It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran hands over copy's of blueprints for nuke warheads

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hello all,

If these are the phony blueprints the U.S. gave, as mentioned previously in this thread, then this is probably another tit-for-tat in the on-going war dance between Washington and Tehran.

I guess we'd have to score this one a point for Iran... the cheeky monkeys.

Always remember folks, both the Iranian and American people, as a whole, want peace. It's the current leaders who are crazy...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Documents on how to build a bomb proves they have a bomb. What utter crap. All the plans in the world are of no use whatsoever without the material to build a bomb. I'm sure there are internet hackers all round the world with nuke plans but this does not mean they have a bomb.

Why are some people round here so naively led by the bull# from their government ? You are being led into a situation that will make you support an attack on Iran. This will ensure that rich people stay rich. At the end of the day throughout history the masses are fed bull# to ensure the rich and powerful remain rich and powerful. You would have thought 21st century education would have allowed the masses to read history books, learn and THINK!

I couldent agree more, finally another voice of reality. Corperate america rules this country and administration. Whatever feeds the pockets of our warpig leaders is what the objective will always be. Remember Ceaser himself was all for the riches and power of Rome he could care less about the people, our leaders are no different.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by willywagga
Luxor311 says " A nuclear missile fired at the US wouldn't make it past Syria before easily being shot down. The same goes for North Korea do you really think that we the US would just sit and watch a ballistic missile head over the Pacific without blasting it the second it got over the ocean...think again ."

Unless of course it would be in the interests of the US to let the missile through, think of the repercussions, think of the mandate Mr Bush and his ilk would have then.
A direct strike on the US would give them all the excuses they need to persue their ambitiions. Think 911, think Hurricane Katrina, think Pearl Harbour, think again !!

Willywagga

I have to say that's the most ridicules statement I have read here...do you really believe that the president and the administration would let a nuclear warhead through to purposely kill millions and millions of US citizens. He can come up with a lot of other reasons to take over Iran or other countries for that matter.....come on......wake up or try another thread

[edit on 15-11-2007 by luxor311]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Documents on how to build a bomb proves they have a bomb. What utter crap. All the plans in the world are of no use whatsoever without the material to build a bomb. I'm sure there are internet hackers all round the world with nuke plans but this does not mean they have a bomb.

Actually nuclear weapons are incredibly complex and having the fissile material and no plans is just as useless as having plans and no fissile material. Since Iran is well on it's way to making its own fissile material, thn these plans becomefar mroe relevent.
As for hackers having plans for nuclear weapons what utter nonsence. Computers which hold these designs are seprate from the internet. I think youhvae been watching too mnay Hollywood movies, just remember these aren't factual, lol.

Why are some people round here so naively led by the bull# from their government ? You are being led into a situation that will make you support an attack on Iran.

You seem somewhat naive yourself based on your first comment, I wouldn't throw stones if I were you.

This will ensure that rich people stay rich. At the end of the day throughout history the masses are fed bull# to ensure the rich and powerful remain rich and powerful. You would have thought 21st century education would have allowed the masses to read history books, learn and THINK!

Let me guess you are not rich and powerful and are jealous ? lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I knew there had to be something in it for the Iranians to release these blueprints , that is a masterstroke ! . Bush and neocon cronies will have to tell the world of the failure (and existance) of operation Merlin if he wants to make anything out of these blueprints.

Wonderful stuff , I like these Iranians more with each passing day.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

the current iranian regime is no better than the bush dynasty.

your enemies enemy is not always your friend.

infact iran treats their domestic population far worse than the US,though the US is obviously worse than all on the "international foreign policy" thing,for such a long time.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Your right

1. The Iranians stone their women
2. The Iranians clampdown on demonstrations
3. The Iranians actively support terrorists
4. The Iranians actively invade sovereign countries (Well not in a decade and that was self defence)
5. No freedom of speech

The US and UK

1. We Tazer our students (US)
2. We kill on sight
3. We Lock people up without trial
4. We invade other countries
5. We spy on our people and have ensured that almost all our country is Big brother (UK)
6. We support terrorists

Can we judge Iran when we are no Greater in moral then them?

[edit on 16-11-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does Iran have a nuclear weapons program?
Quite possibly, but if they do it's nowhere near mature. The IAEA doesn't seem worried about Iranian nuclear weapons, and neither do the authors of the National Intelligence Estimate. I trust their judgment.

So what if they had plans for nuclear weapons. I'm pretty sure Germany, Japan, South Korea, South Africa, India, etc... all have or have had at one time nuclear weapons programs. Probably all industrial nations have at least plans for nuclear weapons. Do we give them crap about it? No.

As for Iran sponsoring terrorism- they may, but we know for a fact that both Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, a nuclear nation, sponsor terrorism to a very large extent, and yet we don't care. Double standard? Hell, we sponsored terrorism in Afghanistan against the Russians.

I think you all underestimate the effort that goes into building nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are very difficult to make effective. Thermonuclear weapons and MIRVs take extremely advanced technical knowledge. It is difficult to produce bombs with large yields that are compact and produced serially. This takes an advanced technical knowledge- USA, China, Russia, UK, and France for example have such advanced nuclear programs. Iran is nowhere close.

Iran, if they are actually pursuing nuclear weapons will, at best, be able to produce a very large sized bomb (device size, not explosion size) with a fairly low yield. They will not be able to put the device into serial production, as they lack the infrastructure and technical knowledge. As far as attacking neighboring countries, such as Israel, such actions would provoke a nasty response. Israel has over 100 nuclear weapons (building stockpiles takes time). Any attack on another country would be suicidal.

Nuclear programs (peaceful and weapons-related) are a useful test of a country's technical knowledge, and provide training and jobs for engineers. It also is a source of national pride that a nation has the industrial and technological capability to engage in such activities. It is no surprise that Iran wants a nuclear program (be it peaceful or weaponized). So if Iran wants nuclear weapons, what do I care? They couldn't possibly be stupid enough to arm terrorists with them, as this would be suicide. Pakistan hasn't done it yet, and they are far more unstable than Iran.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by erkokite]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

To Johnsky...
Daniel Sheehan recently stated he has a list of 32 CIA agents currently working in the "NEWS MEDIA" as reporters, editors, producers....DOUBLE AGENTS.

Anyone who's done their homework and has a 'scosche' of common sense has been half expecting a bogus report like this on Iran to serve as a justification to expand a suicidal WAR ( for us ) over there. I guess they some people just can't remember the Black Hole
that the USSR fell into, a trap the Bankers had our military/cia operatives concoct for them.
This time the Bankers want us on our knees, again, like in 1929. I hpoe people will become conscious of all this before then.

Troublesome as it is, I'm more interested in the report from late last August (29th?)
of the one nuke missing out of six illegally flown to Barksdale AFB. Warhead intact.
Are they planning to use it here in another 'false flag' attack before the next election
when GW's term nears the end? Nice excuse for Martial Law. I, for one, find it hard to believe 'Dubya' wrote all those Exec orders assuming all power just to produce wallpaper for the Oval Office.

Best Regards

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join