It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
youtube.com...

www.amazon.com...

What else do people need?
Read the book.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I must agree, it's quite the nugget of a book.

I liked the part where he nonchalantly admits that the Chase Manhattan bribed Chinese officials in order to get their business. (suitcase with $50k at the airport) The Chinese call it a "Hong boa", we call it a bribe.

The book is a must read for any conspiracy theorist.

I'll make sure to check out your YouTube link when I get home from work.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'm currently reading "Titan" the biography of his grandfather - very interesting. Having read the synopsis of this one on the Amazon link you provide and seen that David was involved in the "intelligence service" in World War 2 I will be sure to try this one next.

My sound card has blitzed so sadly I can't check out the you tube link

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The only thing in the youtube link is a guy confronts david about the nwo. Then they tell you exactly what page his confession is on.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
One must always be suspect regarding infowars or Alex Jones. They (HE) is very good at propaganda- in fact, excellent.

Be on constant guard for Alex Jones, Jeff Rense and David Icke and anyone else who is making substantial sums of money playing off the fears and paranoia of a terrified public.

Many of the banner ads on their sites are connected to companies who's owners and/or CEO's have been or are in prison for child molestation and various other sundry things. Also check their corporate logo's and you will see Illuminati everywhere.

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THESE SITES OR JOIN THEM AS THEY ARE DIRECTLY LINKED TO GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND PROVIDE THESE AGENCIES WITH ALL INFORMATION!!!!!

They are scumatic parasites- And it will do us all good to remember it.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Indeed, David was a member of the OSS.

He became a sort of expert, because he was able to speak French. I speak French, and Chinese. However, I haven't received any offers from intelligence agencies. Of course, I could be working for a CIA front and not know it!

I remember the part about David trying to get the Shah of Iran in an american hospital was also interesting. (he must have significant power to be able to this.)

I really wish I had a copy of Bill Moyer's 1980 tv series, The World of David Rockefeller. Can't find it anywhere.

[edit on 14/11/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
everytime I post from work, I get a double post.

sorry.

[edit on 14/11/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
here's the quote that the guy in the youtube video refers to:

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

source, David Rockefeller's Memoirs, p.405

I had also highlighted this one when I first read the book. I hadn't thought about chasing him around and asking for clarification.

He admits he has and is working towards a NWO. (He had made that statement numerous time in the past, ie a proud internationalist) However, I think some people might misread it further and claim he also admits to working against the best interest of the United States. I think it's obvious he was referring to the second part of his statement, not the first part about the secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States.

IMO, Luke Rudkowski of infowar.com (youtube video) clearly misread the statement. (run-on sentences can be confusing)

Is this guy (Luke Rudkowski) a member on ATS? I'd like to hear what he has to say on the subject.

[edit on 15/11/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Indeed, David was a member of the OSS.

He became a sort of expert, because he was able to speak French. I speak French, and Chinese. However, I haven't received any offers from intelligence agencies. Of course, I could be working for a CIA front and not know it!

I'm going to be lazy and pick your brains as I am a huge pile of books away from reading the book on him yet hugely curious. I hope you don't mind.........as I am sure you are aware I have a keen interest in WW2, especially the intelligence networks and how those intertwine with the industrialists and bankers. My focus has been primarily Anglo-German-US relationships, strangely Rockefeller has not come up, not directly at least. However the way I study is frustratingly slow and it would be useful if you would be willing to discuss this with me. I know that you have looked at the Rockefellers in some detail.

Primarily, what is your impression of the OSS heirarchy? Allen Dulles in relation to David Rockefeller specifically. OSS was of course largely a front for US business with the Axis nations although this was simply a means to an end. Allen Dulles controlled Nazi occupied Europe from Berne - was David Rockefeller Middle-East (Shah of Iran) or maybe with the French expertise - was he based in North Africa?????

What of the "Brothers' Meetings"? Do you know anything about that? (I only have the wikipedia page on him as source - you just can't get books on them that easily in the UK - and I'm going through a thrifty patch so cannot buy).

Probably the most significant thing you can help me with...is who are/were his European connections - positive and negative, I know that the economist Keynes is one...how about Montagu Norman (Bank of England)? Or Sweden in general?

Also, what (if anything) does he have to say about Alger Hiss and Harry Dexter White?

I really wish I had a copy of Bill Moyer's 1980 tv series, The World of David Rockefeller. Can't find it anywhere.

Sounds interesting - I did a little searching and I can't find a listing. Interesting that he was trustee of the Rockerfeller Foundation for 12 years though ??!!

www.lucidcafe.com...

I'll ask around but looks as though it may have been buried.

(Sorry to ask so many questions...no obligation to answer them of course but I'd be much obliged for any insight you can offer - and I'm always happy to reciprocate if there is anything I can help you with at any time).

All the best

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
David Rockefeller's account of his war record was not really what I was expecting. I cannot help but feel that he was glossing a little bit, he is certainly self deprecating. The most interesting aspect is that he was involved in T-Force operations, but even then not much substance to his account. I cannot help but wonder what he is not telling us....perhaps I'm being too hard on the guy, but I find the whole 'I'm just an ordinary Joe' stance a bit rich shall we say.

More interesting is the fact that he openly admits to being close to the Dulles brothers, no ambiguity of intention or actions with those guys.

I think the point that ConspiracyNut23 makes about Rockefeller not actually meaning that he acts against the interest of the US is a fair point, however does it mean that his actions are of benefit to the US people or since we are talking globalism, to any of us.

I don't necessarily buy into the depopulation plans but the Rockefellers have consistently involved themselves in social engineering projects most notably through the Rockefeller Foundation and the National Science Foundation (only learnt that they controlled that when reading some passages from the book today)....many of the projects funded by the RF have been severely detrimental to our societies - the Kinsey Report for one springs to mind. They were instrumental in the Eugenic movement and I can support that Endgame is highly accurate in that respect (though shaky in some other areas).

I suppose you can't expect him to write a warts and all book about himself, it would be self-defeatist, in the excerpts that I have read he paints himself as very passive in his own life and I find that somewhat hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
however does it mean that his actions are of benefit to the US people or since we are talking globalism, to any of us.

IMO, he sincerely believes he is working for US interest. To a certain point he is right. If we look at the US standard of living compared to other countries, the US has done remarkably well. (to the detriment of other economies)

However, is globalist good for us? Every couple of weeks someone posts in this forum that the NWO/ Globalist is good for all of us.

IMO, it isn't good. The destruction of local economies and the decentralization of power is, in the long term, a very bad thing.

[edit on 19/11/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

IMO, it isn't good. The destruction of local economies and the decentralization of power is, in the long term, a very bad thing.

I certainly don't think that those that are propelling it right now are good for us, in fact in my opinion the only need for a one world government is to protect us from the machinations of these people. Catch 22 somewhat.

Certainly theoretically some powers can be centralised for our collective benefit but this should in no way impede upon the national identity of individual states and should not be used by super corporations to create ever greater monopolies and cartels - that only adds to the problem of the increasing gulf between the haves and the have nots.

Free trade is the way forward in my honest opinion but it has to be based on the natural laws of supply and demand, not on market manipulation as it is now.

new topics

top topics

join