It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy: Who Killed John O'Neill?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
One Actor, One Room, Seven Characters: 9/11.

Traumatized by the September 11th attacks, one man struggles to dismantle official history, at the expense of his sanity and even his life. Grappling with multiple realities - and multiple personalities - he must retreat into his mind in pursuit of the truth. In a fictional film about non-fictional events, there is a place where belief and faith will blind you, where nothing is sacred, and to get there all you have to do is ask:

"Who Killed John O'Neill?"

a dead art film by ty rauber and ryan thurston

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have 2 things to say..

1st thing is why are we showing old videos here?? What is the point in This?? I really don't understand it..

Things are important for people to see.. As stupid as it sounds I think you guys need to Show a few of Alex Jones video's.. Yes he is a wackjob but he brings valid points up in some of his documentaries.

2nd thing.

I understand what this guy is going thru.. I am sick of looking at so many things and cant make sense of it all.. There really isn't anything none of us can do.. We are all screwed because people don't wake up to the truth.
They would rather watch football than notice a rigged election. They would sit there and watch Britney Spears cut her hair off than look at fact.. I freaking hate it really.. I have literally quit watching TV cause TOP NEWS: Anna Nicole Smiths kid is going up for adoption.. not Look we are fighting a war for oil..

WTF EVER!!!

Oh well.. Leads me to be severely antisocial and distant from everything.

[edit on 11/13/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"Who Killed John O'Neill?" is a very good video. Tons of information. I suggest if you're watching it and want to pick up a few things, have a pen and paper ready. Unless you've spent months upon months of researching every corporation and person involved in this, you're most likely going to hear a few names and places that you didn't know of. So be ready to start writing

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There are a couple of great threads on O'Neil, both of which are topped, in the War on Terrorism Forum. A very good source of info for any one interested inthe 9/11 horror.

[Who Killed John O'neil] History of Terrorism, al Qaeda connection to CIA
&
Debunk This Video

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

"Who Killed John O'Neill?" is a very good video.
Tons of information. I suggest if you're watching it and want to pick up a few things, have a pen and paper ready. (...)

i had my pen and paper at the ready'.....

but i still missed any citing both North Scottsdale airport & flight training schools in its proximity or the Goodyear airport which has Oxford Aviation
as a draw for all those numberous middle-eastern pilots-in-training

Goodyear airport is 20 mi west of Phoenix & Scottdale airport,
& one of the 8 pilots/co-pilots on 9-11 was there in AZ for +10 years...
serving as a group leader for many groups of young Arab men striving to become pilots.

i'm pretty sure agent O'Neill was aware of this nest of 'watched-but-not-constrained' people-of-interest
An operation which secretly cultivated & developed future zealots...

maybe a video on 'Why J.P.O'Neill became a target' is in the offing...
who knows

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
In a fictional film about non-fictional events, there is a place where belief and faith will blind you, where nothing is sacred, and to get there all you have to do is ask:

"Who Killed John O'Neill?"

a dead art film by ty rauber and ryan thurston

Thank you, I did not realize this was a fictional film. I watched this 6 months ago and took it as fact.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good video, its been out for over a year now i think, worth watching.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

i dont agree with you completely but i do somewhat-----i hate how depraved our countries (english speaking)have become and how senseless our governments blindly lead us-----having worked for the government 34+ years and suffered at the hands of crooks/supervisors that the ignorent fellow workers adore because the hollywood actor pretenders turn on the charm for the simple but turn it off for those that are clued into their duplicity-------i cant wait for the whole rotten mess to go down the drain.i might not mind dying to fight for the righteous but for government crooks i wouldnt get in the way of those that want to eliminate them.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have started watching this movie a couple of times before, and had to stop because the presentation is a bit strange IMO. I get the feeling that it is nothing but the ravings of someone who has lost touch so it brings in the question of how valid the information is. This is not a movie I would recommend to Joe Blow down the street because it may cause more harm than good. Maybe I am wrong. I will try to watch it again when I have time.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The video is a fictional representation of what the powers that be has done to our nations in order to fight another war in the name of profits for almost every war that has been fought in modern times is always and agenda behind it.

Occurs this is just my take of it and just a personal opinion.

I have seen many videos before, compilations of what is the truth or not, so I guess this is a matter of just believing or not depending how comfortable people are with their own lives.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

An excellent book to read on this subject is Blow The House Down.

It was written by an ex CIA officer who was stationed in the ME. I found it enlightening as to why 9/11 probably happened, and possibly who was behind it.

Anyways, great video, can't wait to see what ATS comes out with next!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video SO, as alot of you know I have an open challenge for anyone to debunk this. Thus far the challenge goes unanswered...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think it's a dangerous precept to call it fiction though, highly reccomend watching the whole movie before you form an opinion. It's about as fictitious as Oliver Stone's JFK, skeptics beware

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I watched the first part and plan on watching the rest over the next week or so..

I can certainly sympathize with the guy.. The whole feeling as if one were to lose one's mind and the whole bit. I still tear up every time I watch the WTCs fall. It is something that I will never forget.

However, is one discrepancy in the first half of the movie that just glares in my mind. Radical fundamentalism is not as recent as the 70s.. There are stronger ties between radical Islam and the Nazis than with the CIA...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I got four minutes into this and couldn't watch any more.

Is the theory here that the George W. Bush orchestrated the complex, perfect murder of one "John O'Neill" the day after he took a job at the World Trade Center?

The man who made this film obviously has talent as an image and sound editor. But, as a storyteller, not so much.

Pardon me if I'm talking out of turn
, but I think the first goal of a successful film maker should be not to annoy me.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
this video presents fact as fiction.
it is not strictly "fiction".
the names, dates, and motives are totally NON-FICTION. only the fictional characters' fictional reations to the REAL INFORMATION are fictional.
watch this movie and learn deep truth about the way the world turns.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Just because it presents "fact as fiction" does not mean it's own fiction is, therefore, fact. This film is fiction disguised as fact trying to masquerade itself as fantasy.

Given the choice, I'd rather watch The Birds.

Edit to add: Now THERE was a film maker...!

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

And yet you feel qualified to comment on it?
That's what gets me about todays' typical skeptics, they don't want to know. Why do we bother?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Just because it presents "fact as fiction" does not mean it's own fiction is, therefore, fact. This film is fiction disguised as fact trying to masquerade itself as fantasy.

facts can be checked.

did you check any of the "fictional" facts from this film?

you can't be bothered, because you know that we're all "dum-dums", right, gazoo?

who need facts when you have your own belief system?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey spork, take a look at these guys...

I had always thought it was just a cute cultural icon thing, but there's a hidden moral there that took me a long time to understand. These guys aren't just being good little monkeys, the reason these guys can't see, hear, or speak evil, is because they have thier eyes covered, their ears blocked, and their mouths gagged.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

And yet you feel qualified to comment on it?
That's what gets me about todays' typical skeptics, they don't want to know. Why do we bother?

A response, also, to Billy Bob:

Hmm. Oh, Dear. Such virtriol.

I found this film to be unwatchable just because of the earnestness of the director. I'd made no declaration of my opinion of it's content other than this...:

Is the theory here that the George W. Bush orchestrated the complex, perfect murder of one "John O'Neill" the day after he took a job at the World Trade Center?

...and I've yet to read a measured response to my allegation of your naivete, nor of the truthiness of my consternation.

As an amateur film maker I think I'm (just a tad, maybe) attuned to which tricks of the trade work and which don't. I could be wrong, though.

Edit: P.S. to BillyBob: I was posting mainly as a film critic, not a(n) (anti)conspiracy theorist.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

<<   2  3 >>

join