It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE people like this!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
(*Note: this involves animal cruelty. If you're easily squicked by this, read at your own risk)

My boyfriend started going back to school in August, and he started carpooling with a guy who lives in the same town as us. They started hanging out outside of school, which was fine with me because his usual social interaction is sitting on the computer talking through a microphone while playing UT.

So one night I found out that he'd invited this guy and his girlfriend over to our house for dinner and a movie. When they arrived, I put my two Great Dane pups outside so they didn't pounce on the guy (they're a little overenthusiastic with visitors).

We all crashed in the living room, talking and waiting on the pizza to get there, when my cat hopped into this guy (we'll call him Bob)'s girlfriend's lap. The cat loved her, so I jokingly said "Hey, looks like you found yourself a new cat! We've been wanting to get rid of her for awhile!"

Bob grinned then and said "Oh, I'm sure she'd love it at our house. I bring cats home for the dogs all the time."

I asked him what he meant, and his girlfriend said "Bob brings stray cats home and throws them in the backyard."

I asked the guy why he could possibly do that, and his reaction was "Well, I hate cats! It's great to watch the dogs kill 'em! It took awhile for them to learn to bite the cat on the butt end, but they figured that out!"

I looked at my boyfriend in panic, wondering how he could possibly be friends with a guy like this. The expression on my boyfriend's face indicated to me that he hadn't heard of this little hobby.

The pizza arrived, then, and we all ate and watched the movie. About halfway through, my cat hopped off Bob's girlfriend and walked past Bob. I noticed Bob glaring at the cat and asked what was wrong, and he said,
"If that thing scratches or bites me I'm going to throw it across the room."

I grabbed Lizzi (the cat) to get her away from him and said "Well she might accidentally scratch while she's playing, but she wouldn't hurt you on purpose!" My boyfriend, to change the subject I guess, told Bob and his girlfriend a story about how Lizzi tries to get into the bedroom after we go to sleep. She sticks her paws under the door and wiggles them like she's trying to reach the doorknob.

Bob grinned and said "Oh, I'd take care of that really fast. I'd just stomp on her feet as soon as she got them under the door."

By that point I was so furious that I put Lizzi in her carrier and made sure they left soon after.

After that, Bob never came over for more than a few minutes at a time. On one occasion, though, I locked myself out of my house and my boyfriend had to come unlock the door for me. He showed up with Bob, and as soon as they got inside my boyfriend went into another room, leaving me, Bob, and my Danes in the living room. The Danes came thundering up to Bob, and he reacted by grabbing Duke (the younger Dane)'s head and twisting it sideways, causing him to fall on the ground and yelp. Duke ran behind me while Bob kicked Sunni (the older Dane) hard enough to shove her away.

I put the dogs outside, grabbed Lizzi, and told my boyfriend to get him out of the house before I did it for him.

Since then, my boyfriend and Bob haven't hung out anymore. It wasn't just the animal abuse that infuriates me, though: this guy also refuses to work. His girlfriend, who is in Pharmacy school, works two jobs just to keep a roof over their heads. The first time they got a little money, he went out and bought a Wii and borrowed money from my boyfriend just to eat the rest of the week.

I absolutely hate people like this.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sounds like the guy has serious issues. Animal abusers are very often partner abusers also.

I hope his girlfriend has the stones to walk out if he treats her bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If he lives anywhere near me...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know...

I have ways of taking care of people that hurt cats, or should say the State does...

That guy sickens me...

Semper

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I hope so too. Unfortunately I don't know enough about her to hazard a guess, but she's been very quiet each time I've seen her.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Geez! What a psycho. People who abuse small animals usually are mentally challenged. Something about having too much heavy metals in their brains, so I read.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zyanith

The Danes came thundering up to Bob, and he reacted by grabbing Duke (the younger Dane)'s head and twisting it sideways, causing him to fall on the ground and yelp. Duke ran behind me while Bob kicked Sunni (the older Dane) hard enough to shove her away.

Wow. At this point I would have just taken his head and slammed him to the ground. He did assault a 'member' of your family (well I consider my dogs my family anyway). I'd show him what it feels like to be abused.

[edit on 11/13/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Turn him in to the local authorities...

No animal should be treated badly...

Al

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
How someone can do that to a poor animal is beyond me. I saw we throw him to his own dogs and teach him how it feels to be an abused cat. That is, once we teach his dogs how to attack him, as he taught them to attack cats...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am a dog person. Completely. I hate cats. I think they are pretentious and snotty. My hate is tempered by my affinity to animals on the whole and my own cat lives wary of me, but, ultimately safe. She teases me as much as I tease her. My dog helps me tease her. When I say "get the kitty!", the dog will bound off and run at the kitty.
It's the only way I can get along with the cat.

The cat is as much a part of my family as my wife, my kid and my beloved dog, Sallie Derra.

If someone kicked ANYBODY in my family, I would separate their thinking parts from their shoulder parts. No warning, no mercy.

nuff said,
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I'm in Oklahoma, if that helps any.

To everyone else: I have reported this guy to a local cat rescue, and they said they would look into it.

The reason I didn't beat his head in right then was because I didn't want my dogs or cat to potentially come into more harm. One of my neighbors told me this guy fed his (my neighbor)'s dog antifreeze when he wasn't home because it "wouldn't shut up". Apparently this guy has friends in my neighborhood, and the last thing I wanted was them coming up to our backyard fence while we were gone and throwing rat poison in it.

He's no longer allowed in the house, and my boyfriend has since stopped socializing with him at all outside of carpooling, which is a necessity when you're very strapped for cash.

Al

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Good call Zyanith. Did you contact your local ASPCA also? Seems like a visit from them might be in order. Hopefully catch him in the act one day.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Al]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Al

I'm hoping the cat rescue might ferry the information to the ASPCA.

The thing is, I'm trying to stay anonymous. I didn't give the cat rescue any of my own information - I only told them what he had told me about the cat abuse and how he'd been abusive toward all three of my pets.

Hopefully this guy will, at the very least, get his dogs taken away. It scares me to think what might happen to a kid that wanders into his backyard, if the dogs have been trained to kill small things like cats.

Al

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I see. Hopefully (and they should) they have the right sense to send them that information to at least look into the matter even if they don't find anything peculiar. If he has cat corpses littering his back yard, or in his trash can, hopefully he gets what he deserves.

That is a wonder of what could happen if a child wandered into his yard... that would definately not end well.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You know people like that need to be staked out in the mountains and let the really big kitty cats take care of business so to speak.

I hope the girlfriend goes a set and walks away from this loser before she's hurt or killed by the creep.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
If he lives anywhere near me...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know...

I have ways of taking care of people that hurt cats, or should say the State does...

That guy sickens me...

Semper

OH HELL yeah Semp!! I am with you 200% buddy!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i'm not into this at all.
would have been nice though if your cat has claws....you could have just sat there like 'la la la' and just tossed ole kitty right on his face and she could have tore his ass up in about a flash and ran to her crate, just in time for you to kick them out

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zyanith

I once thought of starting a thread called, "Why I Suck at Being Christian." I'm sure it would exceed the word limit, and who'd want to read it, anyway? But I digress.

Of all the types of people I hate, anyone who hurts a kid or an animal or a woman are at the top of the list.

If someone were to come into my house and do something like that to my dog, I'd go all Dick Marcinko on 'em. Guaranteed.

How can your boyfriend lend this evil bastard money?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Animal cruelty is more than just meanness it is a psychological disorder.

www.dcbar.org...

Stay away from this wingnut!!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Honestly, I don't have a clue. I've told him countless times that this guy is just taking advantage of him. But my boyfriend is a decent guy, and he'll go out of his way to help people if he can.

Lately it's gotten better. They don't interact outside of carpooling, which makes me feel a little better. I can't stop him from carpooling with this guy (it DOES help with ridiculously-high gas prices) but I don't like it.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So much rage against a creature which has probably never bothered him. THis guys doesnt deserve to have a hampster let alone a dog or two.

I hope he looses the dogs and his girlfriend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join