It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if thread game.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I decided to start my own What would you do if thread game. I will ask a question, and whoever answers, can make up their own question, and then the next person answers. This is my question:

What would you do if, the Russians and Chineese are parachuting over the U.S. Right now?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

What would you do if, the Russians and Chineese are parachuting over the U.S. Right now?

I would get into uniform, go to my parents house and protect them and my little sisters until my very last breath. I would also go to their neighbors house. He's a crazy old man with hundreds of illegal firearms and explosives.

For the most part, I would not do anything until my family was safely tucked away. After I knew they were safe, I would leave their house (as I am now a danger to them, being in the Air Force). I would go somewhere remote and start shooting. I will then uphold my oath to protect this country, from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

What would you do if you saw an alien spacecraft stealing (beaming up, I guess) your dog in your backyard?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

I would get in my car and run to mexico. I would then, go to south america and open a business. But I will not kill anyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
What would you do if you saw an alien spacecraft stealing (beaming up, I guess) your dog in your backyard?

I would probably say something along the lines of "What the F#ck?" Get my wife and try to make sure she sees it, because she would never believe me when I told her that I didn't lose the dog, aliens beamed it up.

Then I would try to find a good local breeder and start pricing puppies.

What would you do if, you woke up in the morning and your entire family was gone. No trace, no clothes left, no evidence at all that they ever existed. Your friends don't remember you and no one believes you that your family is gone.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I would run and jump high as I could to hold on to my dogs feet, to go up with him
To see these et's. Also great answer to my topic

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
What would you do if, you woke up in the morning and your entire family was gone. No trace, no clothes left, no evidence at all that they ever existed. Your friends don't remember you and no one believes you that your family is gone.

Man, what a question. Hmmmm... Have to think on this one. I guess I could start a new life over

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Man, what a question. Hmmmm... Have to think on this one. I guess I could start a new life over

Alright, I have another one then. What would you do, if you had a hit out after you? Me, I would try and kill the hitman, but what would you do?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

1st - Decide weather you actually give a damn (as I'm in the UK - I wouldn't be running around in circles!)

2nd - Determine that this is defiantly NOT an international skydiving competition!! Wiping out a whole team of international sports people with ya daddys shotgun is not terribly good for diplomatic relations.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Alright, I have another one then. What would you do, if you had a hit out after you? Me, I would try and kill the hitman, but what would you do?

1. Arm myself first and foremost.

2. Tell the police

3. Contact FBI organized crime division
(the first three things happen within 5 minutes of finding out there is a hit)

4. Figure out who is putting the hit on me.

5. Act irrationally unroutine

6. stake out my own house, and try to get the jump on the hitman. also get some of my friends to help out.

7. If I find out who is putting the hit on me, just start killing them (at least until the cops come).

It could really turn into an all out war, seeing as how I could likely get my friendly neighborhood gang to back me up.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I decided to start my own What would you do if thread game. I will ask a question, and whoever answers, can make up their own question, and then the next person answers. This is my question:

I'm in the middle of the country. If they are doing that here, then something is really wrong. Kind of like the "Red Dawn" movie.

On a hot summer night. Would you offer your throat to wolf with the Red Roses?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I'd chop my head off so no one would recognise me.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I would get my video camera and post the video directly on ATS, forget YouTube. You guys would deserve it first.!!!!

What would you do if you found the cure for AIDS?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst

What would you do if you found the cure for AIDS?

I would patent/protect the cure. Then I would research on finding an organisation or scientist or channel with a high degree of integrity and a media outlet that can be respected and let them do the rest. Id prefer to stay anonymous and simply collect a modest reward.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What would you do if you were offered a ride to another planet without the possibility to return and without knowing what kind of planet is awaiting you.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
What would you do if you were offered a ride to another planet without the possibility to return and without knowing what kind of planet is awaiting you.

I would never leave my wife or kids. So I would respectfully say thanks, but no thanks. But there is this guy down the block I would love for you to take.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
IF you found a winning lotto ticket on the floor worth $45 million, and saw the person that dropped it......What would you do?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would ask him If he wants to make 35 Million while I make 10 Million. If he says yes, I will hand the ticket over to him.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What would YOU do in that case? (Lotto)

2nd question:

What would you do if you could reveal a secret the world and especially ATS members have been starving for, but your family MIGHT get killed for it.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
WELL, if I wouldn't leave them for anything, think I would let them get killed?

I would simply anwer....NO COMMENT or PLEAD the FIFTH, or I would say, what exactly does the word IS mean in the context of your question?

As to the other question, I would hold onto the ticket. IF someone claimed to have lost it......I would maybe try to contact and cut a similar deal. Other wise I would holdit until the 1 year expiration was about to expire and claim it.

Would you "pull" a building and kill the 3.000 people inside to save a potential disaster from happening????

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Would I cause a disaster to prevent a disaster? Probably not. Unless one outweighs the other by far and is most certain to happen. Good question though. Realistically Id probably act intuitively in that moment, and that could spontaneously go either way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join