It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop complaining about disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
All that people seem to do anymore is whine and complain, we get excited at the word disclosure and wait for weeks for conferences that amount to nothing but a segment in a new DVD, I want the UFO story out as much as anyone, Perhaps it should't be left to the governments we are the population this is our Planet and i'm sorry if this sounds a little anarchic why cant we the people arrange contact? we as a population are trained in everything the governments around the world use us for ie engineering, sciences, languages, even the politicians turn to us for advice otherwise there wouldn't be civilian advisors, why not take everything we have and do this ourselves? in the past thousands and in some cases millions of people have taken to the streets in protest at injustices around the world, what could the US government do if thousands of people turned up at say area 51 and just walked in? are they going to shoot thousands of people? the soldiers responcible for the shooting only need to be told that there could be members of their families in the action, even now i guarantee you there are thousands of military personel who do not agree with what they are doing and are already on these bases wishing they could spill the beans but are afraid for their lives cant we protect them, we dont trust the media but just yesterday for a short time praise was being dished out to CNN for covering the UFO issue then again we where back to newscasters treating it as a joke (when its those newscasters who are the joke) the people dont need the media never have done its the controlers who need the media, i remember one man standing in front of a tank live on TV in china and stopping them dead in their tracks even for a short time.

I know i'm going to get stick for what i'm saying here if that bothered me i wouldn't be saying it, however my point is if we want it lets go and take it and stop whining and complaining i promise you if they thought this was going to be the case we would have a Dislosure just to minimalise the damage, if the soldiers fighting on both sides of a war put down their tools and decided thats enough what would the governments do?
the fact remains they use us to create the situations that they use us to fight against we are just to afraid to stand up and say enough is enough a fear that they created using only ourselves.

So if we really wanted disclosure we would go and do it and not rely on people like Stephen Greer to promise us the world and our dreams all the time making money off our desires to deliver nothing but fuzzy pictures we are to blame we voted for these animals and we let them do to us what they do they lie to us with a smile on their faces people have even died for this without doing anything wrong and its covered up with the word suicide and im ashamed to some extent because they where left alone after telling us what is happening who is next? its like the school bully situation one guy beating on kids and everyone looking on shocked but walking away dont they feel ashamed when you do that? i know i used to, i also know im dreaming here that this will ever happen because we are all to comfortable in our lives to actually want it enough.

What could be gained from it? well the answer to that is all your hearts desires, if disclosure did happen today and any Alien races visiting are as friendly as most of us think the possibilities are endless from maybe a trip into the solar system to a cure for all the pains in the world no more people suffering because they have no medical insurance or a snooty office jerk from an insurance company is allowed to over rule your doctor on medication choices, little old ladies ( and men) working all their lives to be comfortable after retirement only to find some fatherless CEO has invested it away and now they only excist while the fatherless CEO sits on a beach at Marthas vinyard imune from prosecution, stop whining and take it, it is yours afterall.

RANT OVER

[edit on 13/11/2007 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Awwww.... There you go makin' sense....

Whatsamatterwityou? You stoopid or sumthin?????

Think of all the litle cottage industries that would be destroyed if the truth, whatever it may be, were divulged about aliens.... Who would feed the children and house and clothe the elderly?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Think of all the litle cottage industries that would be destroyed if the truth, whatever it may be, were divulged about aliens.... Who would feed the children and house and clothe the elderly?

I really hope this isn't a serious rebuttal to disclosure. I can't really tell if you're kidding or something because of all the little smilies. I'm not fabulous at discerning sarcasm over the internets. Anyway, I think the financial repercussions of "disclosure" or "the truth" should make absolutely no difference whatsoever. Propping up our totally ridiculous and backward economic system for any reason would be the wrong thing to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow. Those are the longest sentences I have ever read, though people did write like that in the eighteenth century. Take a breath, buddy! You'll be better understood. Now, I THINK you are saying that there's no reason why civilians can't effectively just 'take over' Disclosure. 'We' have the requisite skills, so just do it and stop whining. I have to make a big assumption and build off that. Otherwise, I don't know what you mean.

The issue of Disclosure in the way we normally use it means someone r group has a secret and won't give it up. They have their reasons, which people wanting Disclosure think are inappropriate. This is muddied a bit because those wanting Disclosure really don't know what the reasons for keeping the secret are, so we just guess, speculate, and accuse. We have more of a political position on the issue rather than any real proof. So what is Disclosure about? We, the People, allege:

1. All or most all the governments of the world are joined in a vast conspiracy to keep alien visitation secret.

2. Reasons for non-disclosure include worldwide panic, collapse of institutions, loss of power for the elite, Big Oil, or a combination of all these and more. [Insert your speculation here.]

3. Governments, or the cartels within government, or the Real Power Elite, or the Illuminati, or the Military Industrial Complex, or the New World Order, or [pick your fave here] herinafter called the "Powers That Be" (PTB) are itentionally keeping the secret by spreading disinformation to confuse the issue.

4. The PTB will stop at nothing in keeping their secret, including killing those who find out about it or threaten to tell all about it.

5. The PTB use special military teams to retrieve crashed craft when they do manage to land in civilian areas.

6. The PTB may very well have entered into 'treaties' with aliens that are, umm, unconstitutional or un-[insert your original gov doc for your country here].

7. Disclosure also involves secret energy devices capable of freeing up the world's energy needs overnight. They fit in the palm of your hand. They defy the laws of physics as we know them, but really they feed off the earth's magnetic field--or anti-gravity, or something. Big Oil doesn't want that to be let out either.

8. The PTB is in league with MSM and tells them to ridicule anyone who brings up the subject.

9. We frequently hear of groups within the PTB that really do 'want to disclose,' but are having a hard time getting there. What they usually feed us is more disinformation, however.

That's the basics. Add your own details. Now, you propose that civilians simply 'take over' Disclosure (if I've got this right.) My real question is this:

You and what army?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

amen,we need to stop relying on officialdom and start ruling ourselves.

its all there,we just have to take it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

First i apologise about the sentences i am full of flu and cant stay in front of the computer for more than a few mins at a time before i need to take my inhalers,

you ask what army? the people all the people who are willing and out of 60% of Americans im sure there must be quite a few and im sure a lot of other people from around the world also, we have the tools we are the scientists, the engineers, the soldiers, those of us who have seen UFO'S already know there is something,

look at what has happened just this year alone we have had disclosure waved under our noses time and time again then to find out we can have the dvd at a price, these are our stories that are being sold back to us, do any of the witnesses who have come forward for these conferences get a share of any profits? the answer is no but it is their lives on the line? never under estimate the power of the people it has way way more clout than anyone can ever imagine, if need to lets get our own dishes and broadcast our own invitations with our own co-ordinates for contact to take place, it can be done,

and you know something to all those who are afraid i dont blame you but i would be willing to stand right up front as im sure many others would too, i want to know we all want to know we have a right to know, you know sometimes i wonder if people like bush are actually getting the message of what people are actually asking for or saying or is he being fed an edited version, recently there was a video on the internet with a reporter asking bush about prior knowledge to 911 he was so taken aback he did not know what to do and at the end of the clip he actually says that was an insinuation under his breath but loud enough to be heared and he said it as he looked like he was going to topple over surley he knows what the rumours are ? true or false? so why the shock? what if he was asked a similar question regarding what his own people are coming out and saying?

I am not saying this is going to happen by any means but aint you tired of false promises ? isnt it at least worth a try? am i to die now for writing this? they obviously have my ip and address am i afraid yes but i refuse to be a puppet or a sheep anymore, if this information come technology supposedly given to us is being used for weapons shouldnt the well being of the human race be first? the sick the poor you and me ? its time to stop the ignorant fatherless nasty pieces of work who claim to work for us on our behalf, they dont work for me nobody ever died in my name with consent.

now please I apologise for the writing it just took me 40 mins to reply im now going back to breathin. be well..

[edit on 13/11/2007 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

First of all, I'm totally with you man. If there was a way to do this I would be jumping head & feet first on the bandwagon. I think what the other poster may have meant by "you and what army?" was how? How could you possibly achieve something like this when you can't get people to agree on anything? Humanity's ego a lot of the time seems to take precedence when we're confronted with situations where we have to put our differences aside & work for a common goal.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have reason to believe Ted Turner's billion-people-watched CNN is nothing more then a new world order mouthpiece.

Remember this is a guy who gave the UN one billion in the 90s... this article is pretty wild:

The fact is that I was not prepared for the shocking truth that I uncovered: Ted Turner gave the United Nations one billion dollars to fund their upcoming invasion of the US territories in exchange for title and land.

My investigation began when I received a late night call last month. The caller did not give his name and was extremely brief -- "CNN equals New World Order propaganda, does not equal news. Believe only your hands. Important
information was discovered in dumpster. That is all."

The following day I found an invoice underneath my door (the caller evidently placed it there). It appeared to be a typical arms invoice, but that was only until I saw that the United Nations was listed as the purchaser. Another interesting part of the invoice was the purchase amount of $998 million dollars. This, of course, is within 2 million dollars of the amount given by Ted Turner. This was not a coincidence – the two million dollar difference was obviously eaten up by bureaucratic waste inside of the U.N.

www.krug.org...

That article goes onto talk about Turner's "military role" in the UN and how the investigator think he's being watched.... also, there is a scan of the invoice he's talking about -- it lists "assassin from Nepal" on it -- "one year contract."

[edit on 13-11-2007 by anhinga]

top topics

join