It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New (mid-summer '07) doc on Billy Meier filmed in the 70's, but very convincing.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fishmaster

I hope you can see if indeed an earth bound Tesla ship did land with
a perfectly good human female pilot, something ain't right.

The Tesla ships are rich mans toys and very secret.
She would not say over the mountain is the base. Right.

So her purpose in spreading ET excitement must be to say, don't
look over the mountain, you won't find anything.

It works for real or fake pictures. But it is all good if someone does
own Tesla craft because holding them in secret would be a violation
of Tesla creative ideas and design. Hold on to any data on Tesla
you have, when you see the workings of a bona fide UFO you
can compare and point out the stolen equipment.

ED: YouTube and Google has given new life to the makers (fakers)
of deception. Stick with CTs its much more the wave now.

[edit on 11/14/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Mr Penny should be banned for trolling Mr Lear constantly

[edit on 14-11-2007 by NLDelta9]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The de bunking video, the two dark reverse plasma and one bright
plasma motor is quite the operation of even the triangles of today.

Unless the fakery worked so good here its is being continued today.

He ran out of real footage an had to fake it afterwards.

(never heard of reverse lightning eh, Tesla's wonders never cease)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Please allow me to entirely remove this post as it has proven unnecessary. Thank you.

[edit on 11/14/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First of all, after watching all the videos, Britt Elder aroused me. I just wanted to get that out of the way.

I believe Meier 100%. I believe the photos that were used to discredit him were falsely attributed to Meier. Why doesn't he fight back you ask? Well, years and years of persistent threats have taken away his will to fight it anymore. He's been worn down. His circle of believers has been infiltrated since he started letting people in. Those were the people who set him up.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Nicely done.

He may have captured some craft that appear in Mexico footage.

Everyone resorted to trash cans when no more craft appeared.

His photos look similar to many found in a factual account of the UFO
sightings called Man Made UFOs 1945-1995.

It is very boring because it runs like factual news reports and no
mention of ET or hypothetical sources, just the facts mam, just
the facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fishmaster

I don't think NASA owns the real free energy, anti gravity or UFO.

A satellite used a thruster that is quite possibly a mini motor of what is in the
center and at three triangle points of the larger UFO craft.

There are patents on these devices that all reference the Tesla flat coil.

So some group owns the technology and for obvious reasons paid people
to say saucers are from visitors. Thus no one on earth can own one.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Aw, that's alright. I'm only aggravated I can't spam the "star" button and give his post more than a single contribution.

Maybe you could edit your post to reflect my username I prefer? MrPenny? I'd appreciate it. I've held others here to the same standard and it isn't fair to let one go.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but when a gentleman with very high cridentials named JOHN LEAR supports my thoughts than maybe i might be on the right track. Also Tesla's technology could very well be involed or a combination of many of his invention like many other scientists have done to create a new technology. The Pleidans come and go through hyperspace within 7+ hours from there star system and only want to observe. All Meier is doing is passing on information to help the human race evolve spiritually. Without this human development we will stay stagnant killing eachother until we are completely enillated. The answer is using free energy. Earth, wind, sun and water. The best form of free energy in MY opinion is a madnetic motor. I've seen some cool prototypes on youtube.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I recently took some time to check out Billy on the web and hear his story. Now I am a total UFO/ET believer, but one thing that I found odd was some of his photos and videos seemed a little suspect. But his assistant (Horn or something I believe) give some pretty good explainations so I said, ok maybe it isn't fake I'll keep an opened mind. Besides some of the predictions according to them were dead on, so it kept my interests.

But as I was going through the site and read some of the material what struck me was how negative the ET's (taken from transcript) were towards humanities choices. Now granted they are right because we don't know what we are doing, but to me it seemed like "You silly humans, cannot understand the destruction you have brought to the planet and do not learn." Now all of the things I've read concerning ET's and contact made, the ET's take a more subtle approach with deep philisophical meaning and encouragement for positive choices. They acknowledge the harm done but do not focus on it and instead emphasize that change can happen if we band together and change our direction.

Now I know not all ET's are the same, but to me it seemed like I was reading a passage from Jehova in the old testament. I smite thee!

What really put me off was when I kept reading the site that the ET's according to Bill said that all other communications were false and that those that said they had contact, or dialog or channeled info were big fat frauds, and that he Bill was the only one that had EVER made contact, and he was chosen because he had a ancient soul.

Sounded to me a bit cultish for my liking, and very humanistic. Just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok i have witnessed years of the "Billy Meier debunk " posts and threads on ATS and the greater UFO community. And for good reason from memory:

1.Jeff Ritzman did a awesome job on recreating the Meier photographs

2. Micheal Horn being a complete and total fruit loop on countless forums, is he still banned on ATS ?

3."Billy Meier ray gun pics" That thread....how can forget the way Horn would flip out and go banna's

4. The fact the "WCUFO" was in fact a garbage lid.

5. The Dinosaur photos proved to be from a painting

6. The San francisco earth quake photo was lifted from NG

The list goes on and on of debunking and inconsistencies but i could never work out if billy was doing this with models and mini trees as Jeff Ritzman would say, then how are the other towns people witnessing the UFO also ?, would they not notice Billy hand on the end of the sitck ?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is possible Meier was telling the truth but at the same time none of it was true. Insanity is a real possibility.

The undeniable proof that the photo's of his time travels were a hoax pretty much means none of it can be taken seriously.

John, Don't do it! That toy might have lead in it. Is it made in China

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I could get up in front of a camera and say this and that on how it was a fraud, so why didn't these "clued-up" people (who were compensated for there time in debunken it) actually show us on working modules the way to do it, or is that "top secret".

As to his ex-wife jumping on the Bandwagon, well my "ex" has told so many downright lies on me, that nobody who knows me, believes her anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the videos! I would think his pictures, especially the early ones are real but have the quality simply too good for many ufologists to accept.
But his later claims and position as he's the "only one pure contactee" etc. somehow went untasty, at least for me. Though it's the other part of the story and at first he could have genuine contacts but later some misconceptions about the ideas given to him began to dominate.
This matter do not denies the reality of the contact.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Billy Meier ... very convincing

Theres 2 phrases that dont belong together.

I dont need to watch this to know its rubbish.
This isnt your fault by the way, its just noone should entertain anything tainted with Meier's clap trap.

[edit on 15/11/07 by eagle32]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
I'm sorry, but when a gentleman with very high cridentials named JOHN LEAR supports my thoughts than maybe i might be on the right track. Also Tesla's technology could very well be involed or a combination of many of his invention like many other scientists have done to create a new technology.

You got that part right.

The footage in the debunking video, with multiple saucers that bob
and sometimes disappear and are all quite similar has led me to think
that he did capture a saucer similar to the Mexico saucers years back
and in Europe and just used that part as much as possible.

Everything else you can dismiss.

Observe the under workings of the saucer with black and bright areas.
Why do that out of randomness or on purpose if not knowing the
process involved.

Reverse lightning is black, forward is bright; think of a drum where
one side is up the other half of the top is up, but electrically and with
high voltage.

Now you are on you way but out side of earth's atmosphere for
these Tesla craft can't be verified, I've only seen blitz craft in
NASA videos in low orbit.

ED: I think Mr Lear holds to some of the photo evidence being
real. Don't assign him to any of the stories.

[edit on 11/15/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is almost as spooky as Springers house but count me as #4 on that list.

We now have Springer, MrPenny, Schuyler and me on the same side of things.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have a CO2 laser.
I used the info provided by the Billy Meier ufo congress video to recreate the wedding cake drive theory and have replicated free energy here at my house by laser cutting some acrylic to hold magnets in the way they specified.

It works. The wedding cake ship drive explanation has been proven here in front of my eyes via free energy demonstration. Well sorta free.. it cost me a load to buy all the magnets. But after they are set up.. off a circle magnet spins under a horseshoe magnet configuration. The ufo congress video that explains it is deceptive in how easy it's made to look but owning a laser allowed me to test until I got it right. I'm acquiring BIGGER magnets to make a solid state setup to demonstrate via video all here can see. It'll be a bit before I can get it setup and I have to do more testing with the different size magnets, but it is in the works and will be shown here soon enough.

Interestingly enough, it's similar to some other ideas out there but the Wedding cake ship is the simplest and easiest to set up I've seen.

Believe what you will but after reading books, watching tons of videos, testimonies etc.. I believe his info to be true. Whether advocates for Billy have taken some info and screwed it up enough to tarnish his name or silly model challenges go unmet on either side of the spectrum and government proponets slyly plant seeds of doubt.. a lot of info IS verifiable.

Deny ignorance on both sides of the equation and you will find truth in his story just like I did.
Final statement.. read THIS and tell me if they sound like a cult trying to warp you or a group trying to free you from the bs of our demoralized society.

b

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Now I can't remember their names but there were a group of people who told one of the well known debunkers that they would give him a year to duplicate the meier photos using todays technology if he wanted to. And so far they haven't seen anything or heard from him yet. Now I beleive the photos are real.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
This is almost as spooky as Springers house but count me as #4 on that list.

We now have Springer, MrPenny, Schuyler and me on the same side of things.

I'm elated. But what do you three think of the Tesla connection.

You follow the ET crowd. But Billy is a fraud in every aspect.

Billy's starting point and photos seem plausible.

The rest seems like a CIA programming HOAX to cover real
science again. Real science has been denied for so long.

Once the CIA got the ball rolling, Billy took over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join