It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Sam...I am new.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I have learned a few things from this thread, despite all of the stupidity...

1. Clean out your photobuckets!

I mean really, how much longer are you going to keep asking "Sam" questions?

If I could star you I would. That post was too funny!
You can also make your photobucket private...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
you idiots! i've watched this whole thing develop (ok i'm flattered you thought it was me) but the last one i had was "icybreeze" (which lasted a while so kiss it alright) but just because i am sam used a avatar on my photobucket you dump on him/her/it !??? HA!! you guys are so conceited. omigod! i would love to find i am sam and pick its brain/hard drive...idiots!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
gnisfdsg'jsdfj or whatever your name is.. your not fooling anybody. First off we think I am Sam is full of crap because he IS full of crap. His agenda.. and possibly yours too.. is just to get out disinformation or even better delay, delay, and delay then give it out! Just like the whole reptilian fraud you guys want to distract people from the real truths being revealed here on this website. Give it up, it's not going to work here.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by ready4whatever]

[edit on 15-11-2007 by ready4whatever]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ready4whatever

omigod you people are so conceited it is ridiculous. the stupid thing was probably rummaging through everyones photos and just happened to like my war one. seriously you have seen the personalities that i come up with. why would i use a half retarded one like i am sam? stupid idiots! i hope it comes back...*sigh*

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
thanks for calling us idiots its makes us feel better about hating you.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

if the shoe fits...you guys wouldn't know a real revelation if it hit you on the head...now we'll probably never know.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnisirtraehkrad
reply to post by Jeff Riff

if the shoe fits...you guys wouldn't know a real revelation if it hit you on the head...now we'll probably never know.

rofl, your not serious are you?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I tire of prose.
Banned member exposed.
Why’s this not closed?

Where is SO?
The ban hammer to throw.
For Sammy must go.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Why isn't this closed? Has this not been debunked or do my eyes deceive me? It was all just a big distraction obviously. Probably from some other important real current event/s going on now. This thread has just been a huge waste of time.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
no there is nothing more important that this.....This post was created to show that we are elitist individuals bent on making fun of others. Please keep in mind we are all stupid for commenting on this post. Don't believe me? look at what our peers have said.

Complacently moronic

Jeff

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
no there is nothing more important that this.....This post was created to show that we are elitist individuals bent on making fun of others. Please keep in mind we are all stupid for commenting on this post. Don't believe me? look at what our peers have said.

Complacently moronic

Jeff

I think your off on why this thread was created Jeff. I don't think the thread was created to make fun of people as I think your saying it was. The way I am Sam lured people in with false-promises is suspicious to me and means he wanted mass attention. I think this thread is a deliberate distraction to keep people focused on something unimportant instead of real issues and information. I read a thread here on ats not long ago that said right now at Ats their was a disinformation campaign going on to distract/discredit/and mislead the general public here. This was being done because of what some see as an "alarming" popularity of this website. This thread has dragged on for pages of nothingness and is one of the more popular threads(distract). It explains all those random threads about ridiculous things like reptilians (mislead). All of the reptilian nonsense was easy to prove a fraud, making the website as a whole look bad(Discredit). Doing things like distracting, misleading, and even discrediting the website they know they can do damage to it's popularity and believability.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by NerveShocker]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've been reading through this thread and I'm just confused. I'm new here too and all that, but at least I try and make sense... if that makes sense... I don't see this going anywhere...
Just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerveShocker

Originally posted by Jeff Riff

Complacently moronic

Jeff

I think your off on why this thread was created Jeff. I don't think the thread was created to make fun of people as I think your saying it was. The way I am Sam lured people in with false-promises is suspicious to me and means he wanted mass attention. I think this thread is a deliberate distraction to keep people focused on something unimportant instead of real issues and information. I read a thread here on ats not long ago that said right now at Ats their was a disinformation campaign going on to distract/discredit/and mislead the general public here. This was being done because of what some see as an "alarming" popularity of this website. This thread has dragged on for pages of nothingness and is one of the more popular threads(distract). It explains all those random threads about ridiculous things like reptilians (mislead). All of the reptilian nonsense was easy to prove a fraud, making the website as a whole look bad(Discredit). Doing things like distracting, misleading, and even discrediting the website they know they can do damage to it's popularity and believability.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by NerveShocker]

I agree 100% man...I was off base a little on what I was saying compared to what I was trying to get across. I was being sarcastic, in a way less obvious. I am with you though. I think the post has no value and that Sam did what he was trying to do.....which was persuade the intellectual mind into an argument that does not exist

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
After page 2 it was kinda in your face that "sam" was just a nobody with nothing much to do, bit like those hoaxers who keep posting fake UFO pics...anyhoo it can happen to anyone...oh by the way ive got an awesome 350 acres of prime land with 10 bedroom home and outdoor pool for sale on the dark side of the moon for sale, just mail me, busyfrog aka Jesus C/O Buddha, North Pole, Upper Earth, Next door to Santa and those pesky evil Elves..

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
how much to rent a room? I might be interested

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bethsheba1978

Once upon a time, there was a member who was removed from polite company for some reason or other. This poster had a bit of a following among the membership, and several members chose to follow her falling star down the path of sin. That person decided to spin their IP address, and post under other names to avoid the ban filter. They got caught this time around because they did not bother to remove their old avatars from the photobucket of their present avatar. However, do not despair as I am sure this will not be the last time that we hear from good old “Sam I Am”.

I hope that helps explain that this is not simply targeting of some innocent new member.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Oh..I'm gonna say..NAILED IT!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gnisirtraehkrad

All I'll say is this...
YRT ECIN

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

look i can come back any time and raise cain...or i can stay and contribute peacefully...your choice sis...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join