It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Sam...I am new.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
We've seen it all before.

I thought I would post on the last page of this silly thread.
malganis those are the truest words spoken in this thread so far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok i'll bump it.You had better not be a disssssssapointment. I have a feeling you are not so new here,maybe you are fosam one of the BANNED MEMBER'S that had a change of heart in the way you had previously posted here.

REVEAL YOURSELF NOW OR PAY THE PENALTY...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
didn't u see his photobucket pics. some of them got banned coz of terms of violation something. hes a fraud. what a waste of time, just goes to show u how easily fooled ATS members can be, sorry but he was mocking us.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
HELLO SAM!
WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?

Frami.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
UK- USA- Brazil where next? It is not funny these games that you play, your avatar is not right I say! Go away if you cannot come clean on this site. Many have trusted that you come as a friend, but the words that you share leave me with despair and feeling of less than trust. What is your game? What do think? And how will you follow through? Your not a computer or a war machine you are you and human as me.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Easily fooled?

Yeah, but not for long with the contributions of the many participants it was quickly transparent, but it was a community effort.

Alone we fall...................
United we stand, so don't be so quick to underestimate the power of group think in an open minded way!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Greetings sam.
Why did you choose the name sam?
What do you think about Nibiru and Ducaz?

NelysStar

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Welcome I am Sam, I have a question for you:

Am I and my partner only a stones throw away from it becoming a reality?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
yes hello Sam, whats our fate?
show me the light. I feel lost, and I type this because I want answers to things of no use or relation to my existence what so ever but I thirst for knowledge for I'm only human

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That's a lot of travelling, the furthest I have ever been is some dive 148 miles out of Laveen.

I stay at the Holiday Inn Express often, always in room 70.

While I am there I enjoy working on some of my 237 websites about my trip to Louisiana.

Sema is an exciting event but I haven't been since 84.

In all seriousness though, looks like a fine product, I am intrigued. Perhaps you can contact me and let me know the details. Enjoy the site, lots of interesting stuff here.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by spyder207]

[edit on 14-11-2007 by spyder207]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hi Sam

If The Fool is 4th card pulled on a Crowley Tarot deck, what does that mean?

[edit on 14/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wow, this is like some type of strange phenomenon. Maybe I should try this to get some ATS points. Sam welcome aboard, I am curious to what the big reveal is. Until then I will remain Trustnobody!!

Regards,
Trustnobody

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Hi Sam

If The Fool is 4th card pulled on a Crowley Tarot deck, what does that mean?

[edit on 14/11/07 by masqua]

Was it pulled reverse or up?
The fool: set on a path of discovery, mostly unaware of the evils at their heel. Look before you leap.
Up: New spontaneous opprotunity.
Reverse: A warning against rash decisions

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This thread has done my head in. I quickly scrolled through 10 pages, and I feel a little nauseous from all the brief replies and rhyming.

I Am Sam's conversation is similar to that of the alien intelligence 'Jerry' in the movie Sphere. That entity later turned out to be one of the character's subconscious thoughts channeled through the computer.

Jerry said things like, 'I make a journey. You make a journey. We make a journey together.' -- 'I am happy' -- etc.

Or I Am Sam is a Chatterbot who has left his homepage in search of more meaningful, in-depth conversations. See Chatterbot's Wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

Or I Am Sam is a Chatterbot who has left his homepage in search of more meaningful, in-depth conversations. See Chatterbot's Wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...

Or I Am Sam is someone who found the right buttons to press and places to look to find out enough information to post here about a member or two and get the ball rolling on a long meaningless thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I must admit.
At first this had wit.
Though I read this with haste.
What time I did waste.
But now its been hosed.
Why’s it not closed?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's obvious what the purpose of this thread was. I am Sam started by trying to get people interested saying a number of outrageous things. He did this to try to draw attention to himself and the thread. If your wondering what his goal was I can tell you plainly. It's just like all those ridiculous "reptilian" threads that plagued this site for far too long. This is a disinformation campaign with a goal to distract,delay,and mislead people from real issues. Do you wonder why this thread is under "Important current topics" when "Sam" as he calls himself hasn't stated a single important thing. This thread should be locked as it is clearly going nowhere and just being used to waste peoples time and mislead them.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have a a funny feeling about you, sam. It's not a good feeling

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Welcome I am Sam. Glad you joined us here at ATS!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

yea I just watched Sphere.
"you are a nice entity."

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join