It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I don't know if aliens exist, but I believe that it is probable that there is life outside of earth.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
I don't know if aliens exist, but I believe that it is probable that there is life outside of earth.

??? If there is life outside of earth, it can only be of alien origin........

Unless you mean something like alternate dimensions, or alternate realities....etc, but wouldn't they still be identified as alien even if they were from another dimension...?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Darn right I believe in them! almost every U.S. Pres. has talked about them. Nasa astronauts disussing them. Home videos, Military videos the world over fighting them. Starting with Los angeles in 1942--big story rockets we were really trying to shoot them down! Our cameras tell the story better than anything. Before the microscope was invinted it would have been tough to convince anyone of the micro world! you would have had people assassinating ytour charicter and humiliating you publicly!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sorry - I phrased that badly. What I mean is:

I'm not sure if there is life outside of earth (I wouldn't bet my money either way), but I think it's probable.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

well said......i think it will be quite soon that scientists announce the findings of alien life in bacteria forms......and maybe even found on our own planet....

(We are the Aliens)…..BBC Documentary

youtube.com... pt 1

youtube.com... pt 2

youtube.com... pt 3

youtube.com... pt 4

youtube.com... pt 5

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
With 200-400 billion stars in our galaxy, and the billions of other galaxies that exist, it is extremely likely that life -- including intelligent life -- formed someplace else in the universe, or even in the Milky Way Galaxy.

So, yes -- I do think extraterrestial life is abundant, and some of that life is bound to have evolved into intelligent life.

But are they visiting the Earth?..I don't think so (at least there is no proof that they are.)

[edit on 11/16/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

i'm not sure about no evidance.......i guess you have look in the right places

Ufo's Uncovered

youtube.com... 15 pts

If you have trouble finding the other parts, type in the search bar on Youtube
(Ufo's Uncovered)

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I believe that there are E.T.'s

I have never seen one.

The Universe is too big for there not to be any aliens.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

The universe is big, so big infact, i think it's very possible that aliens are coming here to earth, from other planets in this galaxy and others.

Encounters i think are very real....

The Australian Highway UFO Alien Encounter 1/6
youtube.com...

[edit on 063030p://am3006 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Beyond the shadow of a doubt, because we live on a mere spec. Less than a spec actually, in the grand scheme... An infinitesimal smidgeon on a grain of sand... And that is being generous. For the universe extends in every direction for infinity. There are stars out there that dwarf our own, and then there are other stars that dwarf even those, to microscopic proportions. We are the unfortunate ones. We live in a time where these things are hidden, kept secret, where we crave disclosure, where we debate on message boards. I envy the children of the world, for they will see a time of great change. We came just a tad early.

So yeah for me it's an open and shut case. Based only on the size of the universe.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yes, I am certain that there is intelligent life outside of our own small planet Earth. The Drake equation and updates of it indicate that there should be many inhabitable planets in the galaxy.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good thread, andre18. It demonstrates all my observations.

I know that alien life exists because of my ongoing encounters and communications with the organization of races who are visiting Earth.

If I didn't have my own relationship, I would suppose that other intelligent life exists and visits Earth based on the evidence available, but I would not believe most of what people assume about the aliens and their intentions. I would never believe what our governments lead us to believe the evidence proves about them.

Since my experiences are physical as well as spiritual, personal and professional, comprehensive, educational and progressive, I know for myself that most of the information available and humans believe about the visiting races is barely similar to reality at all. In fact, it's superstitiously hateful. But don't take my word for it- just look around and think for yourself.

We don't have to know alien life to know that humans are prejudiced against anybody different and make up and believe horrible things about those they know nothing about. We don't have to know other worlds of people to notice that the leadership of Earth is putting forth great efforts to keep their publics ignorant in confusion and fear for the purpose of maintaining their exclusive control of information, wealth and power to the lucrative suffering and peril of our own people and our own world.

Propaganda is professional gossip and slander. It rules public opinion, but it only works inside of a bubble. Once we get to know somebody different we make friends with them and find we're not so different after all. All the advanced races already apply the benefits of shared knowledge, experience and technology between them to maintain peace, protection, longevity and quality of life across the space we share.

We live in this bubble on our world right among all of our advanced visiting races and they are continuously offering us their assistance. Our own leadership doesn't even apply what we are already capable of to uniting our own countries or feeding all our people, yet they have secret weapons advanced and powerful enough to threaten away the "aliens" and shoot their crafts down out of the sky.

For every piece of true information shared, a hundred false claims are repeated to drown it. Individual humans who are discovered to have true alien contact by their independent sharing of true information are converged upon by the leadership and silenced by methods of seduction and threat while the individuals who contribute to the disinformation campaign are left free to flourish and lead the field.

Unfortunately, because of the scope and success of the disinformation campaign, too often when a human witnesses alien life for himself, his own evidence only lends proof to himself of the popular opinion. So the alien races still must remain hidden while education continues in private with willing and able participants. It's better for a human to believe nothing in alien life at all than to believe that the disinformation is true about them.

If we continue to allow our leadership to run our world the way they are, we're not going to survive. If all the races were like our race, and traveling space, nobody would survive.

[edit on 11/18/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
To believe that humans are the only advanced form of life in this universe is of the upmost arrogance. However, that's how the human mind thinks...we're the highest species on this planet (probably, I've seen people do some pretty stupid things).

I do believe in life outside this rock. The universe is just so massive, so many parallels. We only live for a minor 70-80 years and we expect to know and see it all, which is ignorant.

To not believe in life outside our spec of a planet show's fear in people, fear of the unknown, fear of change, fear of the truth and fear of their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthSister

"I know that alien life exists because of my ongoing encounters and communications with the organization of races who are visiting Earth. "

Wow, cool.....you've actually talked with aliens..........what are they like, I’ve got a million questions......

I’ve had my own experiences, but i don't know anything about what's going on....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi, Andre. I am going over your posts and I'll let you know what, if anything, I can determine.

Your attitude is very good and I will just reiterate what chutso_ha suggested- to try to become and remain as consciously aware as you can with "meditation, dream journaling, and some form of physical energy work like yoga, tai chi, chi qong, etc".

You said you don't believe in soul or spirit, but I think that the things happening with you are so ordinary to you that you just don't recognize them as spiritual/natural experiences, as if something as abnormal as that would have to be different from what you already know to be normal.

You can read my web site to see what my family's experiences are like www.TheProjectAtEarth.com..., and it might help you to read my answers to questions posed my readers on an expert site I belong to at en.allexperts.com...

If you have private questions for me, please U2U or email me at [email protected].

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthSister

thanks for the link "EarthSister," hmm, those pics of aliens seem strange, not that i don't believe, they just planely look -strange-

If they are real......coool

Whether you believe or not, don't be shy to give an opinion, even if you're just skimming past.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

The alien people sure do look pretty strange to us, but those are only drawings on my site. That's just the way I draw. The aliens look even more strange in person than they do in my drawings.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Of course, I believe that there is life on other planets. But it is a belief, not knowledge, there is a difference; I have no proof to back it up. However, I do not think there is alien life visiting the Earth, based on current evidence.

I do not agree with the implication that many have that if you do not believe extraterrestrials are visiting Earth that you do not believe in alien life. The two ideas are not mutually inclusive.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sc4venger
I know it and I don't have any proofs or link.When a guy like Bill Cooper gets murdered after all the work and research he did on the subject, this can only confirms that yes, aliens do exists.
[edit on 12-11-2007 by sc4venger]

You do realize that Bill Cooper didn't believe in aliens, right? He believed it was "New World Order" propaganda.

And Cooper wasn't "murdered" for his research. He was killed when he shot a police officer trying to serve a warrant, issued because Cooper was threatening people passing-by his property. This is the same man who said he would use force to resist what he called "unlawful" warrants.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I have no proof to back it up.

i do..........................

UFO NASA's unexplained tether overload incident
youtube.com...

and more
youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

[edit on 023030p://am3004 by andre18]