It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the most evil thing E.T.'s have been known to do?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What true story have you heard about E.T.'s that is totally horrific? I think cow mutilation is prolly up there.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by RaeB]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
anal probes

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

anal probes

Do you think that is why they kill the cattle? so they dont tell? I know here in Arkansas tattle tale farm animals are a number one cause of divorce

I wonder about the cattle killings I think most are caused by animals but I have seen a live horse one day that was a dry empty husk the next day when we found it. I dont know if it was aliens but I do not think any animal done that.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Human Mutilation if you read the Dulce papers humans being captured and tested on if you believe it that is.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
From the looks of the little fella's I'd say it would be eliminating sex organs... man that's down right EVIL!

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by DiabolusKlown]

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The whole alien mentality of "We're superior to you so we don't need to show our existance" is probably their worst action, everything else they do results from that snooty attitude.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messsiahhh
anal probes

yeah i think that alieans has some ass fetish or something.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My friend has a cousin whose got this friend who says his whole family was rounded up in his basement by aliens, and supposedly everyone was anally raped one by one right in front of each family member. Then the aliens took all of their money.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Possibly, worldwide disease epidemics caused by bacteria and viruses that fall to earth from comets.

There's a compelling theory that some of the world's large plagues coincided with with the appearance of comets in the sky.

www.spacetoday.org...

panspermia.org...

www.barry.warmkessel.com...

If the panspermia theory is correct then DNA falls to the earth from space and becomes incorporated into earth life. The effect is almost certainly evolutionary positive overall, aside from these occasional disease pandemics.

So you folks who are afraid of bug-eyed little gray men are probably barking up the wrong tree. You should be more concerned about bacteria falling from the sky. Haha.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
convincing us into entering 3rd density physicality

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reed
My friend has a cousin whose got this friend who says his whole family was rounded up in his basement by aliens, and supposedly everyone was anally raped one by one right in front of each family member. Then the aliens took all of their money.

"Bring out the Gimp."

xn

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think I've read that sometimes aliens abduct people and use their atoms to create one of their own or a hybrid. So after they use their atoms (that they're made out of), the person doesn't exist. Imagine burning something and then using the ashes to make something else.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I read somewhere that they blew up earth to make a hyper space bypass.....

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Human abductions has gotta be the worst.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

...ummm...aliens banged them up the bumbum and then took all their money...

...sounds awefully like some interstellar Tax Collector...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Why would the aliens take their money? Did they need to grab a quick six-pack for the road back to zeta-reticuli? LOL I'm sorry it just sounds funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Why would the aliens take their money? Did they need to grab a quick six-pack for the road back to zeta-reticuli?

All that anal probing makes an alien thristy

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
you guys never take anything serious...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hey I'm serious! I posted my replies.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaeB
you guys never take anything serious...

We do...just not aliens with butt-fetishes that also fleece their victims for cash afterwards.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join