It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunder Blitz?! - NOT a moth on the camera!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Keep in mind, that the prevalence of WIFI security cameras (assuming)like these, lead to more and more overlap and distortion of imagery. We had a famous ghost in an Oklahoma parking lot security camera... only later to discover it was simply a "ghost" image of a lady shopping at a store in the area.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Keep in mind, that the prevalence of WIFI security cameras (assuming)like these, lead to more and more overlap and distortion of imagery.

The more advanced we become the crappier our equipment...
LOL Okay 20o some posts 200 some "what is it's"

Has anyone gotten a translation what the announcers describe it as? Would that not be a first step to see what the news media called it?

Just a thought... surely someone here can translate?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
thats insane. I cant begin to fathom this. Intelligent energy? Is this one of the races our governments have catalogued, just not disclosed yet? or did someone create this wierdness. Or its a really good hologram.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Translation:

"a light ball with a diameter of 1m first landed on the ground from the sky and was shaking for 45 minutes long,then shaking rapidly, changing shape and moving around for another 20 minutes, and shrunk to a size of pingpong ball, several people saw it with their own eyes and said the sky had turned red. at the end of the news, it said that some seniors saw it a few times around that company."

At least that's what a youtuber posted as translation.

I would still like someone here to verify this though. If this IS the translation then the ball lightning theory is out the door due to longevity.
The spider would be out the door since local witnesses claim otherwise.

Can anyone think of another scenario where the sky would turn red ? the only place I've seen anything like the sky turning a color like mentioned would be when i say someone in a video touch a power line which caused a massive charge/spike. The entire sky lit up in a red hue..

b

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Maybe the time was mis-translated, perhaps it was 45/20 seconds instead of minutes in duration.

Then, maybe, it could be ball-lighting.

Or maybe the "witnesses" were full of it.

If that thing had hung around for an hour, the entire Chinese Army, Navy, and Air Force would have swooped in on it, donchathink?

At least the local police, anyway.

At any rate, there would have been a crowd of people, on camera, standing around trying to figure out what it was.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
They always say it is a bug or somthin when it cant be explained any other way.....Is this the video footage that was at the gas station here recently that a dozen people seen??? If not some guy on coast said it was a bug also...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The blue cloud for some reason I cant get the video on here to play.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
I would still like someone here to verify this though. If this IS the translation then the ball lightning theory is out the door due to longevity.

Translate THIS

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
doesn't anybody have cameras that are not 30 years old, i bought a 5 megapixel camera 3 years ago, and the pictures and clips are sharp and clear, like on a TV show...where do they get these cameras? from grandpa, that were made in the 60's. even the old (early 90's) video cameras were way sharper and clearer, compared to out of focus, fuzzy clips of supposed UFO's. and please...if you are recording dots in the night sky, try and get a perspective shot and keep your finger off of the zoom, in fact all zoom buttons should be broken off...everybody thinks they are a hollywood movie cameraman. you actually make it worse when you think you know how to handle a camera.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
doesn't anybody have cameras that are not 30 years old, i bought a 5 megapixel camera 3 years ago, and the pictures and clips are sharp and clear, like on a TV show...where do they get these cameras?

So... your a camera expert eh?

This film was taken from a security camera... in an old factory in China..

Then you are watching a video recording of a video screen, not the actual tape from the security camera...

Hope that helps your 'confusion'

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Better than the puppets we have in America.
A jumpy bright light on the ground instead of in the air.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join