It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Aerodynamic UFO Video - Strange&Unique

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Have not been able to find this posted yet - but an ATS search yielded so many Arizona UFO threads I may have missed it...

Anyway - this video is very unique since it depicts a UFO filmed over Arizona that does NOT have the familiar disc or saucer shape, and is substantially more detailed than a fuzzy distant spec of light.

Apologies if this has indeed been posted and discussed - mods feel free to re-direct if desired...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
fake. Its wobbling around in relation to the frame which is a sure sign of a badly tracked cgi object

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
fake. Its wobbling around in relation to the frame which is a sure sign of a badly tracked cgi object

Well, then is the streetlight also CGI? I ask because both the "UFO" and the streetlight seem to remain a relative distance to each other through several wobble cycles.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wasn’t this said to be a fire on a mountain? I think this video was talked about on ATS before and I could swear that they found out that it was a fire?

I might be wrong though.

Anyway, nice video. Don't know what it might be?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Nope the light is real

Originally posted by NGC2736

Originally posted by jainatorres

Well, then is the streetlight also CGI? I ask because both the "UFO" and the streetlight seem to remain a relative distance to each other through several wobble cycles.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
doesnt appear to be cgi, its the first reflex of the uninformed... 'uh, its cgi!'

they would claim anything is cgi, its pointless and wastes time. the same sort of geniuses would see this and claim cgi as well:

[img]http://www.selene.jaxa.jp/image/communication/thumnail/img_071114_02_s.jpg[/ img]

hey! thats not real!

oy....

what is the origin of that video? where is the original, youtube compresses the hell out of everything and makes the best video nearly worthless.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Wasn’t this said to be a fire on a mountain? I think this video was talked about on ATS before and I could swear that they found out that it was a fire?

Looks like a fire to me. Thanks.
Must be one of those fires in California.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I vote for hillside fire also. Flames trailing smoke that give it the shape.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If i'm correct, the author of this video is Rob Kritkausky

HBCC UFO Research Note: The clips Rob Kritkausky has been kind enough to provide for us all to view are really amazing. I would recommend everyone view the clips either on my site or at Rob's website.

Brian: Last time the president was in Phoenix (Aug. 19th, I believe) we happened to document, what some have described as, one of the more profound UFO videos of all times.

Video clip #1 Phoenix Arizona Amazing Lights 3.95 mbs: www.hbccufo.com... (this link to the video doesn't work, but i've found another one)

www.jerrypippin.com...

Interview with Jerry Pippin

Rob Kritkausky, resident of Phoenix, Arizona has had numerous sightings near his home. His home is located on the very northern edge of the city, just below a mountainous area that contains a pre-Columbian Native American ceremonial site and what appears to be a portal or energy vortex that UFOs may make use of. Rob has had numerous sightings, which began in June 2004 and continue to this day. He has videotaped many of these incidents.

Jerry and Roberta Scott, our remote producer, visited Rob in Phoenix on November 13, 2004 as he was on his way home from the UFO Crash Retrieval Conference in Las Vegas. Jerry saw his first UFO (photo image below), as he and Roberta taped this interview with Rob at the foot of the mountain near his home. Was Jerry excited? Yes, he was, although as a seasoned professional, you would never know it.

www.jerrypippin.com...

Rob Kritkausky's website:
www.worldblend.net...

If someone wants to download the original video in .wmv format,
right click here and save target as...
www.jerrypippin.com...
but the quality is more or less the same

[edit on 14/11/2007 by internos]

new topics

top topics

join