It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male actvists hate the 'Boys are Stupid' shirts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't know where to post this but I just found this funny because of the Maleists think that a Shirt can induse "Anti-male" crimes....Is there even such a thing as "Anti-male crimes"?

Glenn Sacks says he doesn't get the humor in the "Boys Are Stupid" line, and neither does his 11-year-old son. He says the items promote anti-male violence.

Rest of the story here...

Give me a break..... I mean come on...I think they are funny....it's all in good fun right....I mean if they are so ticked off about it, then don't buy it.....

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have a porblem with these shirts mainly cause of the "throw rocks' and "throw garabge cans" part. I would'nt mind the 'boys are stupid" part,but come on rocks and garbage cans? If they have boys are stupid shirts like this then I would like to see "girls are stupid" to even it out.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
its like the whole race thing. you can have black groups but you cant have white groups cause that racist for some reason. you can have female grpoups but you cant have male groups cause that sexist.

GROW UP PEOPLE!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We don't need t-shirts to illustrate the truth. Girls provide the evidence on their own.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well actually I don't think they are funny. No in the slightest.
We guys get enough flack about being 'stupid' 'dumb' 'chauveniistic' 'thick headed' 'one track minded' etc, I grew up thinking it was a bad thing to be a male, I'm pretty sure there are others out there who will feel the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Man that guy needs to find a hobby. Its humor, get it or get out. He seems like one of those people who wants everything to be PC. ugh, how bland.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It wouldnt bother me if it said girls are stupid.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Is there really such a thing as 'male activists'?

MUHAHAHAhahahahahaha.....what a joke...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Makes me wanna dance...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Lol...

Hey dude, I like that gif (even if it's MC Hammer)
Mind if I use it as an avatar (for later) ?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What would you all think if someone made a shirt with "Caucasians are stupid, throw rocks at them"?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What does racial issues have to do with this???

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any
We guys get enough flack about being 'stupid' 'dumb' 'chauveniistic' 'thick headed' 'one track minded' etc, I grew up thinking it was a bad thing to be a male, I'm pretty sure there are others out there who will feel the same.

Yeah its like its a #ing crime to be male these days. Personaly I love being a male and I wouldnt want to be anything else. Its like there's this false "belief" in society that women are somehow smarter and better than men.... which is complete and total BULL#!! There are some dumb guys out there. But there's just as many if not more dumb women too.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ocelot

Just stop hanging out to so much feminists conference, and you won't feel like that ! lol...

(j/k)

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hey, don't dis the Masculists. We're a dying breed. Anyone wanna start an ATS chapter of "NO MA'AM"? The National Organization of Man Against Amazonian Masterhood.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Hey, don't dis the Masculists. We're a dying breed. Anyone wanna start an ATS chapter of "NO MA'AM"? The National Organization of Man Against Amazonian Masterhood.

LMAO!!! Where do I sign up.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
well, if you think about it, the vast majority of the population really is stupid. so it stands to reason that as a whole, boys are stupid. (as are girls.)

feel better now? for the record, I think the shirts are funny. and you know why girls can get away with wearing them? guys could care less what a girl's shirt says, they'll hit on her anyway. a guy wearing a 'girls are stupid, throw rocks at them' shirt would be chick repellant. see? it really is all about sex

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I certainly would not be very flattered by someone wearing a boys are stupid shirt, or a girls are stupid shirt. It has no purpose, except to make one sex feel inferior, and will just contribute to stereotyping.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
would it be wrong if i wanted to say to them

"stfu fags"?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I certainly would not be very flattered by someone wearing a boys are stupid shirt, or a girls are stupid shirt. It has no purpose, except to make one sex feel inferior, and will just contribute to stereotyping.

lol thats funny as hell... you really think that?

Those Boys are Stupid shirts give me a valid reason to stare at tits, I was READING YOUR SHIRT!

really... all it is basically... well the girls ik now that wear those are fairly easy so...

yeah.

I win.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Lysergic]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join