It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Experients on Children!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Though I'm not too aware of many North Korea fans. I think it's a evil that has been in dire need of regime change for decades. China is a close second. And Afghanistan WAS third. Then for my money Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran and Iraq are/were tied.

Too bad the only regime I can help change is the USA.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Too bad the only regime I can help change is the USA.

Very true

I agree about China although I know little the US can do short of a war that would leave half the planet a radioactive rubble, but it sickens me to see us buddy up to them. I may not be able to shoot the child molester down the street but I damn sure dont have to be his friend.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
People care about human rights. Nations don't. The UN sure as hell doesn't give a #.

What a bull#, you even know what the UN is doing and what sub-organisations it has founded? Wash out your mouth, too much garbage coming out of it.

And Amuk, I don't know where you have this from but who is a Northern Korea lover on this board? Noone is, everybody with an IQ above 70 will know that Northern Korea is a clear case of maniacs and that the USA is finally doing right somewhere. So there are no Northern corean lovers here because there are no, at least on this board.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

And Amuk, I don't know where you have this from but who is a Northern Korea lover on this board?

I am not gonna call them by name but I know of at least two and I can understand why they would not wont to post on this thread. I think you were posting on the thread too so maybe you remember it because I dont.

I was told that the noble peace loving North Koreas were peacefully trying to reunite there country when they were savagly attacked by the US. Just the usual anti-american bull# I was just wondering what they thought about this.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why will evil stoop to killing children? Because that purity is its greatest threat. Those of you who don't recognize this signiture of two forces in battle on earth will never see it. Its not a question of county loyalty, its a question of leadership tainted with demonic insanity. Weep for these children, my friends for the hellish torture they endure cannot be overstated. This is not men in charge of this but rather demons who live in torment and therefore see no advantage to sparing anyone else their suffering. Only a beast would feed on the fear and pain of a little child. I dare say anyone who would post a message in support of such would reveal themselves as the monster they are. And though you might be a monster, you are far from invincible.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
N Korea denies chemical tests

North Korea has denied allegations it tests chemical and biological weapons on political prisoners.
A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry said the allegations were part of a United States-inspired "lie".

On Sunday, the BBC aired a documentary in which a former North Korean army intelligence officer said he had seen prisoners gassed to death.

US officials believe North Korea has chemical and biological weapons programmes.

Update on this issue.

Prisoners were like pigs or dogs. You could kill them without caring whether they lived or died

news.bbc.co.uk...

Deep

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow, a lot of anger on this thread, as there should be. Read the artical and thought, would this float in a court? If the allegations are true then everthing discussed here is justified. BUT, a NK living in Beijing, an unnamed NK expert? I would be more likely to believe this if it weren't for those Iraqi WMD's.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Outrage all you want, it will do no good. There are plenty of things in the world that we can not change and North Korea at the moment is one of them.

Does it suck? Yes.

Should we do something about it? No.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Should we do something about it? No.

Obviously thier is something being done about this situation, why else would it be News.

Deep

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I would be more likely to believe this if it weren't for those Iraqi WMD's.

You would think people would at least want this looked into, but no one seems to care.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Yeah torture of little children is OK as long as its not done by america.

Do you really think that it isn't? Define torture! Would you define it as parents obtaining money by selling their children's health to be tested on by pharmicuetical companies. Search the product Zithromax with the area of Texas and child adverse events in trials. You need a licence to go fishing, but any idiot can sell their child for medical research.

Always remember that you are getting most of your information from inside the US and they are only going to tell you what is in their best interest.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You need a licence to go fishing, but any idiot can sell their child for medical research.

Believe it or not I am kinda on your side on this part I think you should get a licence to have childern but I think if you read the article even you must admit there is a difference

top topics

<< 1   >>

join