It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blue spirity thingy on news site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It looks somewhat similar to some of these things that have been seen and video taped in Mexico and South America.
Some are calling them Flying Witches. Here's one video of one in Mexico... there'a a better video of this one and I'm searching for it now but here's a link to one of those vids of this creature.

Here's a frameshot of the blue thing seen at the gas station. I pointed out earlier that at one point in that video, it looked as if something from inside it was pushing out... and when watching it again, it looked as if it had an appendage of some sort doing that...

Here's a short news article in a Cleveland online newsite"
www.clevelandleader.com...

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I must agree with sotp. It was indeed the top of the screen and not the canopy, which drastically changes the case.

A bug on the lense could look erratic, out of focus, and downright strange.

This really only leaves the color as the odd trait in this footage. Name a brilliant blue bug or moth. I can't off the top of my head, but I do have a non-supernatural explanation for that. It might not actually be blue, but again thats how it was picked up by the camera. A sort of corona effect if you will, caused by the artificial lights in the backround. I am reminded of a science experiment in primary school where we were able to cast shadows in color by placing different color lights in the right positions.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
That is actually about 2 miles from my home. I does look quite extraordinary.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think it's interesting too!

I'm amazed that there's not much being said in our area about what was seen there.

Can you stop by that station and ask the counter people to do a re-tell on the story and report back later here on that?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Would be my pleasure palasheea, nada on local news here either. That makes it even stranger.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Would be my pleasure palasheea, nada on local news here either. That makes it even stranger.

That's great! Here's the location:
www.clevelandleader.com...

Also, that video was on Fox News Channel 19 -- local.
gizmodo.com...

But that's only tv news channel here that's got a vid on that cloud... will look to see if the other 2 stations picked it up.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ok, well those two news sources are bookmarked in my pages, guess been to busy playing on ATS to see them. Did watch local news tonight though and saw no mention. I will definitely get back on this.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Thanks jpm!

Here's a somewhat similar looking cloud that appeared in a Catholic Church:

Here are a couple images of the Zeitoun, Egypt apparition:

PS.. you're welcome! I think a lot of weird stuff happens in our neck of the woods...lol. Too bad you lost your data -- how awful!!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wow! I wish I could share a few dig photos of orbs and a wild thing I caught in my back yard, but my puter got hacked and I lost all data. Very cool. I can tell you that is not far from a russian orthodox church.
Thank you

[edit on 14-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Just found this link of a video showing a Cleveland News TV reporter reporting on this story and interviewing the people who work at that gas station and some customers.

Well, seeing the video below where they interview the gas station guy behind the counter at that gas station who watched that blue cloud in real time as it was there! Amazing!
gizmodo.com...

It does not not look like a plastic bag and at one point in the video, one can see something moving under it.. as it's pushing outward.. hard to explain. lol

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Palasheea]

Not saying its a bug or a plastic bag - before anyone thinks im here to debunk... But in the above video.. look carefully when the presenter stands on the gas station floor looking into the camera. Notice a faint blue hue to her ? ... wait for her to walk, look at the inside of her leg - its the same neon blue. I think there was something there - and some sort of neon light reacted with it in such a way that it was revealed. I dont think it knew it was visible.... whatever it was. If you understand the color spectrum, certain colours either hide or make visible other colors. This is why atmosphere plays a huge role in the color of a planet.

Anyone else see the blue on her inside leg as she walks away ?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Bugs on lenses don't move behind objects in the field of view.

This blue entity flew underneath the gas station roof and then off into the wild blue yonder. If it was a bug on the lens it would still be in front of the gas station roof, not behind it.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
In still pic six there is a curious translucent 'hershey kiss' looking thingy in the top end of the 'blue haze' thingy.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
A phantom without a home, so alone. Seeking the light. Or an angel working it's stix. Who knows? Plastic bag, bug....definitely nada.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
A nice piece of marketing for people to come and buy petrol lol...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Psshad former, no way. No way. Good try at disinfo tho.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
ok, i've looked at this thing again and here's what i think now.

There is a guy who walks past, wouldn't he look up at it if it were something paranormal?

BUT, when the thing stays stationary "on the screen".....wouldn't we THEN be able to see a clear image of a bug?

I can understand how when moving, it might cause blur, but when it stays still??

Also, i would like to think the guy in the gas station has seen a bug before on the lens and would know what it was.

Am still undecided.

And whoever pointed out that on the gizmondo video, you could see a little bit of blue blur on the leg of the presenter as she walked away....well spotted. Maybe it wasn't a bug, but maybe it wasn't blue either?

Maybe the blue DID come from the camera, but the actual thing was white?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
How do things appear on digital that are not in human visional wavelength? A proper question.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I love the ghostey flying about the car she got horribly killed in, in the parking lot of the junk yard. Trying to correlate the living with the non. Also caught on video and unexplainable.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This is fascinating footage but I'm sure there's an explanation. The Thunder Blitz video on the other hand is totally baffling me. Please, someone view the thread "Thunder Blitz?! - NOT a moth on the camera!" and tell me what it is.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
This is fascinating footage but I'm sure there's an explanation. The Thunder Blitz video on the other hand is totally baffling me. Please, someone view the thread "Thunder Blitz?! - NOT a moth on the camera!" and tell me what it is.

do you have a link to this thread. Can't find it.
thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join