2007 by jaywoo]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here's the form;

edcp.org...

"I am the parent/guardian of the child identified above. Because of my bona fide religious beliefs and practices, I object to any immunizations being given to my child."

Who is to determine what objections are "bona fide"... Them or me? Indeed my religious objection would not be "bona fide" but I have no other choice. Iether lie or take the shot. There is no other option.

Also, even the DA was talking out his behind because it is not a waiver form at all. It is an exeption on the states immunization record.

edit- fixed the link

[edit on 15-11-2007 by jaywoo]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
In Michigan we have we have the law on our side and this can not be imposed by a court, school just as long as a vaccination exempt form is filled out. I can't believe they are doing this, where are individual rights going?

Great find OP!

Originally posted by jaywoo
www.prisonplanet.com

Fox news right now!

1,600 school children and their parents have been ordered to appear in circuit court this Saturday where health workers will immediately force them to receive required shots. Parents who don't bring their children to court for the shots are to be jailed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
In a nutshell, this is about the same thing most scandals are about... MONEY!

I have preached for the last 6 years that this administration is not just about big oil, it's also about big drugs. This is just a symptom of that (pun intended). The drug manufacturers need a market to sell their poison and what better market than one under threat of prison?

It's the same with insurance companies. Remember when driving without insurance was stupid but legal?

And of course, if the market you are selling to is forced to buy, there's no real incentive to make something completely sterile, or safe, or helpful even. So we get these cocktails injected directly into our bodies and generally have no idea what is in them. At least if you drink poison, there is usually a gag reflex or bad taste to warn you.

As for my kids, they got the immunizations required, but from a trusted doctor (as far as I can trust any doctor). NOT form any government body. Nor will they get an injection that I am not completely satisfied with as to the benefits versus the complications. And this may well lead to me being thrown into jail at some point, I am well aware of that. I just want to see the cop who's big enough to do it. I have no doubt he exists; I just have never seen someone that big
. As for me, I have never had a flu shot, I never intend to have a flu shot, I don't even take aspirin! No doctor has ever healed or cured one single disease, in all of recorded human history. The body heals itself, and doctors just try to speed the process up or prevent complications.

If you want to laugh at this mess to keep from crying, there's a nice clip form www.jibjab.com... that's called "Drugs I Need"... more to the consumer side of this then to the health-care side, but still hilarious. (Jibjab original if it doesn't pop up right away.)

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wow, this is very disturbing. I can only hope that I am not forced to have my daughter get shots like this, that is horrible.

I question how far they will be able to go with force because they always end up running out of vaccines very quickly anyway because there is a lot of sheeple that would kill to get these.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i vaccinated my son years ago and i probably would again if my wife and i ever had a child....i really try not to talk like a tough guy on the net cause i think it's lame, but don't # with me when it comes to my kids...

trying to tell me i HAVE to inject them will not fly....inject em or go to jail?

cool....my wife can pack our # so that when i get out we can move...

don't be telling me i have to do this or that 'or else', especially when it comes to my kids and needles and such going into my kids....

there are very few things that will take me from totally mellow to busting you up in a new york minute, and messing with my kid and my wife are two of them[/end keyboard tough guy talk]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

I think you've kind of answered your own question in your own post.

The government probably doesn't want children to get sick, unless you're oine of those paranoid types, in that case they probably do

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Home schooling is an option. It's gaining in popularity and many young couples weighing their options to see if it's right for their lives and their children. I don't have a report to link to, I'm just going on the fact that in my area it seem that at as much as 10% of the children in the area are being home schooled. And what I've heard from parents who are home schooling their kids, colleges and universities are recognizing the trend and making their admissions process and materials reflect the trend.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
My Viking ancestors used to blow their nose in a bowl and pass it around, watch their face with it, drink, spit and pass it on. Very much like you saw in the movie The 13th Warrior. The people would be healthiest in the land as their immune systems would have strengthened over years of sharing the dirt.

These days everything I see is "anti-bacteria" for our supposed heath.

Let me raise the BS flag.

As your body is denied exposure to all things in nature, it naturally builds immunity. The more we kill those things in nature, the weaker we become as a life form on this planet.

This is my opinion.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jaywoo

the parents need to stick together----------------1600 kids =3200 parents approximately-----------hopefully the gestapo government that is not of the people or for the people cannot find the prison cell room to accomadate those that want to exercise their democracy that president bush is so intent on forcing on iraq,afghanistan,iran and israel.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExaminer

wow your viking ancestors were different from mine------mine were jews that practiced quarantine/isolation from the rest of the camp until we were clean again as certified by the priests -then we could assimilate again with others that were healthy---------------sometimes the cure is worse than the disease-----------i'd sooner die a natural death than suffer being murdered by another human beings incompetence --thank you .

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
immunization shots have increased in number and frequency

hmmm... just like the number of autism cases diagnosed

i'm sure there is no connection

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think this is being made into a big deal not so much because of the refusal to get vaccinated, but because people are refusing to do exactly what the government/ authorities command them to do. Refusing to do what the authorities tell them is the real problem for the establishment... all this even though there is no law stating vaccinations can be forced, much less punished with jail if people refuse. This is the establishment testing the waters to see what it can get away with without legal authority...its all mandates and rhetoric. Poor people.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Whenever the government makes an attempt at violating the civil liberties of the people, the people must collectively resist.

And every one of us, even those who are not being violated right now, must stand in their defense or one day it might come to us.

“In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time, no one was left to speak up.” - Martin Niemoeller, Lutheran Pastor

“He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will one day reach himself.” - Thomas Paine

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him." - Robert Heinlein

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You can hit the school system where it counts ... withdraw your children and homeschool them.

Schools receive a certain amount of money for every child in a seat each day. My school had dropout prevention classes to keep kids in a seat ... referred to as the 'seat' program, actually. In third year high school English, they taught kids one week what a noun was, the next week it was a verb ... by half a semester, they knew what a sentence was ... this is real, not a joke. The kids would fool around most of the class, for yes, most of them already knew what a sentence was, they just learned the easy way to get by in school ... hanging out ... and not have to worry about their guardians/parents bringing them to school or being harassed by cops for being truant.

If over 1000 kids were simultaneously withdrawn, that would hit that school district's budget rather harshly, and there is nothing they could do about it.

I think homeschooling would be a great trend these days. Let me explain. Not all, but a majority of parents are not spending time with their children. If the parents took the time to spend with their kids to educate them, it would benefit the family unit (even if that is a single parent, traditional, or gay/lesbian). Kids need positive adult influence in their life, not tv, food, or video games ... those are fine in moderation ... and no need to 'keep up with the Jones' ... they lived without tv, cars, and all that fancy stuff not too long ago ... so more people need to get their priorities right. There is much more, but this isn't about all those benefits, but the one that is on topic is it becomes solely the parent's(s') decision without any outside pressure, to immunize their children or not.

Speaking of which, it is much better that a child GETS chickenpox as a kid (males mostly), for it can be DEADLY for an older male to catch the same disease.

I agree completely with the fact, people try to protect themselves so much, that they have NO immunity to anything. Not that we should like the pavement or not wash our hands after wiping, but being too clean could lead to very serious illness outbreaks in our future.

I may disagree that immunizations inhibit our immune system, since the fact that you are introducing the very thing into your system so it can identify it and create the necessary antibodies to ward it off in the future.

There is one thing that immunization people tend to forget though ... abstinence from getting in contact with a disease works better than a shot ... so as long as I am not exposing myself to hepatitis, my chances are slim I will catch it ... I definitely avoid eating off of toilets, and try to never involve myself with needles, so I think I may be rather safe.

It is beyond me how we have become so frail that we are afraid of the flu, so much so, people are willing to get a shot that makes them feel terrible for a few days just to keep from feeling bad for a few days ... flawed logic if you ask me. The flu is just like a really bad cold, buy a few boxes of tissues and keep a bucket by your side ... get plenty of rest, stay warm ... naked under blankets is what I find works for most people, lots of clear liquids, and get better. The less drugs you take, the better off. If you take antibiotics whenever you are ill, they stop working.

I hardly ever get sick, the only shots I had, I was too young to remember anything but not wanting them done and feeling like I was being tortured since it was completely against my will and was held down (3 or 4 years old ... mentally scarred maybe?), I hardly ever take any medicine for anything (headaches included) ... it works for me, and I am not ocd about carrying hand wipes and disinfectant everywhere I go ... someone touching their feet/belly button/some other body part and not washing their hands bothers me more than someone sneezing and not washing their hands ... but that is a completely different story

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join