It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here ever see the "Blue Guys"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Calling defcon5, come in defcon5.

Well, until he shows up I'll take a crack at it. As so often happens this kind of thing happens during a sleep phase. This fact steers me in the direction of a dream and unless your father can control his dreams (and even if he can) I would have to say that it was in fact some form of a dream state.

It only stands to reason based on his history and work that he would have very complex and enlightening dreams. In fact I would venture to guess that his dreams are so surreal at times that they may actually seem very real to him.

On the other hand he may be fighting himself as to what he actually believes and there may be/have been a subconscious war going on inside him. Underneath all that science and knowledge he could just have a longing to believe in God or something else. He can't possibly accept that on a conscious level but deals with it in dreams.

By no means am I trying to simplify it and yes I get the whole my dad's a genius so this can't be a dream deal. I am in no way trying to make light of your fathers experience.

What do you believe?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hmmm... wonder if one of those blue spirit things escaped into our realm..

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Blue star for you, jbondo. Your reply really got me to thinking. I'd never thought about the juxtoposition my dad had to tolerate daily between hard-nosed science and the seemingly human requirement to believe in something - anything.

That's actually the best explaination I've heard so far.

However, my dad does lucid dream, (after I told him what that was) and he says they are incredibly brilliant and vivid. His favorite thing to do? Fly. That's all he does, he flies like a bird through meadows because he loves being able to swoop down and see each vein in every blade of vibrant green grass. Apparently, 1080p ain't got nothing on THIS.

Although, I would ascribe his experiences to some deep level of REM as you would, I still have to wonder if something really did happen.

It's almost like a career pilot mistaking a 747 for a helicopter, you know?

If he GOT to the blue guys in the first place, maybe he was worthy of the "their" attention and they then put forth the tunnel of truth test. Golly, wouldn't that be something if that were true?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There are some similarities between your fathers story and some accounts of NDE. Maybe he had a OOBE? Curious that you mention that he is an avid lucid dreamer, because mostly lucid dreamers are the opposite of hardline realists(5 sensers). Maybe he has much potential right brain speaking if he takes the time not to be dominated by his left brain so much(according to your describtion).

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
hhmm this is rather interesting
i have never been to the tunnel of truth before, or ever heard of it.
i shall study this!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The way I see it is.......if you are just dreaming you usually forget it quite soon but on occasion you might remember parts for a little longer.

When what you described happened to your father it will usually be clear and with you the rest of your life. It seems to this day he is still trying to go over it in his mind and recall something he might have forgotten and if this is so it very well could come to him when it is time for it to be known.

I understand what your father is going through.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The description sounds a lot like Kaminoans in Star Wars. Maybe had had been watching clone wars and it was triggered by his sub conscious while dreaming.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Well, that's what's kinda bizarre about it. He was always scientificly minded, hardcore reason and logic and a mathemetician. Why on earth would a dude from the logic-brain school go through such experiences?

He wasn't experiencing an NDE, an OBE or astral projection. Of course, I had to explain to him what these things were, because, naturally, he knew nothing about this sorta stuff. Which is why he ultimately asked me, because I always had my nose in a Robert Monroe book.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
The description sounds a lot like Kaminoans in Star Wars. Maybe had had been watching clone wars and it was triggered by his sub conscious while dreaming.

Sorry, no dice. If he's watching anything on TV, it'll be spaghetti westerns or Three Stooges reruns. Of course he's aware of the biggies (Star Wars, Star Trek and friends) but I know for a fact he hasn't seen episodes 1, 2 or 3.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Clint Westwood, Moe, Larry, Curly? Sounds like my Father. Does your dad like The Duke as well?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
HI GUAVAS,
According to ancient Tibetan beliefs, 4'o clock in the morning is 'the hour of the little death', it is the moment when our body reaches a level of relaxation that is as close as we come to death without actually slipping away. Given that you father has an enormous store of knowledge and an agile mind, at this time he may just have 'needed a rest' and his Spirit went just a little too far.
Many people who have been hypnotically regressed, report being interviewed by a tribunal at the the end of each life. they are asked to explain what contribution they made to benefit this world.
I think that your father turned up there by mistake and was sent back.
As to the 'blue' people, I suffered a lot of illness as a child and several times conciously left my body as in death but each time managed to fight my way back. These experiences, plus the fact that one night a robed figure appeared in the doorway of my bedroom led me to study such things. By the way the man the robe weas a silvery/blue colour and his eyes looked right into me, I could tell that this being knew 'everything'.
Just one more thing, ....everything that ever takes place IS recorded,it's known by mant as the Akashic Record, and for every thing we do we are held responsible, Karmic Law.
These are the things I believe.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
GUAVAS,

i've hoped to find such a thread about this subject for a while actually...

because i've had a very similar experience...

this is my experience:

I had woken in the morning, and went downstairs for breakfast. It was earlier than i'd normally wake and i decided to get some more sleep, so i went back to bed. Then i had the most powerful dream i've experienced to this day. This was a couple of years ago.

I was inside what i can only describe ( in a rush without too much thought ) as a multi-dimensional artificial environment somewhere in space. I was there with my girlfriend.

We were amoungst blue people...who wore robes (that i think were blue)

I vaguely recall them as having almost a reptile-like appearance to their skin. I believe they were all bald. Their skin was dark blue and their faces slightly angular.

We were attempting to find a way out of this place, but it was impossible. The composition of the artificial environment was certainly beyond human understanding. The blue 'people' would observe us passively, not bothered by our actions.

I particularly remember one room where there was a panel of some kind in the center..with a sphere to place one's hand on. When the sphere was pressed the room was folded into itself, it was as though i was scrolling through alternate dimensions. as the room was folded inwards the next dimension was folded outwards equally.

This particular part is very hard to describe...i'm not doing so well at that..but it reminds me very much of the tunnel that your father experienced.

Eventually myself and my girlfriend came upon a small garden that was within this artificial environment. i can't remember how or when but somehow she'd been inpregnated by these blue people. Her belly was swollen as though pregnant, and when i looked at her skin ( it was semi transparent ) i could see rows and rows of tiny blue men inside her womb.

We then made love in this garden, and the blue people gathered round us and watched, intrigued. By this point we'd given up escaping. It seemed as though they'd not witnessed this before.

I think that was pretty much the main parts to the dream. It was incredibly vivid in ways that i find hard to explain.

Roughly a year or so later I met a good friend of mine for a drink and we got talking about our experiences of dreams. I told him this story..and he told me that he too had experienced these blue people, somewhere in space, and that they had even inpregnated his girlfriend! I know it sounds unbelievable but this is hounestly true. He too looked at his girlfriend's womb and saw several rows of tiny blue men...

---

so since then i was curious whether or not others have had such experiences, and encountered these blue 'people'...

[edit on 16-11-2007 by tetragrammation]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
reply to post by guavas

Clint Westwood, Moe, Larry, Curly? Sounds like my Father. Does your dad like The Duke as well?

Heh, not so much. Larry, Curly, Moe, Angel Eyes and Laurel and Hardy. My dad would be happy with that line up.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by horsegiver
HI GUAVAS,
According to ancient Tibetan beliefs, 4'o clock in the morning is 'the hour of the little death', it is the moment when our body reaches a level of relaxation that is as close as we come to death without actually slipping away. Given that you father has an enormous store of knowledge and an agile mind, at this time he may just have 'needed a rest' and his Spirit went just a little too far.

Needing a rest - now THAT I would buy.

Many people who have been hypnotically regressed, report being interviewed by a tribunal at the the end of each life. they are asked to explain what contribution they made to benefit this world.

It's interesting that it always seems to be a tribunal. There were three blue guys with my dad. However, thinking about what you said, it doesn't make sense for these "gatekeepers" to interrogate us upon death, when and if they have access to the universal datastore, or Akasic Records"

By the way the man the robe weas a silvery/blue colour and his eyes looked right into me, I could tell that this being knew 'everything'.

This my dad would concur with. He told me that he sensed that they clearly knew everything just as casually as you and I know how to blink.

Just one more thing, ....everything that ever takes place IS recorded,it's known by mant as the Akashic Record, and for every thing we do we are held responsible, Karmic Law.

Now, if *I* were to venture a somewhat educated guess here, I can't think of anything else that dense cube would've represented other than the Akashic Records themselves. I understand that they tend to appear different to different people. I'm not saying my dad was any "Sleeping Prophet", or anything - ala Edgar Cayce - but if what he sensed from that cube was infinite data - for *this* universe, what else could it be? Maybe a subset of the master mainframe?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tetragrammation

Now that's an interesting story. What I find most interesting is that you said you had a friend who also saw these blue fellows, and that an interdimensional gateway was also invovled. Why on earth would you guys (you and my dad) dream about stuff like this?

These blue guys don't seem to be all that common, but I'm wondering if there's something to it after starting this thread...maybe my dad wasn't hallucinating?

There are a few things that I should point out that don't exactly correlate between my father's experience and yours. The super smurfs my dad saw weren't particularly reptialian at all - they had absolutely no visual connection with anything known (at least to my dad) on earth - other than human. No bears, fish, insects, ancient Greek gods, etc. They were their own thing that couldn't be related to.

I also get a sense from your post that the blue guys you saw were sinister at worst, or scientifically impartial at best. This doesn't fit what little MO my dad got from *his* blue guys. They had no need to experiment, as they already knew everything, well, up till whatever "now" is I suppose. I'm sure their guesses would be highly educated.

As for the pregnancies...well, that's rather creepy. My dad sensed that there were a set number of these guys, with a set heirarchy of order, and that's the way it had always been. I wouldn't imagine these guys needing to self-replicate through us (of all vessels) to propagate thier species. The blue guys were apparently ageless.

So, there are compelling similarities and discrepencies between your experience and my dad's. I wonder if there's any connection...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Not to be smart or anything but did anyone of these dreaming people ever go to see blue man group?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Does your father have any artistic ability, could he draw the beings? and the you could scan and post for us all. others who saw "the blues" could then tell if its similar to their blues

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
Does your father have any artistic ability, could he draw the beings? and the you could scan and post for us all. others who saw "the blues" could then tell if its similar to their blues

I feel like a complete idiot that I never tought of this. Although my father is NOT an artist - but *I* am...

I will see him this christmas, so I will see if I can do what those police sketchers do and draw what he saw! If I can successfully sketch to *his* satisfaction, then I will post the composites.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

no i've never actually been to see them (the blue man group)
...but i've seen the posters about the place

(after i had my dream experience by the way)

another striking similarity is found in 'fantastic planet' the french animation

GUAVAS, tell your dad to check out this animation, if he's interested.

it freaked me out because it did remind me to an extent of the dream i'd had. there are similarities there anyway.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by tetragrammation]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sounds to me like your father's soul (energy orb) somehow made contact with a few of the 'guys' of the highest order that deal with the Andromedans. The are referred to as the Ramtha. When beings from Andromeda 'die' they go to their own kind of limbo before eventually becoming one with The Creator; and then being reborn, or progressing up the spiritual ladder (if they fulfilled their soul contract in that lifetime) and being being reborn as an even higher dimensional being as such. Souls from Andromeda that for some reason get killed instantly without them having pre-awareness that they were in danger instantly enter this limbo for a period of time and it is the 'job' of the Ramtha (the blue guys as you call them) to inform this particular soul of what just happened to them and where they will go next. Think of them as contractors of The Creator. As these souls are already a lot more spiritually advanced than ours they have a choice of where they will incarnate next and in which dimension or in whichever one of the universes that exist in the Omniverse. Our Universe is merely just one bubble in the 'foam' that is the Omniverse. For humans things are a little different. They are currently lower down that spiritual ladder that the Andromedans and so most of the time they do not get to choose where they incarnate next due to the fact that they all have to take part in the same 'spiritual training' before they can choose where 'exactly' they want to go next so as the Creator can experience through them. An easier way of putting it would be that humans have to 'pass' the first 'experience tests' before they can gain further spiritual decision making independence, ie if they do what they were sent here to do then they can progress but only if they live all they lives their soul and the Creator choose for them before they were born on Terra (Earth), and not only live those lives but to experiece the 'experience' of being who they are and then reviewing their life review when their vessel (body) ceases. I hope this helps a little as I find it difficult to explain this in words. Peace.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by conorkerr]

[edit on 20-11-2007 by conorkerr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join