It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy gas station ... ghost on surveillance video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Creepy gas station ... ghost on surveillance video

www.cnn.com

Customers at an Ohio gas station are spooked by what some claim is a ghost on surveillance video. WOIO Lynna Lai reports
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It looks like a bird to me but I don't know how the bird could look blue.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
WOW! Thats all i can really say. WOW.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
been on the news up here all day....
don't look like a bird to me.

i'm going with the bag theory

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
so do you think there is really something to it? I'm skeptical. Why didn't the guy go outside when he saw it in the video? He could have seen what it was.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

look at it when its flying.... i can make out a bird flapping its wings.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
you know what i find strange is that this is on CNN. It seems that a lot of paranormal things have been on MSM lately... like ghosts and UFO stuff. Does this mean something or is it just a coincidence?

Maybe they are getting us ready for some REAL information? I don't know what I believe anymore.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It sure doesn't look like a bird to me stellawayten.

stellawayten's quote,

so do you think there is really something to it? I'm skeptical. Why didn't the guy go outside when he saw it in the video? He could have seen what it was.

Maybe he was *a little* fearful with something like that around his gas tanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
dude said he watched it for like a half hour...
lame that he could not have walked outside and looked..

it stopped for a half hour right by the camera then flew off again. could it be cause the wind pinned it on the camera/against the wall then another gust blew it off again?

lame lame lame....

you have something outside, 15 feet away from you, you don't know what it is and you sit and watch it on the screen.

what a dork

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I have no idea what it REALLY is!

Here's a guess though, how about a small moth or flying bug, flying around very close to the camera (or maybe even crawling on the lens), and maybe even landed on the lens for that 1/2 hour while it just "sat" there?

Or Mothman!

[edit on 14/11/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My vote is for blue Wal*Mart shopping bag blowing in the wind. Those things get all over the place, particularly lodged in fences along the road.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It looks an awful lot to me like something crawling on the lens, snail, or bug of some kind. The blue could have to do with light reflection. But ghost? i think not.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'll debunk the plastic bag theory by asking how its possible for a plastic bag to hover in the same spot for 30 mins as stated in the report? That was no plastic bag or bug and was either some clever CGI or the real deal paranormal shnit but definatly a weird thing to see.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the CNN angle.

I think it's a feather on the lens.

BTW, it's been under discussion over here for four pages now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Very Very cool. My guess is that its a Ghost of a ex-Nuclear power plant worker, hence the blue/green glow.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
My guess goes with the plastic bag theory. I'll go further and suggest it was a scrap of a plastic bag.

That local news station must be desperate.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ahem, Rhain had already posted this much earlier in the appropriate section of the forum, the discussion can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My Bad. WW just closed the other thread, so there.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think it is an insect on the lens. I think the blue neon light from the gas station combined with the short focal distance causes a blurry 'ghost' while the camera is focused on the pumps.

DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i think its something on the lens too because, if you watch it, it looks like it is making 2d movements over a 3d background. it looks "flat" in its movements, never moving further away or closer to the camera to make it smaller/bigger. stays the same size .. looks like a slug on the lens.

[edit on 11/15/2007 by runetang]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join