It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I officially announce my candidacy for President of the United States!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

YES! I always wanted more censorship in America! This could be exactly what we need! Are there any other ways you can make decisions for the populace about what's good for them and what they shouldn't see or hear? Perhaps we need genetic engineering to make everyone of us born blind and deaf.....that way we can't be offended by anyone!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

E_B, are you going to institute a national religion?

I really think we need one. This diversity thing has gotton out of hand, what with all the SIN and fornication.

Doesn't it make sense that if we had just one religion with a morality czar; we could put a stop to people just thinking they can do anything they damn well please.

National religion? Hmmmm.....I think I will do away with religion. It is stupid. Everyone can have faith in whatever they want, but organized religion will be outlawed. Too much corruption and you all know how I feel about corruption!!

In regards to the sad state of affairs with animal nudity; the way I see it is this; we need some one of extremely high moral caliber to take the bull by the horns and call a spade a spade, because almost all the animals I see, except for a few mini poodles, are naked as the day they was borned.

After all human breasts and privates are required to be covered or risk coming up against the indecent exposure statutes, in place in most counties across the land.

How can we as a nation that is the standard bearer of Morality in the world, continue to ignore the blatant exposure of animal parts that must, MUST be covered.

As I did earlier in this thread, I would like to ignore this issue.

I WhAAA am eminently qualified to be the Morality Czar, therefore I crown myself MORALITY CZAR OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Is that OK E_B?

Well....you already wanted to be Minister of Silly Walks. You cannot be both, so which do you prefer? How about Minister of Silly Walks and Ideas?

Morality Czar? Are you familiar with what happened to the last Czar and his family in Russia?? I prefer the word GURU! You can be the Minister of Silly Walks and Morality Guru......fair enough??

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join