It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from your FSME

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello everybody, I am your new friendly neighbourhood FSME for General Conspiracy Discussion.

What's a FSME you ask?

Well, we are the folks who help our forums by encouraging discussion, adding relevant information to the discussions and helping members when they have questions about the topics here. And the coolest part of our position is that we get to APPLAUSE great posts. That is giving a little "way to go, nice contribution" to you guys and gals. I don't even have to agree with you but I recoginize someone who is attempting to "Deny Ignorance" and reward them for it.

I came to ATS almost two years ago and I posted little when I arrived. I read and read and read. Mainly because there is SO much information available on this site. It astounds me how the collective knowledge of the membership has discovered, uncovered, validated, debunked,related, connected and researched so many different topics. I still find new things here all the time that I missed or someone has added. It's amazing.

Any questions, comments, problems, queries or anything else that's on your mind, feel free to U2U me any time. Especially if you have a suggestion that you feel will improve the quality of the General Conspiracy Discussion forum. Because thats what it is all about, US, the members, making ATS the best Conspiracy and Alternative Topic Discussion Board on the internet.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Alright! Let me be the first to congratulate you! The GCD Forum is so much better with you guiding us through the darkness!
A fine choice indeed!

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Congratulations on your new position GAOTU789!

I see good things happening in General Conspiracy Discussion with a new FSME there to help the members,

Now what does your name mean?

G - Grand
A - avatar
O - of
T - the
U - universe

Close?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Cuhail- Thank you, I'll try my best.

Jack- Really, really close. Missed it by thisss much.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Congratulations GAOTU789. The staff made a good choice.

I'm sure you will do a good job.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Grand arsehole of the universe?

Congratz GAOTU, you earned it.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Awesome, nice to meet ya dude.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Somehow I missed this thread when you posted it. The only excuse is that I was so busy trying not to screw up that I was nearsighted.

But I see a conspiracy here in you being chosen for this job, and as a hardcore ATSer, I'll out it.

The powers that be here on this site conspired to put the best person for the job in a slot where they could really make a difference. There must have been high level meetings, a complete vetting of your status as a great person and a hard worker, maybe a bribe or two of hard cider, and the deed was done.

I think they made a great choice.

This forum is fortunate to have you, as are we all.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im kinda new here but welcome. I use ATS to keep on the cutting edge of a lot of subjects and news. So I know what you mean about learning

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Could I fill in on your days off?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

congrats.............

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Wonderful news. Congratulation countrymen they truly made a awesome choice.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hey GAOTU789,

Congrats on the appointment! I've been lurking around for 4 years on this board. Immigrated to Canada last April - Love the country! Is there anywhere on this site where members can share physical information etc etc for the purpose of getting together in person. I know that people will have concerns about their safety - for obvious reasons.

I however have often wondered when driving in the GTA (as us sales reps do!), if the person next to me is a fellow ATS'er. Wouldn't it be great to be able to hook up with fellow ATS'ers for coffee at a Second cup or something like that?

What do you think? Anybody can chip in with their thoughts - most welcome!

Thanks in advance guys & gals!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Congrats man!

...and may I add, that's a hell of an avatar!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Can an AC or an anonymous replier post a thread if so how?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Can an AC or an anonymous replier post a thread if so how?

No.

You must be a registered member to post a new thread...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Cool. I hope it works out.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well as I am new here: it seems I cannot start any threads, so I have to use another to get going. So hello to everyone who reads this. Banished from prison planet for trying to exercise freedom of speech WOW! I am a NET refugee!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
interesting post. hey can someone tell me how to get a picture on my display

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join