It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing and Shadow people...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
not sure if this is where i should put this..but i kno shadow people have stirred up conspiracies of what or who they are...so here ya go

i thought about a link between the 2 the other day when i saw a book about CIA doing studies on remote viewing..do you think the 2 could be related? maybe the shadow figure you see dancing around your room is just somebody projecting themselves or remotely keeping an eye on you.. just a thought.. i dont really know too much about either subject, but it struck me..they both seem kind of odd

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
it maybe true, cia still uses remote viewing
also the police too, have u watched discovery channel, they show it all the time.

but i dont beleive in that stuff, so i dont think it accualy works.

also u are talking about the same goverment who wanted to create a weapon to make the enemy gay, so they are nuts.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
lol first i heard about that weapon...but i wouldnt doubt it. they want people to be gay so they cant have kids and get rejected when it comes to adoption..

but anyway, i havnt seen anything about either remote viewing or shadow people on tv at all..i'd like to watch a good video on remote viewing tho

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
here to help ur research out www.remoteviewinghistory.com...

and here is one of the shows on dicovery channel that uses remote viewing and stuff to solve crimes.[i do not belive in it, is just to help ur research ]
dsc.discovery.com...

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
cool..i looked at the one site, i'll watch the video later, sounds interesting tho..it sounds closely related to astral projection..but that site doesnt mention astral projection at all..i thought these things were the same lol

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by uneaq
lol first i heard about that weapon...but i wouldnt doubt it. they want people to be gay so they cant have kids and get rejected when it comes to adoption..

actually, i think the idea was to use it on enemy soldiers (or other "hostiles") to either set in motion a sexual frenzy amongst them or (in the case of religious extremists and other peoples similarly sensitive to the issue of homosexuality) totally demoralize them. either way, its an utterly absurd idea.

in a slight tangent from remote viewing, ive often wondered if the government employs people to monitor and limit our doings in dream. this is based on some ideas of mine that are not at all based in any kind of hard scientific thought, so i may or may not make a separate thread for it in the future.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi, i recently uploaded a clip on discovery documentary where they test one of the CIA remote viewers. it makes a very interesting watch.

He is CIA remote viewer Joe McMoneagle, who worked back in project stargate at the stanford research institute, appears on a documentary on mind powers. He spied on Russia, Iran, and various other countries for the CIA.

Also has some of the work done by PEAR at princeton university on into psychic phenomenon, and the effects on human intention on machines.

here;

[edit on 14-11-2007 by ZeuZZ]

top topics

join