It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woody Allen, comic genius...top 5!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
For me Woody Allen is a brilliant. Although a few of his later films where pretty godamn average, for a period between 1969 and 1978 he made consitently brilliant films. My all time fave Woody Allen films are

1. Annie Hall
2. Love and death
3. Play it again Sam
4. Manhatten
5. Sleeper

Anyone else love Woody Allen / have a Wood Allen Top 5 ?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
cannot beleive there are no Wood Allen fans at ATS. Ah my...laa di dah

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I saw a movie recently that he directed it starred him(as usual) and starred Jason Biggs it was quite funny.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by drunk]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Most of his movies seem to involve him being involved with a much younger, and attractive woman (in other words, one that would not otherwise give him the time of day).... Pathetic, just as is the fact that he is seeing his one time adopted daughter... Am I the only one who thinks of him just as a sicko??? Morally he's a monster, and I like him less as a director/producer....but hey, that's just me...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I've only seen one of his movies, Curse Of The Jade Scorpion.

It wasn't too bad.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I only saw the movie i mentioned earlier cos it had Jason Biggs in it.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Most of his movies seem to involve him being involved with a much younger, and attractive woman (in other words.

Well, two of the most frequently used actresses to play the lover/wife or whatever of Woody Allen in his films were Mia Farrow and Diane Keaton who where both in a long relationship with Allen. however, in the real life, as you may know, Woody has a girlfirend that could be his grandaughter!!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
jesus, i dunno. annie hall, def numba 1, but that one, 'everything you never wanted to no about sex', or whatever its called, that was hilarious. and bananas

i think he sorta chilled, especially with that whole wife fiasco thing. i think the new (asian) ones hot tho

top topics

join