It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creature Feature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just found this video someone put together with plenty of crazy weird animals.. I dont know if any of them are actually real but I just though Id share it with you guys.. I hope that nobody posted this video before?

check it out: www.metacafe.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Cool little video, that bear looks huge, not sure if anything in that video is real though, but im deffinatly sure that alien looking thing at the end IS fake.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
yeah, the inclusion of batboy at the end there kinda ruined it for me. most of the pictures looked pretty dubious to me, but does anyone have any kind of verdict on the giant jellyfish picture? im fairly sure its fake, but man would i love for it to be real.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by frumpwallow

Ya that giant jelly fish looks awsome!! Id like for it to be real too..
What about that giant bear? thats gotta be fake..Imagine a bear that big?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Who knows, there might just be giant animals roaming out there

That cow at the start with the giant horns, that was probably one of the most real looking ones.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
10/96 sec - Yup, that one's real. It's just a bull with giant horns. See more pictures here

14/96 sec - Feejee Mermaid, taxidermy trick, it's a monkey fused with a fish

26/96 sec - Taxidermy trick as well, fur slows down swimming and fish are cold-blooded, therefore evolution would not permit a furry fish

53/96 sec - The diver was photoshopped in. The jellyfish isn't really that big. Original photo from Divers Site

83/96 sec - That is Bat Boy, a pop-culture icon that is repeatedly featured in the World Weekly News, a fictional tabloid newspaper that also reports such findings as babies living in the sunken Titanic and peoples' heads exploding during chess matches from thinking too hard.

The ones I didn't mention are because I don't have enough information on them.

Research works wonders, my friend.

top topics

join