It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if thread game.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What would you do if you find out that your entire life has been set-up by a covert-organisation, your memory of who you really are erased, and the people around you watchers to keep you from remembering. Where would you go first to seek help? Or would you just continue the game?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The reason I asked this has to do with this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Sounds like the movie Total Recall.

I would have kept Sharon Stone around...thats for sure!!!!!!!

She looked the best she ever has in that movie!!!

HOT STUFF!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Good thread. Might contribute soon.

I like the idea of total recall and similar "its all a set-up" ideas. Thats ultimate paranoia I guess.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
What would you do if you find out that your entire life has been set-up by a covert-organisation, your memory of who you really are erased, and the people around you watchers to keep you from remembering. Where would you go first to seek help? Or would you just continue the game?

I would just continue on...

I probably wouldnt care as long as everything stayed normal (at least as normal as you can live a life without knowing the truth.)

What would you do if you were recruited by an army from a foreign planet to fight an alien war? Would you accept? What kind of weaponry would you bring from home?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken

What would you do if you were recruited by an army from a foreign planet to fight an alien war? Would you accept? What kind of weaponry would you bring from home?

Well that depends, will I be fighting for a planet with good intentions? If so, then I just might accept. What weapons would I bring? Just some sharp blades I own in case I get into a hand to hand situation. If aliens have the technology to come pick me up, then I'm sure they have advanced ranged weapons that I could use in the war.
-------------------------------------------

What would you do if some how, there was a huge tsunami headed toward your home country. And I mean huge, large enough to cover almost half of the U.S.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
What would you do if some how, there was a huge tsunami headed toward your home country. And I mean huge, large enough to cover almost half of the U.S.

Phone my uncle and tell him to give away free scuba gear from his shop

In the case of joining some foreign alien army, who would you choose to come along with you?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slash

Well, if its gonna wipe out half the US, and being I lived on the East Coast, I guess I would grab my long board and see what I was really made of!:w:

If your walking down the street and this amazing, gorgeous sexy women say hi, but your holding your wife's hand. Would you say Hi back???????

:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yes - and if I had a wife I would already have a fair idea of her level of interest in other women, so I would introduce her as well then get a taxi home where there is plenty of wine and dirty DVD's to get us all 3 in the mood for a very loooong weekend.

What would you do if you walked round a corner only to be faced with a pack of wild wolves? Wolves that seem very keen on eating you!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
These types of thread are not allowed on BTS.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This domain was created to provide members with an off-topic place to relax, not a place to engage in pointlessness.

As a result, we will no longer allow the simplistic "post in my thread" type threads anywhere on BTS. We'll be closing these threads, and trashing any new ones that pop up.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join