It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Scars and UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi i just got introduced to this sight by Coast to Coast, and got reading alot of threads and just had to post my story to see if anyone else has heard of this happening.

In the Summer of 1999 i was sitting out in my parents backyard (which is located on the outskirts of a city with farmers fields out their backyard) with a recently new ex-girlfriend having a conversation about tarot card readings, seeing that i just had one done that read me like a book and was a weird experience. 15-20 minutes into the conversation i saw a Green orb that sat in the sky at about 10 o'clock. It didn't give a shine like most lights, the best way i can describe it was that it moved swiftly like a bird but sparaticly. I have always been a believer growing up but when i saw it i had like a 30 second blank as to what the hell it was. By the time it got to 12 o'clock in the sky i realized it as a frigin UFO and ran back into the house to get my other friends, and when i came back out the ex-girlfriend told me the UFO got to basicly 2 o'clock in the sky and vanished.

Now this is the wierd part and i was wondering if anyone has heard of this before. A few weeks later i woke up and came into my kitchen where my mom told me that i must have gotten bitten by a spider since there was a massive red rash looking mark on my right shoulder blade. A few days later i wake up and notice in the mirror that the rash had turned into a 10 inch deep hardcore looking scar across my shoulder blade. I showed my family, my friends and after a week i decided to go to my family doctor, since i was very weirded out by this. (by this time it had shrunk to almost half its size) My doctor told me it was a laceration after i told him everything (except the UFO part i didn't need him thinking i was a Kwack) I told him i think i would remember something like that and he told me as a doctor thats all he could say, that it was a laceration. About a week after that it shrank to the size of a mesquito bite and vanished.

Now you don't have to believe my far out stories but i have been telling them to everyone i meet since then. I have always wanted to meet someone who can expain this to me but as of right now i can only pass this off as something like spontaneous combustion. Something your body does that is unexplainable or, lol, i was abducted by aliens but either way its a mystery to me. Well since this is my first post i welcome the comments.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
pictures are always good.....welcome to th site

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ya i know i was a teenager who didn't think too much, but everyone i knew saw it and that was all that matter then. But now it very much sucks that i don't have any thanx though

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've heard these types of stories before; this sounds like a textbook abduction case. If you're looking for answers, IMO, you should take a trip down to your local hypnotherapist - preferably one that's familiar w/ the subject.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by hbdale309]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
rational explanation:
you inadvertently scrapped your shoulder on the door facing when you headed
into the house to get your friends. You were so excited and full of
adrenalin that you just didn't realize it.

irrational explanation:
see above

top topics

join