It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Press Club PROVES ufology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is nothing new just more evidence.

There is no evidence to counter the direct evidence that was presented, ZERO.

On the other side of reason all you have is belief and opinion vs. direct and circumstantial evidence.

All the skeptic can say is that it "has" to be something else. That's the desperation of belief.

You can add these men's names to other names of Presidents, pilots, astronauts, police officers and more.

Attendants at the Press Club, monday morning:

Fife Symington, Moderator
Ray Bowyer, Pilot, Channel Islands
Rodrigo Bravo, Pilot, Army of Chile
Wilfried De Brouwer, former Belgian Air Force, retired
John Callahan, chief of accidents and investigations for the FAA in the 80s, retired
Dr. Anythony Choy, Peruvian Airforce
Jean-Claude Duboc, Captain, Air France, retired
Charles I. Halt, USAF, retired
Parviz Jafari, Iranian airforce, retired
Jim Penniston, TSgt USAF, retired
Dr. Claude Poher, Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales
Nick Pope, former ministry of defence in the UK
Dr. Jean-Claude Ribes, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Oscar Santa Maria, Peruvian Air Force, retired

You then add in the circumstantial evidence from cave paintings, paintings, ancient manuscripts, pictures and video and it's an open and shut case when it comes to a reasonable doubt.

I don't blame the skeptic because I was the same way around 5 years ago. My pre-existing belief would not even allow for the possibility that these things could be true but as I examined the evidence closely, I saw there were no other reasonable explanations to counter the direct and circumstantial evidence so my belief system gave way to reason.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So, here's my 0.00002 cents.

The disclosure conferences (this, and Greer's) are always done by EX military, EX government officials.

Ok, even if we assume these men saw exactly what they say they did, there's that uneasy feeling that, well, ok but you're you're no longer in charge now..

Imagine the same conference, but with Condolezza Rice instead. Holy sh!t you would see it in the news.

Here in Canada the only reference to the NPC meeting I could find was on the CTV news at 23h25...

On the plus side, the Rendlesham incident is really one of the best cases by far:
- multiple witnesses
- reliable witnesses
- physical evidence

new topics

join