It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Lies About Bilderberg Attendance

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton Lies About Bilderberg Attendance

kentroversypapers.blogspot.com

During the June 8-11 2006 Ottawa, Canada annual meeting of the Bilderberg Group, Mrs. Clinton was seen to be in attendance, as reported by Alex Jones, Jim Tucker, Tony Gosling, and Daniel Estulin -- three reporters that specialize in the activities of the global elite. The meeting was held at the Brookstreet Hotel in Kanata, Ottawa -- and no less than the General Manager of the hotel had confirmed her attendance -- which was in the company of extremely high security.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, like Mr. Jones reports in his new "Endgame" documentary, she's in violation of the Logan Act, which requires Congress/Pres approval to goto any private meetings, since she's a Senator.

Others have violated this, the public-at-large is clueless to this, I'm glad this S11 truther stood up to Billary.

kentroversypapers.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
And here she lies and says she didnt attend the Bilderberg group in 2006. In fact, she says she dont know what it is.

Ah, it was the same video you had in the article. I got mine from WeAreChange. Oh well, now that I linked it, ill let it be...

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Her weird laugh gives it all away.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yes, she's laughing at everything. Like it's all ridiculous.

In other words, she has no verbal response.

See here!
www.youtube.com...
www.thedailyshow.com...

We're on to you, Hillary.

CFR member. Bilderberg attendee. Hahahahahaahaaa....

[edit on 13-11-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ugh.. She has evil written all over her. I really hope she isn't elected the next President of the United States. I fear for the states and all that oppose them if she is.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Is there any evidence beyond the manager's statement that she did attend the conference?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Togetic

Yes.. her freakish laugh in the youtube video. Just kidding. Well, maybe not actually.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Funnily enough, i heard somewhere in the UK, that some MPs in britain are raising concerns that a certain British MP attended a Bilderberg meeting using the Public Purse. Ouch lets see MI6 talk their way round that 1...

plus. didnt Tony Blair and Gordon Brown attend a meeting a while back now. Anyone with any info or links on this would be greatly appreciated. thnx...

ps. just uploaded the latest Leo Wanta Scandal Audio Podcasted transcripts if you are interested. You can get the latest Podcasts HERE

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This would NOT be the first time attorney hitlary has broken federal sunshine laws requiring full and open disclosure on topics that affect public policy. She's been at it a loooong time. Completely illegally of course.
World's smartest woman attorney, or slimiest?

Google "hillary federal sunshine laws healthcare " and see what you find.
Pretty disgusting.
She is simply an unconvicted Felon.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, do any of them own up to being there?

Is this unique to Hillary?

Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The guys out there making these videos are true American heroes. Simple as that.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
These are the kind of inconsistencies that need to be brought up time and again to get the general Billary-loving population against her and into Ron Paul.

www.fas.org...

That's the Logan Act files, it's a PDF about 14 pages. Here's how they exploit it:

There appear to have been no prosecutions under the Act in its more than 200 year history.

There have been efforts to repeal the Act, one of the most significant occurring in the late 1970’s. For example, Senator Edward Kennedy proposed in the 95th Congress to delete the Logan Act from the bill to amend the United States criminal code. Senator James Allen insisted on reenacting the Act in exchange for promising not to prolong debate over the bill, and Senator Kennedy agreed to this. However, since the House was unable to consider the criminal reform bill in the 95th Congress, the possibility of deleting the Act in a conference committee was eliminated. It is possible, nevertheless, that the issue of whether the Logan Act should remain will be considered by another Congress.

Also, this link has all the names of people who's attended, who should not of:

www.indytruth.org...

[edit on 13-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Meet the new boss... the same as the old boss

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Wasn't Bill an attendee to one of the Bilderberg meetings? If so I fear that she my very well become our next President. God help us all if she does.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well of course she has to attend the meeting of her Big Bosses.

After all - they shall gave her MONEY for her presidental campaign.

And it looks like, they even chose her for the NEXT U.S. president.

It has all already been done...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here's a list of some of the relevant names from the link I supplied above:

Hillary Clinton, Jon S. Corzine, John Edwards, Douglas J. Feith, Chuck Hagel, Lee H. Hamilton, Kay Bailey Hutchison, Henry A. Kissinger, George E. Pataki, Richard Perle, Bill Richardson, Donald H. Rumsfeld, Mark R. Warner, Christine Todd Whitman, Paul Wolfowitz

There's a footnote on that page which says Hill wasn't on the guestlist but was seen at the meeting.

Hitlery and Boywonder Edwards are the 'dynamic duo' in '08?!

[edit on 15-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
but.... are there any pictures of video of her there, or just claims that AJ saw her?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Senator Clinton was photographed outside the conference, but was not on the official list of attendees.

www.indytruth.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I love how that Secret Service guy behind her is giving the kid the evil eye for asking those questions.

The Bilderberg meetings are like Fight Club.......you DON'T TALK about Bilderberg!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join