It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is COM12 ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I heard 1 referance to it in a video, they said its a group that is directly aposed to Majestic12 and leaks there secrets.

anyone heard of this?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Com-12 was formed of some Majestic 12 members and agents of the Office of Naval Intelligence to form a secret group called COM12- which exists to combat a covert (possibly alien-backed) organization within the government

COM-12 and antother group called CABAL are working with humanoid ET's who are determined to prevent the reptiloid ET's working through MAJI and AQUARIUS from interfering with the affairs of this planet. The conflict between these two ET groups has apparently led to planet earth being the center of an ancient dispute between these two galactic superpowers, the humanoid non-interventionists of the Pleiades-Andromeda constellations and the reptiloid interventionists of the Orion-Draconis constellations. COM-12 and the CABAL are determined to maintain American independence under the U.S. Constitution, whereas MAJI and AQUARIUS are determined to betray America to the New World Order. COM-12 and the CABAL are intentionally 'leaking' information damaging to MAJI and AQUARIUS to the public.

Thats just what i found in my search for who they are, kind of out there.. but some of the wierdest things you never thought would exsist actually do exsist.. take micheal jackson for example..

new topics

join