It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Sam...I am new.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Welcome Sam, hope we get along. I'm also new here.

Greetings.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sam I am welcome to ATS.

The longer I live the more the less I understand, everything makes sense and nothing makes sense, life is what we make it.

Again welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sataurë

That is no theory at all sir, that is the truth.

I am Sam is the direct result of boredom. Someone, somewhere is bored and oh my! Lucky us! for we have been blessed by his/her presence here at ATS!

C'mon people. We have topics to debunk, disinfo to spread and much diversion to create. Oh wait...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by I am Sam
no, no disgusting pictures just information that for those that are not prepared could cause shock and loss of appetite.

Oh well,
what the hell,
I might as well
join the swell.

So...this silence is deafening...

a troll,
in a hole?

What now?
Holy cow?
Or a sow's ear from a silk purse?
I've seen worse
and this is the end of my verse.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I say again.... It's obvious what the purpose of this thread was. I am Sam started by trying to get people interested saying a number of outrageous things. He did this to try to draw attention to himself and the thread. If your wondering what his goal was I can tell you plainly. It's just like all those ridiculous "reptilian" threads that plagued this site for far too long. This is a disinformation campaign with a goal to distract,delay,and mislead people from real issues. Do you wonder why this thread is under "Important current topics" when "Sam" as he calls himself hasn't stated a single important thing. This thread should be locked as it is clearly going nowhere and just being used to waste peoples time and mislead them.
And all this nonsense about he is AI is just painful to even read. But not as bad as his own nonsense about being too busy to give details because he's traveling the world at the moment.. or soon? I dunno. Anyways this thread is becoming more and more insane and really a joke. I can only hope people will stop being so easily fooled.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ready4whatever

Don't you ever just have fun? This is a fun thread. I've read the verses and laughed. The world has plenty of doom and gloom. and it awaits our pleasure at all hours. No harm in some fun now and then. Nobody is being fooled.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Welcome Sam.

I hope you enjoy learning from the people here.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Oh ya my goal coming on abovetopsecret.com is to join in a silly pointless thread so I can have fun. Weeee.. so much fun. Actually, I do other things for fun. When I'm on abovetopsecret I come to find out information and share information with others. And by the way if this thread is for "fun" starting it by saying its only for those with strong stomachs wouldn't make much sense would it? This thread isn't fun its funny.. a joke.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This thread seems to be playing out like a game in a way but Sam is just meeting everyone one at a time. Which is a nice way to start.

I like you Sam you seem to be a nice guy or gal who is witty and inteligent, or so it seems.

Anyway I am interested in information that for those that are not prepared could cause shock and loss of appetite.

When can we see this? Ill take the chance. Send me a waiver u2u and ill sign it, just in case I do go into shock.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by earth2]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey I am Sam I am new too. We will not be friends. Get over it

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ready4whatever
Oh ya my goal coming on abovetopsecret.com is to join in a silly pointless thread so I can have fun. Weeee.. so much fun. Actually, I do other things for fun. When I'm on abovetopsecret I come to find out information and share information with others. And by the way if this thread is for "fun" starting it by saying its only for those with strong stomachs wouldn't make much sense would it? This thread isn't fun its funny.. a joke.

Oh for pete's sake, go do what ya do already. Do on ATS what you like to do on ATS. Go find and share your information. Have fun, weeeeeee!

But to each his own, huh?

Fun is where ya make it.

C
ya!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have learned a few things from this thread, despite all of the stupidity...

1. Clean out your photobuckets!
2. She must be either lonely or obsessed - I kind of feel sorry for her. Let this be a lesson in playing nicely on ATS, you never know how much you will miss it and to what desperate lengths you will go to in order to get your fix once you are banned.

and the most important lesson of all...

3. Too many members either do not read the entire thread before posting, they are drunk when they are online or are oblivious to the truth even when it is laid out before them. I mean really, how much longer are you going to keep asking "Sam" questions?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ready4whatever
This thread isn't fun its funny.. a joke.

Your Avatar hurts my head

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I agree with Kosmic.. it's amazing that after 12 pages of waiting and hoping people really think I am Sam will be giving them all the answers they seek(let alone any). Give it up already ;/ he isn't going to tell us anything we don't already know. How many pages and posts should we wait for this mind blowing information. There is nothing he can tell us that would be more hard to believe than some stuff already found on this sight. It's not like we need to be prepared. If he's waiting for anything its probably just a good story to come up with in his mind. But don't get your hopes up.. he hasn't been that creative thus far.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hello I am Sam
I hate you
you are not my best friend forever

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow another 12 page thread about nothing.
There are 2 flags on a thread that debates the brain versus the soul and 10 flags on a bad Dr. Seuss thread, what is wrong with that?
Nothing surprises me anymore and as much as I love ATS I am so tired of wasting my time reading thru flagged threads that turn out to be nothing.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ok thanks for the ride it was fun for a while.
but this is my stop and ill get off now ....
One thing i have lernt in this thread is how conciderate and polite not to mention patiant the comunity we have here at ATS, Kudos to you all for that,, I have seen other threads shot down a lot sooner.
I guess, i am sam will be in "America this night" what the hell is "Brazil town" if you are "fairdinkum"(aussi slang for telling the truth) im sure as a highly educated person you can write good English, and get to the point please..
I will watch for your reply to everyones questions, or have you been exposed !!!!
Anyway it was fun i think, at least i still have my appitite im making Nachos for dinner if anyone cares to know
ps Take a bloody good look at your self!..... that avatar is plain BAD and in bad taste!

[edit on 15-11-2007 by MinMin]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hey Sam I Am,

What an entrance man! I'm here only a short time but you nailed it. Looking forward to your contributions. I'll bite, I'm intrigued now, so don't disappoint.

Are you John from Cincinnati?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Yup,I agree NGC2736.Its okay to have fun,we need all the fun we can get now days.BTW,welcome to ATS I am Sam.Hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
reply to post by NGC2736

Yup,I agree NGC2736.Its okay to have fun,we need all the fun we can get now days.BTW,welcome to ATS I am Sam.Hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do.

Wow, you call making a thread and claiming to have information that might make people sick to their stomach then not coming through with it fun? I call it a sick joke...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join