It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your favorite abduction case?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
My favourite is the one of B & B Hill

mine too

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Does anyone know of any "ancient" abduction cases? I know there are like cave paintings and hieroglyphs of UFOs, but are there any documented abductions?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icon_xof
Does anyone know of any "ancient" abduction cases? I know there are like cave paintings and hieroglyphs of UFOs, but are there any documented abductions?

IMHO, probably many years ago, when facing this kind of phenomena, the people tought it was something related with GODS.
Only after the progresses in technology, with the first balloons, the people realized that the flight was possible: before that, IMHO, all the sightings have been seen by the religious/spiritual point of view.
But i can be wrong.
Maybe you'll find interesting this:
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
IMHO, probably many years ago, when facing this kind of phenomena, the people tought it was something related with GODS.

Very good point my friend.

I did find that site interesting, but unfortunatley the bible has about this much credibility to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Very good point my friend.

I did find that site interesting, but unfortunatley the bible has about this much credibility to me.

I agree: it was just the first reference i've found about that story;

there's also to say that the Bible has been changed time after time, and the present Bible it totally different from the original one and deliberately misinterpreted. I guess that no one today is really able to interprete it correctly.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

That's so true. King James I, changed complete passages to suite his own causes e.g;

'Never Suffer A Murderer To Live'

was changed in his version to ...

'Never Suffer A Witch Or A Murderer To Live',

to condone the barbaric witch-hunts that took place during his reign. GULP !!!

This is still the version used in many churches today.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I found another good one called the Ikley Moore Abduction. Here is the transcript from the original hypnosis. It's really interesting.

www.alienationsam.com...

The man was able to capture a photo of his abductor as well:

www.alienationsam.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
One of the most famous abduction cases which gets significantly less attention than B&B Hill story was the Kentucky abduction case. Plus I added it to tinwiki so maybe I'm biased

Kentucky Abduction

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Interesting and very well documented cases, imho:
thank you, hbdale309 6 Scramjet76 for sharing them:

A close-up from the alleged photo of the Ikley Moore Abduction:
I think that IsaacKoi knows more about this photo

A drawing by Mona Stafford (Kentucky Abduction)

ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 24/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Favorite! As in we like abductions! what kind of sickwad are you?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I think biblicaly there is the tale of enoch being translated up to the heavens by a whirlwind and other terrestrial disturbance.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hbdale309
I don't really have a favorite, but this one is the most recent I've seen, and I really enjoyed it. Bill Herrmann's abduction case. Here's the youtube video - the best part is shown during clips 7-10 when he goes through hypnosis to recover the memories for the 1st time.

www.youtube.com...

This might be off topic, but its about the above Herrmann abduction videos on youtube. Can someone please listen closely to the SIXTH segment at the 1:41-1:51 mark and tell me I'm not hearing things? Listen closely, sounds like there is some EVP's going on but I cant figure out what is being said. . Interesting. .

Nice work with all this guys. . .

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

Well without doubt, many of them are a fabrication! Hypnotherapy seems a certain way to bring out alien abductions stories!

However, there are three cases I like, first the case of Betty and Barney Hill, the first modern era abduction. The second is that of Anonio Villas Boas, finally, the only strange story I really credit is the Lonnie Zamora case in Socorro New Mexico. Something unusual happened there I'm sure of it (though not necessarilly ETs).

The rest are hoaxes (either concious or unconcious) or sleep paralysis. As for the Travis Walton case, well those loggers nicley got out og their logging crontract, which they were seriously behind with...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My favorite abduction case is on youtube, it is called "Lake country abduction", of the McPhersons, very sad. Watch It mit be based on true abduction, don't know government usually takes cases off the net, don't want to create a panic i guess...well i'm off to another posting room, of course on aliens, I love aliens they are so cool.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timelike

Yeah, it's unfortunate that some people are so pathetic that they would fabricate an account of something so amazing. No doubt a large number of the accounts are bogus. And sleep paralysis just makes things more complicated. I've experienced it several times but I've never had any visuals with it.

I'm not really sure how I feel about hypnotherapy since I've never had it done, but it does seem like the practitioner could lead the subject to "recall" things in a deliberately fantastic way. Who knows?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join