It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student describes how she became a Clinton plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The college student who was told what question to ask at one of New York Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign events says "voters have the right to know what happened" and she wasn't the only one who was planted.

During the course of the late-night interview on Grinnell's campus, Gallo-Chasanoff also told CNN that the day before the school's newspaper, Scarlet and Black, printed the story, she wanted the reporter to inform the campaign out of courtesy to let them know it would be published.

She said the "head of publicity for the campaign," a man whose name she could not recall, had no factual disputes with the story. But, she added, a Clinton intern spoke to her to say the campaign requests she "not talk about" the story to any more media outlets and that if she did she should inform a staffer.

Reminds me of the FEMA plants during the SoCal Fires.

--------------------------
fixed linky and added 'ex' tags

[

[edit on 13/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not to say that this is right, BUT... this sort of tactic has been used for a long time. Way before Hillary.

I recall during HS and college when I used to go to many state and local campaign events, debates, fundraisers etc and it would often happen that campaign staffers would wander around the room and pass out index cards to attendees that contained questions on them. They would then encourage the people to read over the question a few times so they wouldn't appear to be reading when the Q&A time arrived.

Plants are pretty common... not so ethical... but common.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It might have been used before, but once everyone complained about Jeff Gannon in the White House press room the ability to do the same is hypocrisy.
AND THEN to lie about it. TWICE. What kind of President would Hillary make... meet the new boss... same as the old boss.

new topics

join