It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy gas station ... ghost on surveillance video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

if you pay attention to detail , the people in the car are either controling the thing or shoooo'ing it off so this is not just something on the lens what ever it was it was out there and it was really on that windsheild.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i think tht thing is a ghost or a light tht came from a U.F.O or somtething yea at this time i bet u guys r laughing at me
but i think it is something wierd.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
any1 notice the blue lights outside? my guess is a reflection on the lence of the cam, as it didnt seem to move away or closer to the cam just 2d motion

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
u r wrong if u think it is a bug because you can kinda of see through it and u cant see through a bug

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
how about a blue plastic bag

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If u people think it is a bug or a bag then u guys r stupid
tht cant be a bug

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
who ever said it is a ghost of an ex-power plant worker is wrong. a ghost of a worker wouldnt be able to shrink up and land on a car wind shield.

it is impossible to be able to be a full grown person and be that small

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Couldn't be something on the lens cause it was actully layed out on that windshield of the car. Look closley at the people inside the car they were either shooooo'ing it off or they were controlling it couldn't really tell but it's not just something close to the lens it was actually out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
never mind
how come the owner of the car didnt do any thing when it landed on his wind sheild
what an idiot.

you cant just let it land on your car and not even look at it.
i would have been like

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
who remembers that ghost court on CCTV in the parking lot, ppl were fooled then and it ended up being a toy doll being hung infront of the cam from a fishing rod.

stupid is a harsh word.. i profer to say plorsable alternative

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
meaning they were probably controlling it ...... bad halloween hoax I would imagine.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Maybe no one could see it because in the video everybody didnt see it outside except for the people inside watchin the camera so i think tht the camera could see it but no people couldnt see it from the outside.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Whatever the heck it is, it is weird, cool but weird.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Looks like an insect crawling over the lens.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Chris_2008]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Some gas stations have some serious fluorescent lights - bright enough to burn your corneas

so, to me, it looks like a bug flying around w/ the bright fluorescent lights shining on it.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Actually, it moves more like a lizard than an insect. We have tons of geccos where I live and they're always jumping round catching bugs near lights and such. As for the blue, can't tell ya.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What gets me is the media attention the its getting. Why are people making such a big deal about it.
In fact, the media seems to be throwing out a ton of stories lately about ghosts and UFOs. Does no one else notice this?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
what kind of bug has a blue glow to it? u guys are not that smart.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by shinobie312
what kind of bug has a blue glow to it? u guys are not that smart.

a blue bag maybe, but it cant stay still that long or be that big
i think that a bird wouldnt stay around that long or be that big.
i bet the owner of the shop just wants more people to come and buy stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
my friend thinks it was a bug that scientists did tests to. he says it might of escaped. i say he is duh, du duh!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join