It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YF-23A Pilot Operating Handbook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Cleaning out some old boxes, I found my YF-23A P.O.H. built for Weapon System Test 4. Would this be interesting to anybuddy or is F-23 old "news" now? Probably not a whole lot of these books floating around, so hate to toss it out.

My scanner needs some adjustment with a precision, calibrated torque-hammer, but could eventually post a copy of the manual, 'spose. Won't waste the time or bandwidth if nobuddy cares, tho.

It's UNCLAS, but Competition Sensitive. Since the comp was long ago decided, that status should be irrelevant. Sorry, no Level 4 info in it to leak - mostly controls & displays stuff.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Wraith Wryder]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wraith Wryder

That information would be amazing in the aviation projects section where there are more then a few F-23 buffs. If you could post it or send me some sort of emailed copy i'd be glad to help. Also could a mod move this post so others could chime in.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yup, you're right. My bad. Need to mess with ATS a little more to learn how the nav works. Not sure how it ended up in Conspiracy. Need to be at least 10% smarter than what you're dealing with, right?

Repost over there?

new topics

join