It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy: Who Killed John O'Neill?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow, just wow.

What a great presentation of the 'unified theory of conspiracy'; so many coincidental connections it is mind boggling.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reality is relative and we are starting to stir from our slumber.
Maybe a critical mass situation is possible and the monkeys on the other shore will be washing their sweet potatoes in the water

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wow, it's amazing how people watch a video and try to parrot it around as the truth, when someone, namely myself, has already shown a discrepancy in the video, but, go ahead and continue to ignore what I posted and live in your little anti-American dream worlds.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Wow, it's amazing how people watch a video and try to parrot around as the truth, when someone, namely myself, has already shown a discrepancy in the vide, but, go ahead and continue to ignore what I posted and live in your little anti-American dream worlds.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Equally amazing is why you don't address some of the other issues raised by the film instead of dwelling on your own misinterpretation of literally the first line of the film, 'gave birth to'. That's alot like trying to tell us what a book's about becuase you didn't like what YOU thought of the cover.
Anti-American? One of my ancestors signed the declaration of independence, so lay off that puffed up nonsense... try Anti-Corruption, or Anti-Drug Cartel. Just out of Curiosity, as a proud American, does it bother you to know for example that guys like Barry Seal had George Bush Sr.'s personal home phone number on him?

[edit on 15-11-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I did like this video, and for me it gave me key names to research. What I find here in a matter of a small search on Kroll, a company I never did hear about until tonight.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK, July 8, 2004 - Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) announced today that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Kroll Inc., the world's leading risk mitigation services firm.

MMC this is the newbie on the block here, and has global agendas as stated here.

Jeffrey W. Greenberg, chairman and chief executive officer of MMC, said: "The acquisition of Kroll is an important part of our strategy to expand MMC's client services in the area of risk. With the addition of Kroll, we can now offer a broader range of services that will help clients reduce the total cost of risk to their enterprises. The combination of Marsh and Kroll creates a unique risk services firm with global capabilities. In turn, Kroll will contribute to building shareholder value at MMC, and we expect it to be accretive to MMC's earnings beginning in 2005."

Thanks for posting this.. IM still a bit new to all this and this teachs grosshopper much
Atleast what to research on my own. You dont have to take this whole video as fact.. I read into things deeply and find the hiddle keys I need to make up my own mind. And to find the keys I need that link into history. Yet most records, are only written by those who win the wars, the ones controling us.

MMC News-Source

Charlie Rose: August 5, 1997 show about WTC attacks Kroll deputy chairman Brain Jenkins.

Krolls Homepage for homeland products, the banner seems pretty noval of the police state :/

[edit on 16-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Just out of Curiosity, as a proud American, does it bother you to know for example that guys like Barry Seal had George Bush Sr.'s personal home phone number on him?

[edit on 15-11-2007 by twitchy]

A lot of things bother me. The whole damn "official" story about 9/11 bothers me. However, when we are talking about guilt by association, then you're opening a whole can of worms.. Have you ever known anyone who has later, after you knowing them for a while, committed murder? If so, I have a question for you...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
While the subject of this movie is very interesting, and it has alot of information, I must say I have never seen a more horribly composed presentation! I guess they tried to get away from the usual style of documentary movies, but I found myself more and more annoyed and irritated as I watched it. They throw out way to much information without ever backing it up with sources or quotes or anything like that. Not saying it's not true, but the movie would have been alot better if they presented the material in a way so that the viewer wasn't so overstimulated. Just my humble opinion

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I became aware of John O'Neil shortly after 9/11. Frontline produced a piece on him which can be watched here. Sometimes the past gets buried, and unfortunate that at times can end up being a gold mine after the fact.

Watch for yourself. In my opinion Frontline would not broadcast such information if they did not do a thorough job of investigating the facts and known to be a very reputable news source.

www.pbs.org...

[edit on 17-11-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I finally watched the movie and I will say it is better than I thought it was going to be. The connections and the web of deceit is amazing. The one thing though that I did not hear was what can be done about it. What can we do to break the grip of these corporations?

It is so simple, yet I have never heard anyone suggest it. If no one bought the drugs that they are selling there would be no drug trade. If there was no drug trade, there would be no terrorism, that is if I follow the logic from this movie.

Why isn't this offered as a solution by anyone?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
It is so simple, yet I have never heard anyone suggest it. If no one bought the drugs that they are selling there would be no drug trade. If there was no drug trade, there would be no terrorism, that is if I follow the logic from this movie.

Why isn't this offered as a solution by anyone?

Simple thinking enough, and yes I could agree with that thought.. But its only a thought.. This is a massive Drug Cartel! The biggest Gang on earth right now.. They will kill you and your family. They will stop at nothing to keep on going.. They have tanks, bombs, jets, men at arms to protect them. Just ask them to stop selling drugs to us is not enough..

Honestly I dont think this can be stopped.. Its to big, and has spread out to far.. At this point, its all entertainment for me.. Atleast I know who the bad guys are and just what is going on..

So for me its better to die knowing this, than to die wondering jsut what the hell happened here...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I remember clearly the first time I ever saw the film footage of the assassination of JFK. It was bloody obvious that Kennedy had his brains blown out by a high powered rifle that shot him from the front. No way no how a ricocheting bullet did that much damage, nor could it have hit him at that angle, "back and to the left".

Fast forward to the Iranian hostage crisis in 1979. This whole situation was set up by the CIA, the same people who assassinated JFK. Reagan and GH Bush cut a deal with the Iranians for the Iranians to hold the U.S. hostages until after the election, so Ronnie could win. Arms started flowing to Iran three weeks after Reagan took office. That is the beginning of our war with middle east terrorists. All you Ronnie fans want to deny this, but you all know it is true, and until you start admitting the gross atrocities committed by Reagan in his middle east arms for hostages deals, the sooner you will open yourselves up to the real truth. Reagan's numerous arms trades for hostages made us appear weak in the eyes of radical Islamics. Ronnie and GH Bush's betrayal of our principles for political power exposed our weak side. If you are truly in search of the truth, then you must face this truth as well.

What ever deals Carter might have began in training insurgents in Afghanistan was not what started this whole thing, it is Reagan's arms for hostages deal the was the spark that started the fire. Maybe that is the reason for the characters insanity in this film, this character can not face the reality of Reagan's role.

I think a great deal more people doubt the official 911 story than is being recognized, or than is being faced. Momentum is starting to build to overthrow the secret government.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Just ask them to stop selling drugs to us is not enough..

I wasn't suggesting we ask them to stop selling drugs. I am suggesting people give up doing drugs. If there is no demand, there would be no drug trade. Do I think this is realistic? No, but still I don't hear anyone blaming the drug users. We are always blaming the sellers.

I also don't doubt that the CIA has been involved with drug trafficking for years. It is typical of a government that is out of control to say one thing and do another. I don't see how these people live with themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Well you know something like that would never happen. If we are to change the world we must first change our way of life.. Yet drugs are the hidden vice that we all hold. Its such a large plan, and they play the good guys and the bad guys here.. You see they are the police, and they are the Drug lords. I firmly belive the CIA and military are big time drug runners. Yet when something is brought to the states here..
The pick up is what we all hear as a bust..
They bust the drug dealers and take the drugs.. But in the truth of it all, Im sure thats just how they pick up the goods.. And they are praised for this at the same time..
They are pushing the drugs, then arresting us for the drugs. Take back the drugs and re sell them. and its a cycle..
I see how this works to well in my head, and know in my heart there is no stopping this beast now..
But you are right.. If there was no demand it could be stopped..
But To Many souls are far to addicted to ever stop doing drugs..
Its part of our culture, its part of our lives..

If we never change, nothing will change.. And they will keep on making much money off both sides.. The selling, and the busting of drugs.. Sad really.. But those who do the good do good.. Those who do the bad, are free of guilt becasue of the "good" they do..
They see it in their eyes, as part of the bigger plan..
They have to break a few eggs, to get the final outcome..
Worth it in their eyes, thats how they live with it.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind watching this vid.
I ask how many Scripts does it take to run a web-site?
Q) which script do I need to allow just to see.

Regards
Zelong.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Well you know something like that would never happen. If we are to change the world we must first change our way of life.. Yet drugs are the hidden vice that we all hold. Its such a large plan, and they play the good guys and the bad guys here.. You see they are the police, and they are the Drug lords.

QFT.

Remember the government plane that crashed?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is why i teach as many people as possible to "Grow your own"

Do what you can to get off the grid. Take the money you spend on insurance and put it in a private account for emergences .

Good flick . Watched the whole thing .
Thanks for the post . Hope you can find a way to get your familys off the grid.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This video is too frenetic. Kill the loud music and overdubs. Give it to us straight like Frontline. That's the ticket.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have wondered about this. While I wait for the first part to load I had to point out that I questioned this on the never ending win 50,000 ATS points 9/11 game a long time ago.

John O'Neil What is strange to me is that this guy was one of the top anti terroist agents in America, gets disillusioned with the FBI and quits. Then becomes the chief of security at the world trade center. THEN PROMPTLY DIES on his second day on the job.

Man he either got set up for his death or he is one unlucky SOB.

Now watching this video, I kinda feel for this guy. I often pondered the same question about John O'Neil myself, wondering if he knew what he was getting himself into.

Even though this is a fictional film. There is a lot of fact about this film. I could see how someone would go insane if they delved too deep into this conspiracy. It's so hard to piece all the weird pieces together that don't seem to fit anywhere else without a lot of conjecture and speculation. There must be a simpler explanation. Often in my experience the simplest explanation is often the right explanation.

Entertaining yes.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am very interested in the subject of 911 so started to watch this presentation
although he probably has some great information the way it was put together
was so irritating I had to stop watching,; too bad ; not for me because I know
911 was an inside job ...but for all the others that need to be educated about this
subject and may have had the same reaction!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Rarely are human beings motivated by other than profit and greed. I think there has been creative, insightful and just plain stupid conjecture regarding 9/11. The reality is that very few people have enough intel to piece it together. This long list of the mostly uninformed includes me.

So a person might look at it from another angle. After 9/11, many in the top echelons of the US government railed one thing or another about how things must CHANGE, be different in the name of security. They DEMANDED it. I recall seeing a couple of Senators on a rooftop or balcony in DC being interviewed on 9/11, and they were already verbally smacking other people about lack of funding for the military, intelligence and police bureaus. And then came sweeping draconian changes in the very nature of the separation of powers in our government, new executive powers that only a few decades before would be unthinkable. The link below to the Presidential EO that I have read word-for-word sets up Bush as "king" to say "off with their heads" as final judge and arbiter over death sentences for detainees, after secret kangaroo court trials. That isn't the America I want to help make, restore, or be a part of. That sounds a lot more like Stalin or Hitler than the Elected President of the United States of America.

Does anyone EVER remember a SINGLE man woman or child of Islamic faith making ANY demands? Did Osama's video messages require money, territory, freed prisoners, or any other concessions? Instead his translated rhetoric was like a bad Hollywood retread of old Soviet Block propaganda about how we in the West are "bad" in general and must be punished, taught a lesson, in an open ended series of strikes with no meaning or value for Bin Laden's organization beyond the symbolic.

Even Ted Kazinsky made demands. BUT THE ISLAMISTS HAVE DEMANDED NOTHING before, during or after 9/11. Instead, it was the President and his Cabinet, along with Advisors and Appointees that have made all of the demands. Its interesting to note that in one way or another, most of the players have been rotated out of office, and have gone dark and silent in the media.

Follow the money. $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

A parting thought. When the news of "secret wire taps" came to light, there was a telling counter statistic. The Federal requests for wiretaps since 9/11 were barely more than a hundred individual requests across the ENTIRE COUNTRY for the whole year following the attacks. Many of those were for drug dealers and human trafficing. If a guy steals his own Rolex watch, then he won't look for the thief while he thinks no one is watching him, BECAUSE HE ALREADY KNOWS WHO DID IT. Thus no wire tapping or surveilance was required. Once that obvious gaff was revealed, they had to make the embarrassing "confession" that they were reading everyone emails in SECRET against the law, when in fact there is no available record to back up their claim they've been trying hard to find the guys who... took the Rolex.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
His full name is John P. O'Neill. Apparently he antagonized some very powerful people, but did they kill him?

This clip paints a picture of a nefarious plot to take down a whistleblower (by hindsight after the attack) of the inside job which (likely) was 911 by having the terrorist attack of which the perps had foreknowledge, take out the whistle-blower.

to recap, John O Neill headed the anti terrorism unit (or similar) and resigned from his post explicitly citing obstruction from the Bush administration in his investigation of Bin Laden, Alquaeda and their backers. Apparently Bush senior signed a presidential Directive (W-1991) which made it a crime to investigate Abdullah(?) Bin Laden the edlest brother of Osama Bin Laden. He was also the only Bin Laden whom remained in the states in the aftermath of the September attacks.

It all sounds very logical and conclusive. However there is a major problem with the story. If I understood it right, O'Neill resigned. That means he was a private person. The FBI did not place him there. The alleged perps had no guarantee that O'Neill would be in the world trade center the day of the attack.

To make his placement there somehow per mediated in collusion with Kroll industries whom hired him, one would have to assume that Kroll were in on it. Furthermore to have a reasonable guarantee that he would sign up on time to be dispatched by the terrorist attack, it should be shown that he signed up with Kroll and that it was Kroll industries whom groomed him for some time until he finally left the FBI. In addition to secure his presence on the WTC the day of the attack it should also be shown that Kroll industries made him an offer that was way above his market value.

However if it turns out that it was John who approached Kroll with an application solely out of his own initiative then the story of the perps using the attack to dispatch a very credible whistle-blower falls apart. Everything else might still be true, mind you, but in that case he was not deemed big enough a concern to consider have him killed.

Incidentally I found a website dedicated to this very topic, who killed John o'neill named very aptly whokilledjohnoneill.com... . Please keep in mind that only because its on an internet page its not necessarily 100% accurate and in fact could be a red herring.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join