It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassins Creed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Morning all.

Anyone getting Assassins Creed this week? I know i will.

I was told the other day that a series of novels will be released to acompany the game, is this true?

I think this game looks great and cant wait to cut some people up on friday when its released here in the UK.
(I mean people in the game, not real life
)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I've seen many previews for the game and I have every intention of buying it.

That is, once I get a 360

:bnghd:

cj6

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
YES!!!! Im gettin it, just as soon as I can find a vid game store close by!:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
I've seen many previews for the game and I have every intention of buying it.

That is, once I get a 360

:bnghd:

Me too.
I want this game so bad. I saw an ad that only advertised the PS3 version.
I nearly dropped a brick until I rechecked on the net that it is on 360 as well. I always thought it was 360 exclusive.

I don't want a PS3 but a freind of mine raves about it and tells me i'm an idiot for not wanting it. Jokes on him. He's already geting bored of his games...

JbT

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Not to burst your bubble... But I read that on IGN.com they are giving the game a 7.7 rating.

xbox360.ign.com...

November 13, 2007 - Assassin's Creed could easily have been one of the best games of 2007. It is, without question, impressive on several fronts. But developer Ubisoft Montreal took some missteps along the way and squandered the immense potential of its pseudo-stealth action title. A bad story, repetitive gameplay elements, and poor AI lead to the downfall of one of the more promising games in recent memory. Assassin's Creed could have been one of the great games of this generation. Instead, it turned into just another action title.

They also go onto say that the PS3 version is so choppy (framerate) that its border line no fun to play. See here:
www.gametab.com...

Then, the next morning the same site, IGN, re-wrote the page to take away the P23 negative talk. See Here:
www.gametab.com...

Either way.... 7.7 rating.

Ill rent it before I buy it, thats for sure.

Its a damn shame, Ive been waiting for this game for a year or more. It could have been epic.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by JbT]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thats such a shame, aafter watching the trailers i thought that this game would rival Call Of Duty 4, but from what ur saying it sounds like a one move defeats all game lol.

top topics

join